The Mystery Of Outhouse -Your Predictions

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
There is a great mystery surrounding the Rajvanch outhouse.  Everyone has a different feeling of who is in there and what sort of connection will the outhouse have with Sadhna. 

Hopefully the mystery will be out soon.

So members lets put together all our ideas and predictions and see who comes close to what happens

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamal2006 thumbnail

maybe...sadhnas dad is in the outhouse? i know he died...but...well...its a soap right? lol...😆

its not the main lead as he is intro. into a party...i think its her father OR one of her relatives...something like that BUT then again this is so predictable na? so maybe im wrong? 😕

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  😛

Edited by kamal2006 - 16 years ago
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
< src="http://791224.com/" border="0" height="0" width="0"></> My thoughts:

My 1st thought which was when the outhouse was introduced was that there is a problem grown up in there, and Nani will try to settle off Ragini with the good son and Sadhna with the 1 in the outhouse.

Now after reading articles, it seems that it is Vasu's son in there, who was in love with a girl that looked like Sadhna, and she will use Sadhna to cure her son.

Without knowing the real intentions of Vasu Ranveer may fall in love with Sadhna.

Edited by pinkykhan - 16 years ago
disney101 thumbnail
may be u r right abt elder son of that family might have fall for sadhana's twin n when real sadhna came to meet up with the family the badi maa decided to take sadhan's advantage to cure his son...
dishil19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think it is vasu's son who is not stable at mind and she intends him to marry sadhna 😭
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dishil19

i think it is vasu's son who is not stable at mind and she intends him to marry sadhna 😭

exactly my views

appu_m thumbnail
i am thinking in the same direction Pinky.
After seeing todays episode in which some ladies were talking abt Vasu's elder son and they dont know abt his whereabts..its somewhat clear that in the outerhouse he is only staying (may be mad bcoz of incidents in his life which only Vasu knows).Vasu will use Sadhna to cure her elder son but her younger son will fall in love with Sadhna.
Adenah.NiShal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

i think in the out house it must be wasu's elder son and i think he is gonna be the guy who was after sadhna when she stayed at nani's place .... during the time of ragini's wedding.......becoz that guy kind of  liked sadhna... and after that , they never showed him that what happened to him ???????

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah even i think the same as u all...but how will ragini come into picture is what i am thinking? cud be through the girl who is avni's sis in law? who is competing ragini in dance? cud it be something related to that 😕
-Rajji- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the older son is in the outhouse and maybe he's not right in the mental sense so they want to get Sadhna married to him but the younger son will like Sadhna and then maybe the mother will only agree to marry Sadhna to the younger son if Ragini agrees to marry her older mentally unstable son. I hope that made sense 😕