Written Update for 8th/9th February 08

desiboy_desiboy thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Todays episode starts.......Update for 8th Feb.........

Mahua and Sourabh talking about acting while Mahua watching TV....he criticises Shahrukh...Mahua tells that mere shahrukh ko kuchh mat kehna...he says that Amitabh is a good actor. but has started getting over board off late. Mahua asks who is the best actor according to you..he thinks about his old days and thinks about himself..

4 deewanas talking about audition.  One guys comes in search of Sourabh and asks the 4 guys. Sourabh introduces the 4 dewanas to his friend who is a colleague by name Kapil.

Kapil tells Sourabh about acting...Sourabh denies with positive note...as if he is interested. He asks for role...

Mehtaji tells Urmi to sit and starts talking to her. Urmi asks what to talk ...Mehtaji asks its about your marriege. Urmi says shadi to karni hai ...then Mehta ji tells about a proposal...and Urmi says mana kar dijie. Mehtaji gets surprised...and tells Sujata ..ish ladki ka kya hai ..kabhi bolti hai shadi karni hai kabhi bolti hai nehin karni hai..

Sourabh walks inside KG...and 4 deewanas ushe chhedte hain...Sourabh starts flaunting  his acting skills and says that he did lot of plays. Sandeep encourages him to act....Sourabh starts thinking...
To be or not to be a film actor.

Sourabh is reading a book and acting...Mahua gets him prawn curry..Mahua encourages him that one does not forget acting ...just need to practice a bit.Sourabh calls Kapil and gives his consent and asks for the time for shooting next morning.

Sukhaji , Sandeep and Babuji all sitting and asking Sandeep and says that need to talk to Mehtaji...Sandeep tells that time is needed. Sandeep says that please dont talk to him..he would like to talk to Urmi once again...Sukhaji and babuji tells that what to talk more...they should talk to Mehtaji...not to worry..but Sandeep convinces that he needs to talk to Urmi once more.

Sourabh is ready early morning for the acting and wants to get to the set two hours earlier. Mahua encourages him. Sourabh reaches the set, and gets amazed by seeing the set which looks beautiful and big..noone on the set other than the asst director. He directs him to go to the other side and sit there...he keeps roaming and makes funny acts like sitting in style ...finally tired and dozes off.

Sandeep walking in KG...and looking here and there...Mehta ji asks him how is he...Urmi comes in balcony and he says that he is going to meet Sourabh..Urmi is standing on the top and feeling shy and they look at each other...Sandeep looks here and there...and  says about global worming and looks at Urmi ...Urmi is shy

Sourabh is sitting in the set and asst director brings him the dialogues...then he sits in style and understands the dialogue...and prepares...shooting starts..he acts ...and does well...director says that it was briliant..then finally Sourabh's dream breaks ...and he realizes that it was a dream..

Sandeep opens the door as the bell rings and finds Urmi holding the tiffin...very cute scene...they dont talk .just look at each other...Urmi gets in and stands there ..tries to talk ...but cant...Sandeep asks her to go in...She says andar nehin ..then turns...Sandeeps stops her...and then holds her and says that andar ao mujhe tumse bat karni hai ...Urmi says kya...Sandeep says that shadi ke bare me bat karun tuhmare mammi papa se....Urmi says nehin shadi ke bare me nehin ..shadi ke bare me nehin ....Sandeep is surprised................me too.....I am sure you all would be surprised by Urmi's this reaction....

The day two ...comes to end the suspense...Update for 9th Feb......

Sandeep says whom to talk ...Urmi says ...they shouldnt know...even noone should know...Urmi says that u know that ...what would happen if everyone comes to know ....Sandeep says that what would happen ?...either everyone would be happy or they would be angry...Urmi says that everyone would be happy...and thats the problem ..they would make us marry immediately....Sandeep asks .... dont u want to get married. ?..Urmi says yes I want to get married ...ultimately wohi karna chahti hunn..but after some time.want to meet you hiding from everyone ..chori chori milna chahti hun...Sandeep says how..keise chhupaenge sab se..dinme das bar ati ho mere ghar...Urmi says gyarwi bar..sabse chhupke ana chahti hun..Sandeep says tuhmara filmi dialoge nehin jayega.....Basically she wants to live a life of boy friend and girl friend and wants to enjoy little more..

Sukha and Ratiram ...sitting and thinking what SOurabh would be doing..at this moment...Sourabh at the set...Sourabh trying to find out what the role is ...if there is dialogue..Sourabh asks for dialogue...

Pammi and the other ladies ..sitting having tea at Mahua's place and talking about films and when its getting released...basically dreaming about what would happen...all are planning to go to see the premier. and telling Mahua that u r the star at home...Mahua tells that she is very happy for Sourabh..

Sourabh is told about his dialog.. Its just 'Ahh'.. Sourabh is surprised..Sourabh is disappointed..and thinking ..does not look happy. walkin in the sets...feels dejected.. someone spills tea on him....and asst director asks him ..what did u do ...he really feels  unhappy ...takes off the sweater and feels sad and walks ...and returns back..

Looks angry and returns KG...he is frustrated and angry...Jugle takrata hai Sourabh se...He shouts at him...Ask him to bat..Jugle says ..har koi batting karega to fielding kaun karega...he thinks again what Jugle said...calms down...and then asks the rickshaw driver to go back to the set..

Sandeep walks into the temple..Urmi standing there...he comes and stands next to Urmi...they look at each other. both praying..another couple standing infront of them ..the guy giving filmi dialogs..the girls says dialogs band karo chupchap pray karo aur chalo... Urmi says ki yeh ladki thodi thodi ap jeisi nehin thi ?...Sandeep says honahi tha ..kiun ki ladka tuhmare jeisa tha..Urmi says kitna achha hai na ..shayad sare pyar karne wale hamare jeise hote hain...nice scene...

Sourabh reaches the set...the asst director comes to him and tells him that shot is ready...Sourabh is ready for the shot..Sourabh gives a suggestion and tells that ..mere hath me ek newspaper ho to achha hoga...Sourabh rehearsing his dialog  "Ahh" ...the shooting starts..Sourabh is ready.. shot is taken ...and everyone says that it was a brilliant shot...the hero comes and says that u were brilliant ...Sourabh is happy finally...the asst director says sorry to him and say that sorry apko chhote kam ke lie bulaya...Sourabh says ..dekho koi kam chhota nehin hota...walks back with his chest upright..feels proud ..remembers how he was praised...

Thats all for this week friends...

Edited by desiboy_desiboy - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks thanks.. Yeaaaa Urmi Sandy scene... ACHPM walo strike cancel...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Plz continue..Edited by monu1101 - 16 years ago
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all thanks very much desiboy for the very detailed and lovely update.. I am a bit surprised that Urmi was refusing to go inside the house.. is it cos now their relation has changed? anyway, cant comment till I watch the episode.. and for that I have to leave from this workplace
I think Urmi will now tell him to make something of himself before he goes with the proposal to her parents.. My worry is will Sandy take it in the wrong sense that she thinks he is no worthy of her?! Or will he be happy that she also needs some time like him .. I feel he should be ok as next week is Valentines and they cant show a jhagda.. Or will they show a jhagda now and resolve it next week? hey bhagwan, this girl's answer has got me in a twist..
monu_tan thumbnail
I am sure Urmi is as good as me πŸ˜‰ in terms of brain and thinking.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I too dont want marriage now, I want them to just chill together for some time...
desiboy... some ppl like me are losing breath plz plz update soon.. Urmi ne bola to kya bola 😊 😊
Monu...Urmi ne bas utna hi bola...kept us thinking may be till next episode..
monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: desiboy_desiboy

Monu...Urmi ne bas utna hi bola...kept us thinking may be till next episode..

Okie thanksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I can breathe properly now.. Thanks for the wonderful update.. 😊😊
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
desiiiiiiiiiii thanks a lotttttttt.........urmi has shocked us alll hahahahha ..........now shes acting like sandeep hahahah πŸ˜† kharbooze ko daikh kar kharbooza rang pakarta hai ahahahahhaha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ketaki_ry thumbnail
lool I Have a feeling its less serious that what we r thinking.. will prolly wind up in 2 episodes..

Coz I dont think sandy will 'chill' by her attitude so much.. πŸ˜†
Lets see how it shapes up tomorrow...cant say anything till then
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
🀣 urmi has lost it i think hahahhahaha 🀣