(4th feb updt) kinjal loves vidyuth

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

here's what happend,

vk are upset and think about each other and what happend at the party(ya rabba from salam e ishq plays) vidyuth's house keeper consoles him kinjal feels dissy and her father gets worried but she brush it off saying its nothing (precap scene from thursday) kinjal's mom goes to vidyuth's house and ask what happend between VK at the party vidyuth tells everything to kinju's mom....from kinjal slapping him to their break up at the pary. kinjal's mom come up with a plan and ask vidyuth to ignore kinjal so that she will realize her  love to vidyuth. vidyuth ignores kinjal at the office (salam e ishq plays) kanav's mom ask about vidyuth ...kanav says he doesn't know anymore...neena says that's what happend when you fall in love. vidyuth gives a party at his office for winning the new project but doesn't invite kinjal...she feels bad. at office the lift is broken and everyone says vidyuth is stuck in there...kinjal get worried vidyuth is ok and no one was in the lift..eveyone is puzzled to why kinju is so worried  vidyuth tell teh workers kinjal was worried becasue she wanted me to suffocate there so she can have the day off ๐Ÿ˜† kinjal think about all the moments she spent with vidyuth...(salam e ishq plays)
  • kinjal realizes she loves vidyuth and write a letter and put it in a office file.

precap:  kinjal's mom says to kinjal,... so much happend at the party and you didn't even tell me...how could you says such things to vidyuth... how could you possibly think that he could do something llike that....someone at the party told you vidyuth love's you and you belived him....how silli (kinju try to interupt but unsuccessful) he was nice enough to take you to the party and you yelled at him.... kinju feels bad. (kinju's mom was smiling to herself when she said those things to maker kinju feel bad so its probably part of the plan to make kinju confess her love)

today's epi was all about VK.....kinju's mom's plan worked and kinjal realized her love for him....hopefully that letter will get to vidyuth and not anyone else.

"you're welcome" everyone in advance๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by dgba - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kgh212121 thumbnail
oh mi gosh thank you! really appreciate it
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot dgba!!!!!! Nice updates... Yahhhh!!!! Kinjal loves Vidyuth๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ!!!!! I'm sooooooooo HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOTS OF LOVE *PRIYA*

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Haaaiii I will def watch this episode. Sounds to be so cute. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Won't rest till I find out if V got that letter.

Thanks.