New Promo:Rohini In Search Of A Job

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

Ok Friends now that I hv become Expert in Giving Daily Updates๐Ÿ˜†..So heres another Update on the New Promo of RKB which I saw just now๐Ÿ˜ณ

Shekhar showed his two fingers to Radha and asked her to catch any one of them and When Radha catches one finger of Shekhar,he says that "Now Rohini(Mona Vasu) will Definitely get the Job"๐Ÿ˜›...Both Shekhar and Radha then smiles wholeheartedly and it looked like they r already sharing a very nice friendly bond๐Ÿ˜ณ...Then a voiceover says that Rohini will now go in search of a job...will she get it??๐Ÿ˜›..and then Radha puts this teeka on Rohini's forehead before she leaves for the interview while Shekhar watches this sight with a pleasing smile on his face๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Rohini then says that once she gets the job they all will b hving their own house๐Ÿ˜Š...In the end they show Rohini entering into a huge Office and approaching the Receptionist of that Office for her Interview mayb when the Promo ends๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S:Apu was looking drop dead Handsome in White Shirt๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by jyoti06 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww so Apurva has become friends with radha already. ๐Ÿ˜ณ His chemistry rocks with old ladies, let it be Roshan Ammu or betiyon ki ammu ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks jyoths ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Jyo di. Awww Shekar is a sweety-pie. He has instantly taken to Radha, perhaps as a mother-figure as we know zero about his own family background at this point. It is so nice to see him rooting for Rohini and bonding with Radha. I bet Supriya-Apu have awesome son-mother chemistry since their friends from NB.
Sharmii thumbnail
oooh I thought Rohini will be scared Of men and disbelieving of Shekhar for a while!! ๐Ÿ˜†
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmii

oooh I thought Rohini will be scared Of men and disbelieving of Shekhar for a while!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Phew thank god this is not a daily so they actually intend get things moving. I think Rohini is like Naina Catherine Kapoor of KHNK in that she just needs a kind, caring soul to touch hers and make her believe in humanity again. Shekar will give her a heavy dose of optimism.๐Ÿ˜ณ
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Aww.. so sweet.. thanks for the promo Jyoti! :D
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pardesi-mem

Phew thank god this is not a daily so they actually intend get things moving. I think Rohini is like Naina Catherine Kapoor of KHNK in that she just needs a kind, caring soul to touch hers and make her believe in humanity again. Shekar will give her a heavy dose of optimism.๐Ÿ˜ณ

me needs a touching and caring soul too, who will give me heavy dose of LOVE daily....**sigh**

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Silly girl this Radha is....if Shekhar offers one finger...you jaldi se pakdo the whole hand.... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Fikar not, next time we will show her some tricks.....
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupur9

Silly girl this Radha is....if Shekhar offers one finger...you jaldi se pakdo the whole hand.... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Fikar not, next time we will show her some tricks.....

Nupur...Radha is like a Mother figure to Shekhar๐Ÿ˜ก..If Mother holds the full hand of Shekhar then Shekhar will become Radha ki Betiyon ka Baap๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜›

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya_A

me needs a touching and caring soul too, who will give me heavy dose of LOVE daily....**sigh**

Woww the Doctor has just made his Entry and I can already see Patients standing in Queue outside his Chamber๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›..Anuu intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pardesi I agree with u Rohini had few traits of Naina from KHNH๐Ÿ˜›...and all she needs is some Love and caring from a Pure Soul๐Ÿ˜ƒ..and we all know who is that Pure and Mahaan Soul in this Serial๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†