amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

It was very nice and all of them are doing a great job and so much of energy.I loved Anaida,Suneeta ..she was splendid ...and Baba and Richa Sharma were also wonderful..The judges are so sweet and I am really enjoying the show.We must invite more people to participate.

Edited by amukta - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ya, the show was good... But what was Jaspinder Narula upto πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜† What was she wearing and what a song choice 🀒

On the brighter side, Sharmila was such a treat all through the episode... So graceful πŸ˜›

Lastly, Mallaika was at her usual best... 😳 I just wish she holds the mic like Himesh tough πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Sorry, just joking 😳
amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sachin for a change great judges after all the other ones we had to go through.Sharmila is really a wow πŸ˜›
Sunita Rao is in competition for ur Mallika.Whose performance did u like?
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amukta

Sachin for a change great judges after all the other ones we had to go through.Sharmila is really a wow πŸ˜›
Sunita Rao is in competition for ur Mallika.Whose performance did u like?

Yes, judges are good except for Prasoooon... But 2/3 is good enough... I liked Devang Patel's singing quite good - it was a big surprise... The best for me was Baba Sehgal - his Taare Zameen Par was totally unexpected... His voice surprisingly suited the song...

But I was disappointed with Babul Supriyo - his was a let down... So was Taz - totally besura... Even Sapna Awasthi was bad... Its funny how the fresh contestants in reality shows are expected to sing all genres of songs and with perfection, and they succeed in doing so to an extent too... And here we have professional singers, but the moment u tell them to go out of their genre, they fall flat...

The show is A+ for meπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
*Jaya* thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

Its funny how the fresh contestants in reality shows are expected to sing all genres of songs and with perfection, and they succeed in doing so to an extent too... And here we have professional singers, but the moment u tell them to go out of their genre, they fall flat...

Great comment πŸ‘πŸΌ - I think that indeed asks for some retrospection to do from the singers of all the other talent hunt reality show contests 😳

I missed the show yesterday - does anyone know the repeat timings of the show?πŸ˜›