***DOTW***---Suhani Pregnant Or Not?

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome Everyone To This Week DOTW Which Is Suhani Pregnant Or Not😛?

This Week Episodes Were Must Watch As Mahi Celebrate Her Birthday And Also Sad Thing That Mahi Leave The House😭..

Here Are Some Questions Regarding This Week Episodes😃...

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Do U Think Suhani Is Really Pregnant Or Just Acting?

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Will Shabd Accept Suhani?

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2What Do U Think Suhani Want Shabd Or His Money?

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Will T/T Leave The House As Suhani Said That She Will Throw Them Out Of The House?

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Where Do U Think Mahi Gonna Go?

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Will She Go At Veer House?

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Will T/T Decide To Leave The House Themself?

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Will T/T Expose Suhani Plan?

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Tell Me Ur 5 Fav Scenes Of  The Week?

https://z.about.com/d/graphicssoft/1/0/s/O/1/azk17-glitter-hearts-ani.gifhttps://z.about.com/d/graphicssoft/1/0/s/O/1/azk17-glitter-hearts-ani.gifhttps://z.about.com/d/graphicssoft/1/0/s/O/1/azk17-glitter-hearts-ani.gifhttps://z.about.com/d/graphicssoft/1/0/s/O/1/azk17-glitter-hearts-ani.gif

Thats All For This Week See U Next Time With Another DOTW..

Enjoy

Edited by *Sallu* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpiorule thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Do U Think Suhani Is Really Pregnant Or Just Acting? Just Acting

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Will Shabd Accept Suhani? No

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2What Do U Think Suhani Want Shabd Or His Money? Both

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Will T/T Leave The House As Suhani Said That She Will Throw Them Out Of The House? I hope not

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Where Do U Think Mahi Gonna Go? Don't know

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Will She Go At Veer House? She might end up there...But I highly doubt it

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Will T/T Decide To Leave The House Themself? No

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Will T/T Expose Suhani Plan? Maybe with the help of Gauri

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Tell Me Ur 5 Fav Scenes Of  The Week?   Veer and Soni Scenes.

Edited by scorpiorule - 16 years ago
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont think she's preggers!!! she was jus desperate coz she could see shabd slipping from her hands so she's fakin it!!! bet that later on she will "fall" n have "miscarriage"
!
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Do U Think Suhani Is Really Pregnant Or Just Acting?

Nope. As usual she's only acting. just to get shabd n too ruin mahi's life. 😡

Nope. not after what happened at mahi's b-day that mahi was about to leave n if he accepts suhani then mahi will be out of his life FOREVER! n knowing shabd he's go crazy n may never recover. 😭  so that wont happen. FOR SURE! 😊

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2What Do U Think Suhani Want Shabd Or His Money?

Both!

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Will T/T Leave The House As Suhani Said That She Will Throw Them Out Of The House?

No. i think shabd will kick suhani out instead.

No clue. hotel? 😕 im guessing

doubt it. durga's living there. NO WAY!

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Will T/T Decide To Leave The House Themself?

if shabd accepts suhani, then yes

Yupp. 😊

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Tell Me Ur 5 Fav Scenes Of  The Week?

ALL OF SM SCENES! i couldnt wait fr da update since i knew that there were gonna be SM scenes. 😊

jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Sallu*

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Do U Think Suhani Is Really Pregnant Or Just Acting?  No I don't think that she is really pregnant..Like always he is acting..

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Will Shabd Accept Suhani? No, Shabd will never accept Suhani

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2What Do U Think Suhani Want Shabd Or His Money? I think both..she wants Shabd and also his money...

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Will T/T Leave The House As Suhani Said That She Will Throw Them Out Of The House? I don't think T/T will the house

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Where Do U Think Mahi Gonna Go? I think she will first go somewhere...but than maybe Veer or Soni will take her in their house

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Will She Go At Veer House? Yes

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Will T/T Decide To Leave The House Themself? Maybe....but I think they will stay in the house for Shabd...

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Will T/T Expose Suhani Plan? Yes, I think so...( let's hope very soon)

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Tell Me Ur 5 Fav Scenes Of  The Week? All the scenes between Shabd and Mahi 😳

HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Acting, didn't you see the way she had her eyes rolling in the precap epi when shabd says "suhani" and she stops😆

No, definately not!

Money, I think so. If she truly loved him she would care for his rep and leave him alone. 

I think so, that's what they showed in the precap

Somewhere where she could find peace and start a new life😳

No, that evil Durga will kick her out even if she did😡

Hmm..I don't think so since now they know that Shabd does care for them..but can't say until I now what shabd feels about s's pregnancy

No, I don't think it will happen, but who knows?😭

All the scenes of Shabd-Mahi and also the scene where Shabd confesses his love to Mahi in front of everyone...

-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This Week Episodes Were Must Watch As Mahi Celebrate Her Birthday And Also Sad Thing That Mahi Leave The House😭..

Acting and this is just a new low for her.. it's pathetic.

No way! Shabd will never want to lose Mahi again.. and accepting Suhani will just break his marriage.

I think Shabd. From what I can see, she has money. I mean, she has her own house and she hosts alot of parties.

Nope. They won't take 'orders' from Suhani.

Maybe to the Gudwara or live with that lady again.

Soni and Veer will ask her to. But, Mahi probably won't. And even if she does, Durga will just keep putting her down.

Only if Suhani and Shabd get together and Mahi leaves.

They will try to and I hope they do.

All..?

https://z.about.com/d/graphicssoft/1/0/s/O/1/azk17-glitter-hearts-ani.gifhttps://z.about.com/d/graphicssoft/1/0/s/O/1/azk17-glitter-hearts-ani.gifhttps://z.about.com/d/graphicssoft/1/0/s/O/1/azk17-glitter-hearts-ani.gifhttps://z.about.com/d/graphicssoft/1/0/s/O/1/azk17-glitter-hearts-ani.gif

Enjoy

[quote]

Do U Think Suhani Is Really Pregnant Or Just Acting?

Definitely acting. Everyone already figured that out.

Will Shabd Accept Suhani?

If he really loves Mahi, he shouldn't. Accepting Suhani means his test for Mahi's love. 😉

What Do U Think Suhani Want Shabd Or His Money?

She wants to hit two birds with one stone. 😆

Will T/T Leave The House As Suhani Said That She Will Throw Them Out Of The House?

No, they will never leave Shabd with Suhani.

Where Do U Think Mahi Gonna Go?

I think she'll leave the town or go to her favorite place: The Temple.

Will She Go At Veer House?

Never, as long as Durga is there. 🤣

Will T/T Decide To Leave The House Themself?

First, let's see if they leave or not.

Will T/T Expose Suhani Plan?

I'm looking forward to it. They should.

Tell Me Ur 5 Fav Scenes Of  The Week?

The whole week was full with MS. My favorite week. 😳 Each and every scene was emotional and well acted by Neha and Vivan!! 👏👏👏

[/QUOTE] Edited by Mahi-lover - 16 years ago
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Do U Think Suhani Is Really Pregnant Or Just Acting? she is definately not a pregnant just acting

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Will Shabd Accept Suhani? Noway

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2What Do U Think Suhani Want Shabd Or His Money? She is behind his money

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Will T/T Leave The House As Suhani Said That She Will Throw Them Out Of The House? Probably yes

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Where Do U Think Mahi Gonna Go? Will stay alone but may find someone from her Maayka or T/T will go to stay with her

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Will She Go At Veer House? No

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Will T/T Decide To Leave The House Themself? Yes

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Will T/T Expose Suhani Plan? may be but not sure

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 2Tell Me Ur 5 Fav Scenes Of  The Week?   when Shabd said sorry to Mahi and i love you 

sanuhek thumbnail

she is just Acting

May be. He dont remember anything what happend that day  

suhani want Shabd. She was in love with shabd before mahi entry in his live

i dont think. Its shabd house

Gurudwala. Where she was last time

no. I dont think that

i dont think that

ya sure

1. mahi surprise party

2. shabd goes to bougt present

3. Back at home in the room of t/t/

4. veer soni scene that they love much

5. Shabd and mahi dance

Enjoy

[/QUOTE]