Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: niya

😳 I loved the way Armaan was like I love you and then Ridz said I hate you... 😳 Armaan- Pukka? Good! πŸ˜† Soo sweeet 😳

i know and when arman said meri maa and she's liike maa and he's like dilemma OMG that was hilarious

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Phew now i am relaxed by listening to such sweet comments on today's episode 😳
Fary can't wait for your avis 😳 But yeah i love the friendship between AM
i hope it stays that way and AR of course are always the best couple with awesome chemistry and innocence 😳 😳
Heard there was an I love you scene too πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Edited by ramsha247 - 16 years ago
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on 16th Heaven!! πŸ˜ƒ

Wow...we're moving sooo fast!!
Loved today's epi!! πŸ˜‰

Sorry..copied and pasted from last thread!! 😳 πŸ˜†

@Hinuuu:

With me u have to say it..lool!! πŸ˜† ...LOOL!! Ofcourse...main agar chati toh main sab ko takar deh sakti hoon!!😳 πŸ˜† ..Karan will show u the way!! πŸ˜† ...Salman, John, Armoo, Eijoo...all come and show me the way!! 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..truee...kya pata!! πŸ˜† ..dammm...i wanna stay in one piece too!! Woh meri tukhre tukhre kar deygi!! πŸ˜† ...mera dimak nahin kam kara hain...tum ne mera dimak karaab kar diya hain!! 😳 πŸ˜†

2 hours..i've prolly been on for the long too!! πŸ˜† ...see..tumhe bhi yeh pata hai..toh phir kham karo!! πŸ˜‰ ..init man!! I can't wait till my exams finish in June!! πŸ˜ƒ ..I'll be over the moon!! πŸ˜› ..Aww...thankoooo!! Can't help it but...ur sooo damnnn sweet!! 😳

Nahin nahin..koi shaq nahin!! πŸ˜† (Tum ne mujhe toh dara diya 😳 )..lool!! OMGG!! Not agra..Mumbai or Punjab...somewhere where Karan can come and see u..LMAO!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...ur bf?? *winks*..Ooooo...yeh kaun hai?? *raises eyebrows* 😳 πŸ˜†

Yep..sounds berry cool!! πŸ˜‰ ..u don't want to get ur jaan jealous..and so Shahid is ur brother..LOOOOL!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...Get those goras to change it..u crack me up Hinuuuu!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Now wot comes after trillions!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜† ...Ummm...love you gazillionss moree!!😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Lol Niyu armaan Pukka 🀣 lol but he is πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yep..Loved the way Armaan said 'I love you'...and i found the Bus scene really cuteeeeee!! 😳 πŸ˜†
yup rimzie there was one i love u scene which was so cute
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😳 I am still in shock at how fast we completely Heaven 14 πŸ˜†
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Niya it was 15 πŸ˜† but yeah i never even realized that we were so close to Heaven 16 when i came online πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

AR are making us pagal πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Gals does any of you have pics from yesterday's precap? ☺️
i recently came here and it was on 12 and now 16 πŸ˜† we truly r crazy