*~ Dost of the Week*~

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

* You can use either of these siggys if you like! So what are you all waiting for, grill, roast and toast our 'murgi'.

Edited by soni595 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hawwwwwwwwwwww nancy..tu marigay ๐Ÿ˜›
gujugurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: *VaVaVoom14*

hawwwwwwwwwwww nancy..tu marigay ๐Ÿ˜›

ditto๐Ÿ˜†...congos partner...

@soni:i luv your siggies.....i want to chori them๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

luv margi๐Ÿ˜ณ

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LOL Margi, if you want to use them, I could remove the 'Dost of the week' part and you can use them, but seriously they are so bekaar, why would such a talented maker like you want to use them??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So what are you all waiting for? Come on and grill this not so bechaari chokri! Nancy, bachke ke rehna, will be back with a new set of questions, murgi oops dost jo ho this week!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow....congrats nancy dear....hav a gr8 week...and do ans all the qns...i'l put up mine ltr...

LUV NANDINI
Howlarious thumbnail

Originally posted by: gujugurl

luv margi๐Ÿ˜ณ

muhahaha see even u wanna murder her ๐Ÿ˜†

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

First of all not going to thank you for this๐Ÿ˜ก (you will have to pay for this don't know how but madam you WILL). Where is the BIG note? Do you know the definition for big don't you? Argh wanna yell!
See I wasn't going to use this siggies but again as you made them I thought of using it (remember this๐Ÿ˜ก) won't show my siggies on other sections so it's ok.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Aur khabardar joh tumne kisi ko kaha toh!

Chalo let me reply...

1. If I was to create a serial I would choose Iqbal and Neha (you already know the reasons โ˜บ๏ธ) and Sharad Divyanka haaaiii these two jodis in one soap don't need the K trademark.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜† Erm the story wouldn't be neither like KYPH nor BMTD there are times it was/is too sappy hate that, not saas-bahu๐Ÿคข type, jitna hosake utnaj drama something like Dharma & Greg nah joking๐Ÿคฃ maybe something like Grey's Anatomy bole toh DMG ๐Ÿ˜ƒ comedy, (drama), lovey dovey scenes โ˜บ๏ธ, fresh...Something like Friends wouldn't be a bad idea too.๐Ÿ˜›

2. At the moment would be Sharad Divyanka and the show would be Big Boss the mainly reason for that is too know what they do together, what they say, their expressions...๐Ÿ˜ณ As I'm the murgi๐Ÿ˜ก of the week no one else would have access to it only me, myself and I.

Edit: I forgot the other three questions...

Name: Nancy๐Ÿ˜›
Ocupation: Student
Edited by Nancy_89 - 16 years ago
-Srishty- thumbnail

hawwwwwwwwwwww nancy..tu marigay       

And why is that? Because of you and only you mane khabar che.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Originally posted by: gujugurl

luv margi๐Ÿ˜ณ

Not done Margi (yes not Partner anymore) whose side are you taking?
If you like this siggies so much tu hi banijane DOTW.๐Ÿ˜ก Mane bau maja avese!

Originally posted by: soni595

LOL Margi, if you want to use them, I could remove the 'Dost of the week' part and you can use them, but seriously they are so bekaar, why would such a talented maker like you want to use them??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

No, no don't need to do that Margi can take my place here, what say?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tell me one thing why is there a siggy with Neena?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคข And new Kinjal looks different on the second siggy.๐Ÿ˜†

So what are you all waiting for? Come on and grill this not so bechaari chokri! Nancy, bachke ke rehna, will be back with a new set of questions, murgi oops dost jo ho this week!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Mane badhui khabar che this innocent face of yours sirf dikhava hai, PM bari bholi lagti thi tum and big talks will put a big note for Anshu and all all rubbish๐Ÿ˜ก kiare karish ee badhui?

Yeh go and tell everyone I'm murgi so that they can come with questions. Vadhare maja avse.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

Originally posted by: nandini90

wow....congrats nancy dear....hav a gr8 week...and do ans all the qns...i'l put up mine ltr...

LUV NANDINI

Thanks Nandini sure I won't mind if you come with questions๐Ÿ˜‰ there are only certain members that...

muhahaha see even u wanna murder her ๐Ÿ˜†

Fine I don't care.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by Nancy_89 - 16 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail

u never careeeeeeeeee ๐Ÿ˜›   ๐Ÿ˜† kay ni man..i'm here now to do some satyanaaas kam here ๐Ÿ˜ณ Now caption these pictures with your friends from IF...no one will be offended..this is jus for jokes ne...If people get offended then I dont care..Tell them to get a sense of humour ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

India

India

Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 16 years ago
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anshu ๐Ÿ˜ก that's not fair Krishi had to make something similar but it wasn't with IF members ๐Ÿ˜ญ can't I do the same like her? ๐Ÿ˜•