The Bidaai Chronicle - Feb 8, 2008

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

*As you all know, Valentine's day is coming up soon! To celebrate the Bidaai forum will be having a valentine week filled with new contests, games, and much much more! With the new entry of Ranvir, we have a lot of new members in our forum. Do get to know each other, and send out pms to members you'd like to know better!!*

Presenting to you the 17th edition of our newsletter, The Bidaai Chronicle, full of chatpata news, fun , games, and a lot more! Keep reading to see what else is in store... In every section where there are hyperlinks, pls click on them to read them.

For new members in our forum who would like to know the concept, story and the characters better, and to get to know everyone in the forum....

Concept & Character Sketch
*~Bidaai-Kahani Ab Tak!~*

A request to all members, please leave ur comments / suggestions. We  hardly get any replies in the NL that we the Dev. Team feel it is not appreciated by the forum members.

If you've been been too busy to read the updates... well this section is for you! We will be posting the summary of the entire week all in one paragraph.

Satyendra, Ambika's husband, and Dolly, their daughter, enter the show. Meanwhile Vasu is busy making preparations for the party. She invites Sadhna to the party on the pretext of giving her the money she asked for Mamaji's house then. The family learns that Ranvir, Indrajit and Vasu's younger son, is coming back from America the night of the party. All are overjoyed except Vasu, since she thinks this could mess up her plan. Ranvir makes his grand entry, but he finds something weird abt Vasu's behaviour. He sees Sadhna enter the party and its love at 1st sight. A waiter spills food on Sadhna on Vasu's instructions and she is sent to the outhouse to clean up. Ragini learns that Dolly will be her competitor in the competition, and she wonders if she can do better than her. Mamaji's condition worsens.

Thanks to djaya, pinkykhan

Thanks to sadaf45

Hot Topics of the Week
(Feb1st - Feb7th)

News/Articles of the Week 
(Feb1st - Feb7th)

TRP Ratings
(Feb1st - Feb7th)

The contest of last week was to answer this crossword puzzle!  

1V   2A   3S A 
 I    V              
4N  A I             
 U    I              

ACROSS

3. I'm the only one working in my family, but my workplace is mystifying and my employer is strict
4. I am the mother of a dark-complexioned daughter, and even my grandaughter is dark-complexioned

DOWN

1. When situations became dire, I took a wrong decision and now my family has to pay for my mistake
2. I am the mother of 2, and I'm quite wealthy. My family is quite mysterious as well.

And the winner for this week's contest is appu_m

Here's the winner sig for you to use...

For this week's game, unscramble the names below and give one thing the characters have in common, it can be anything at all! Good luck & remember to send ur answers to bidaai_entries!! Pls DO NOT post ur answers here!

TILMA
VINA
YALHSUAAK

This week the Character Of The Week is Satyan for his simplicity with a touch of humor in it and yet loving at the same time, and all this living amidst the shrewd Rajvanshs'.

The introduction of Satyandra was a treat to watch, after all the seriousness and suspence and tension, this introduction did give a lighter side to the serial and a human touch to the Rajvansh's.

Did you miss Ranvir's grand entry into Bidaai? Then make sure not to miss it!

Here u go with our bestest Video for this week:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/v/tiDEo1O7pLA[/YOUTUBE]

3 new introductions this week
Satyandra (Satyan) - Dolly - Ranvir

For more pictures check out the Picture Gallery

The episode of Feb 6, when the most awaited 1st male protagonist Ranvir Rajvansh was introduced in a real filmy style, is a must watch episode of the week.
Written Update              Video Update

appu_m
Zunny
kizley
x-zarqa-x

Thank you all for posting interesting topics in the forum and participating in the discussions 👏 👏

Being active in the forum, posting healthy topics for discussions, participating in contests will get your name on the list as well, so keep an eye out for this section next week... you might find your name on it!

A siggy for active members to use:

Bidaai Chronicle Creative Heads - pinkykhan and *Kruthi*
Pic-Scene-Video-Episode-Character-Active members - pinkykhan
Summary-Updates-Forum Happennings-HotNews-TRPs-Games-*Kruthi*
Template & labels - *Kruthi*
Salaam Namaste sign - Tumhari_Khushi

Hope you all enjoyed our new Bidaai Chronicle! Please do leave ur comments, suggestions and feedback. Have an awesome weekend 🤗  Until next Friday...

Page by Pinky / Kruthi
Inspired by Shagun & Nishtha

Edited by pinkykhan - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful wonderful..Wonderful 👏
Awesome..fantastic and fantabulous...have no words!!
everything has been so nicely done and presented..hats off to you and to Kru 😳 👏 👏

--Pinky-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishtha

Wonderful wonderful..Wonderful 👏
Awesome..fantastic and fantabulous...have no words!!
everything has been so nicely done and presented..hats off to you and to Kru 😳 👏 👏

Thanks a lot Nish. 🤗

Edited by pinkykhan - 16 years ago
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
NL looks awesome Pinks, im left speechless.. NL has really come out great 😳
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am speechless, its beautiful Pinky n Kruthi, simply stunning and a elegant!!

Luv,

Shagun

😳
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Thanks Kru & Shagun.
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! Amazing post Pinky and Kruthi - 👏 👏 👏 - the NL looks great!
thnx 4 all the usefull links 😳

@ appu_m - CONGRATZ!!! for winning the contest! 👏 😳 - well done! 👍🏼 😛

@ appu_m , Zunny , kizley - CONGRATZ for being the active members of the week! 👏 😳

oh wow! am in the list too! 😳, was abit suprised to see my nme there, since i jst joined the forum! 😳
thnx guys! 😳
appu_m thumbnail
what a g8 edition. I loved it.
Satyan is definitely sugar in a spice bowl.i have seen him in other serials which i liked. So i am definitely waiting to see more of him.

Congrats to all winners.

thanx to all..