Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
yaar I loved him as vedant in TD....
he had a very cute way to say: my oh my....
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hahahaha wow yuks! your like droooling over him arent you?! hahah .. well .. i need to see him in the show to get more adapted with him .. i never liked him in the show .. ESPECIALLY in tumhari disha .. cause disha belonged to only ... [forgot his name! hahah] [the disabled guy] .. and yea.. i have a hard time accepting newbies!! hmm.. but if it was the guy in sindoor .. [abhi?] .. aahhh i would love love love him!!!! :]

siigh.. oh well .. ill wait for the next guy .. hahaha ..

*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

omg....nibbles we found our guy 🥳....ahem we better get ready to divorce our present hubbies 😈(ahem...Mrs...faisal...ali...khan... and then noe its gunna change too....)😆

omg...the guy from Sindoor......aaahhhh....he's soo cute!😍

but saachin's just ☺️

i think we need a saachin ki deewani's club.....it'll increase our popularity😳

we get so many hot guys....but ppl say PKKP is boring....u get a hot guy every few months..wuts so boring in that 😆

oo yea...i like the Shlok-Radha couple..

we need a name

how about Slokdha?🤣 or Shloka🤣

jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *saakshi_fan*

omg....nibbles we found our guy 🥳....ahem we better get ready to divorce our present hubbies 😈(ahem...Mrs...faisal...ali...khan... and then noe its gunna change too....)😆

omg...the guy from Sindoor......aaahhhh....he's soo cute!😍

but saachin's just ☺️

i think we need a saachin ki deewani's club.....it'll increase our popularity😳

we get so many hot guys....but ppl say PKKP is boring....u get a hot guy every few months..wuts so boring in that 😆

oo yea...i like the Shlok-Radha couple..

we need a name

how about Slokdha?🤣 or Shloka🤣

Tarah, you're so funny! Already looking for nicknames for our ( potentially) new couple! 😆 I prefer Shloka by the way!  😛

I agree that the show can be slow at times, but boring with all these cool guys? Nopes! 😛

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@Shali: You're right! Now that I think about it, Sachin was Shivam in Sindoor (okay so I deleted my other post)

And yeah, he was is SP as well, but not for too long right?

@Tarah: I prefer Shloka. It's much better than Ralok (I couldn't think of anything else 😆 😆 )

Omg! I still can't believe it

I love Sachin!!

Yuks
Edited by queenyuks - 16 years ago
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

yuks yopu got it wrong he was in sindoor too....

and he is at this moment in PIM on zee next....

Yeah, he was in Sindoor as Niharika's hubby (or rather 1 of them) if I recall correctly. Sachin Sharma may not be on my list of TOP hotties.. but he is there somewhere! And the directors can't kill another man in Radha's life so fast can they? So that means he is here to stay (for a while at least) 😳

A man, a hot man on top of that... another reason to stay glued to PKKP 😉

DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenyuks

@Tarah: I prefer Shloka. It's much better than Ralok (I couldn't think of anything else 😆 😆 )

Yuks

🤣🤣 too funny
Tomiko thumbnail

Tarah; my poor Faisal Baby....already out with the old and in with the new!🤣🤣🤣

But I think we should preserve this one for poor Yuks who seems to have gone crazy after hearing about him!😆

And yup - why do so many people not like PKKP?...Forget the storyline man, that is non-existent in every single show....Just look at all the cute guys!😍

Lovey - the name you're looking for is DK!☺️....*Sigh* I loved TD....Vedant's 'My, My, My...' was really cute until he turned negative!

tweety08 thumbnail
ommfg ..r u serious.. i loved himmmmm in vaidehi, tumhari disha, saat phere n sinndoor ..OMG.. im so happy... 😳
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

@ nibbles: yea....Faisal is outdated....its all about my secret crush...(which u will find in my next update of my shop)

hey..im not booking him...

for every guy that comes....we should have a booking list..🤣

so faisal- nibbles

shaurya- tj

addy-

shlok- yuks😉

oops Praney: nibbles😆/yuks😆

i noe rite...we get soo many cute guys...that we have to "update" regulary...

nibbles...negative can be hot/cute too!☺️