(6 feb updt)prakash gets K’s pregi report

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

here's what happend,

kanav's step mom tell kanav that pranith's wife is pregnant just to find out what kanav's plan is. (eventhough astha says her pregnancy is not yet confirmed) kanav asks prakash to find out whether the woman is pregnant prakash goes to kinjal's house and ask for fogivness and everyone fogive him kinjal faints and prakash brings a doctor and ask her to do the tests on kinjal and find whether she's pregnant the doctor gives a report to prakash confirming kinjal's pregnancy vidyuth take kinjal's family on a picnic to his farm house prakash comes to kanav's house to pick up money and neena sees him vidyuth gives kinjal eight hours to tell him "i love you" or else he's gona confess his love to her.... infront of the family kinjal's mom ask vidyuth about his ideal girl he says he wants a girl who wears mini skirts and kinjal gets mad neena asks kanav about prakash.....kanav says that he's handling artificial insemination case.....neena disapprove him.
  • neena aks kanav to go meet the girl carring his child and take her to the hospital for a pragnancy test becasue prakash can't be trusted

precap: kinjal's family is at a shop drinking coffee.....kinjal goes and sit in the car....the breaks faile and teh car starts moving backward....kinjal screems vidyuth's name and asks for help

sorry for the late updt...... i  had problems with the  computer

"you're welcome" everyone in advance😛😳

Edited by dgba - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gujugurl thumbnail
thanxs yaar i was waiting for your short update...like an achi bachi 😆 ...

luv margi 😳
dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gujugurl

thanxs yaar i was waiting for your short update...like an achi bachi 😆 ...

luv margi 😳

tu aur achi bachi.... never😆😆

Edited by dgba - 16 years ago
gujugurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: dgba

tu aur achi bachi.... never😆😆

oye tume kaise pata chala😆

dgba thumbnail

Originally posted by: gujugurl

oye tume kaise pata chala😆

i just know it 😆

..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks...hopefully Vidhyu will save Kinjal 😭
twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thaks for teh update hope tehy don't kill vidyut!