Posted: 16 years ago
thanx alot for the news though 😳
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyfanar

di i think app K.D.A. gae thi😊
i cant find that news paper😭meinay jung mein dhoonda

Hmm. But I doubt if the innogration took place in THAT jewellery shop. I think it took place at sum other place in Karachi but not that shop.

Well u have searched in Jung.. now search in Akhbaar-e-Jahan?!😳

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shizajaved

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Dont tellllllll meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!😲

She is/was in MYYYYYYYYYYYYY cityyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!😲😲 are you serious!!!!! OMG!!!!!

Well I have been to this jewellery shop many times. I have bought loads of jewellery frm there but its very expensive though. There are too many posters of Aamna Shariff in the shop and the shop looks really fab! I had never seen those pics of Aamna before which were in the shop! 😳

The jewellery shop is next to ma streeeeet! very near to ma house!!! 😳

Does nebody noe where she did the innogration?? and how can you people tell that shes back to India??

awwww wowww di bhabhi ji ke never seen b4 pics!!!! kaash hum dekh paathay😭koi plzz jaake cell phone pe click karo aur hume dikhao!!😆😆😆

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Hmm. But I doubt if the innogration took place in THAT jewellery shop. I think it took place at sum other place in Karachi but not that shop.

Shizooooo, plz click the pics in a camera or a mobile from that shop which u said never showen before and share it with us plz 😳

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Dont tellllllll meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!😲

She is/was in MYYYYYYYYYYYYY cityyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!😲😲 are you serious!!!!! OMG!!!!!

Well I have been to this jewellery shop many times. I have bought loads of jewellery frm there but its very expensive though. There are too many posters of Aamna Shariff in the shop and the shop looks really fab! I had never seen those pics of Aamna before which were in the shop! 😳

The jewellery shop is next to ma streeeeet! very near to ma house!!! 😳

Does nebody noe where she did the innogration?? and how can you people tell that shes back to India??

arrey wah thats really sweet

awwwww

u poor baby

Nice.Tahir thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aamna karachi aayi hui hai...aur mujhe pata nahin hai!.....aamna main aaraha hoon tumhain apna bana ne 😛
crazyfanar thumbnail

i hope is Saturday akhbar-e-jehan mein aajayai😭😭😭mein paagal ho gae hoon dhoondh dhoondh kay😕
sumerachaudhry thumbnail
kiya aamna ny un ki jewlery ki publcity k liye modling b ki hai kiya ye news paper my batya tha kiya
saliha_! thumbnail
guyz may b jis news paper mein ye news ayi hai wo karachi ki local akhbar ho.thats why wo kisi ko bi nahi mil rahi
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Summi: Arrey mey ne toh usi moment pics click kar di theen frm ma cell when I saw those posters!! And I decided that I would show it to you people but the thing is that Bluetooth not working in ma cell for some stupid reason :@ .. I especially bought another separate device to connect that wid ma cellphone nd den show it to u people on net but that wasn't working eiher. Now I don't have those pics in ma cell phone but next time I'd take either my bro's cell phone or digi camera nd click the pics frm dat ;) oki??

@Zee: Sure :)