FF - No Entry - (P-3/Pg8) + (P-4/Pg11)

AnjaliThapar thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

No Entry for Kanya Godbole in Ranbir Nanda's life and Ranbir is ignorant person who believe marriage is some kind of punishment. And some people call him "hate-guru" because he hates the word "love" or "Marriage". Anyways meet Kanya Godbole -  a sweet, innocent girl, who is caught up in destiny's game called "marriage".

Will Kanya find out away to get out of this mess and will Ranbir also get out of his own mess?

Stay tune for "No Entry" coming soon!

(Please forgive me if there is many garmmar mistake  or spelling mistake because I wrote this in a rush because I have to take my cousin to the hospital so please forgive me😳. And I promise the first part will be up soon or later this Saturday or Sunday.

Bye for now)

Anjali Thapar

Edited by AnjaliThapar - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkangel24700 thumbnail
Looking forward to this 😊
Hope your cousin is ok.
AnjaliThapar thumbnail
Hello friends, I know the promo doesn't make that much sense but i'll fix it soon as i'm done skool so please forgive me about the gammar mistake and spelling mistake cause yesterday I had to take out my cousin to the hospital since we only have one another cause our family lives in toronto and we both are staying in E-Town until we finisah our studies so please forgive me.

Love you all,
Anjali Thapar 😳
AnjaliThapar thumbnail

Thank you for understanding me and my problem about my cousin anyways here is a better understanding of No Entry.

No Entry

Prologue

A young girl dressed in white vowed to take revenage from the Nanda Family for ruining her life and her family's life. And that girl is none other than Nandani Karan Pratap Singh(Mugdha Chapekar) - Karan Pratap Singh's daughter. Karan Pratap Singh (Hiten Tejwani) is most succesful businessman, but after six years, he was accused with murder of his own wife Nandani Karan Pratap Singh(Gauri Tejwani) and his daughter Natasha Karan Pratap Singh(Shama Sikander). And he was sentence 7yrs of prison and his daughter Nandani vowed to take revenage for their unfaithful destiny because Nandani always loved Surya(Rajat Tokas) and made him promise that he will take care of her younger brother who is just a baby and also made him promise that he will make him a poceil officer who doesn't sell his dignity for weath. On the other hand Surya also loved Nandani alot and promise that he will take care of her younger brother, but he can't pomise that he will get married to someone else because he loves her and always will. From there two lovers get seperated by destiny and Nandani met with a-accident.

Three Years Later....

3yrs later, we see a happy family sitting in the garden discussing about their up-coming event than they talk about their young family member named Kanya Godbole(Dimple Jhangiani) (who just recently been through a accident three years ago and loss her memory, but never felt un-excepted around here because the Godbole Family loves her alot). Yes! They were discussing about the horrable accident Kanya gone through and vowed to "protect her from any circumstances" in life. From there on Kanya's journey starts from being Karan Pratap Singh's daughter (Nandani who never lived in a middle-class home) and now she is living in one as Kanya Godbole. (And there is any question please do ask and don't worry Nanda Family will make a huge enterance soon or later).

Anjali Thapar

PS: Also in few mintues i'll post the pictures of the characters I introduced in the prologue of No Enyry.

Edited by AnjaliThapar - 16 years ago
suganain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
how come u made the actor in the story not the actor that plays Kanya on the show?
miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haah sounds gud πŸ˜ƒ ..!! man the nandani/karan is remindin me of kaajjal πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

do continue wen ur free 😳
AnjaliThapar thumbnail
as Nandani Karan Pratap Singh (Age 16) (I hope this will answer some question about Nandani and Kanya also it's kinda had to understand without reading the first part, but the hinit is that when you lost your memory you become someone else right well something silmar happen to Nandani so know Nandani is known as Kanya Godbole and I promise was the myster is uncovered it will be easlier to understand).

as Karan Pratap Singh: who is accused of murder of his own wife and his eldest daughter Natasha. Karan is around 39yrs old.

as Mrs. Nandani Karan Pratap Singh: is Natasha's mother and also Nandani's mother too (she named her daughter after her because she was also named after her Big D meaning her Granny) anyways Nandani die three weeks after giving birth to a baby boy named Manthan. She is also around 37yrs old.

as Natasha Karan Pratap Singh: Natasha was a normal college going girl who got raped by one of Nanda Members.... Natasha was only 19 when she got raped and died on her birthday along with her mother. (Hinit - There is a myster behind Natasha's death and her mother's death).

as Surya: Surya is Nandani's lover and promise her to take care of her younger brother Manthan, but also promise that he will never get married to anyone except for her. So mainly Surya is going to wait his entrie life for Nandani because he loves her alot and same with Nandani.

Three Years Later...

Nandani meet with a accident and lost her memory so she is known as Kanya Godbole and she will be played by and now she is 19yrs old, but what is stored in her life. Stay tune for "No Entry".

Anjali Thapar

rajrit thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey great fan fiction πŸ‘

continue soon
mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
reelii interestin

continue soon...lukin 4ward 2 it πŸ˜›
AnjaliThapar thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkangel24700

Looking forward to this 😊
Hope your cousin is ok.

πŸ˜› Thank you so much for liking it and my cousin is alright now, but thanks for your concern. 😳

Anjali Thapar