Written Update 29th jan - Pri not Paro's

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Paro turns around and sees Mousumi and the cell drops from her hand and thinks why is she here, and wht if she goes in..and she decides to stop her..rishi comes n asks why paro is outside, away from the party..and when he looks up to paro gaze, he is shocked to see Mousumi..Paro comes to her n asks why she has come here..Mou says, i had to come, i would have come earlier, but the hospital ppl didnt leave me..but now I am totall fine..Paro turns back to Rishi and tells him to go in and not to let anybody outside and she will take Mou to the guest house..Paro tries to convince Mou to go..with her, she hesitates..but finally Paro convinces Mou to come with her to the guest house..and they leave..Rishi is shocked n worried..

Paro brings Mou to the guest house and  she says, didi and hugs Mousumi..n asks how she is..Mou says, she is perfectly fine, and that she became well  long time ago but the docs didnt let her go..n she says she wants to stay with her family...n she asks as to why Paro did not let her meet anyone else..and asks her she wants to meet him once and wants to hug and touch once..just once..she starts to walk..Paro tries to stop n says, I will get everyone to meet you, but later..now you take rest..Mou wants to go home, Paro says, there are loads of guests at home and she does not know anyone..Mou asks whats going on at home..Paro tries to say something, but says, there is a party going on, her husbands business party..she hesistates and lies more...n says she will have everyone meet her later..

Meanwhile Rishi tells Moonmoon something n she is shocked...she comes to the geust house...Mou says she has waited a lot..but finally her wait is over...MM walks in and says didi..Mou is shocked and surprised seeing her...they both hug..n cry..the three sisters hug and cry...MM says Rishida told me i was gonna come soon, you know what the party is for right..she is about to say, but Paro stops her and tells her tht she tols Mou that its an official party..Mou doesnt seem convinced...

Later tht night, Paro is restless and walking in her room..Rishi comes in n says, she should have told Mou the truth of the marriage...she has the right to know everything...Paro says, how can I endanger my children's happiness for her..what if she does something n their life gets spoiled? Rishi tries to convince her...Paro says, i have loved m children more than my life and I will not let anything spoil it...we have kept this horrible secret a secret for so long..now i will not let her spoil anything, I will tell her the truth when the right time comes...

Next day morning, everyone is having breakfast n rishi suggests tht pri n palash should go to the kuldevi mandir...pri asks if paro will come with them or not...paro says, no i cant, I have loads of work to do...i cant come..pri nags and paro shouts tht she cant come, then she calms down n rishi da also suports paro tht she has work to do at home for the marriage, she needs to stay..they all leave the table...Paro arranges a plate full for food..Ashima sees this from the top..and wonders where Paro so stealthly is going with the breakfast..while Paro leaves, even Pri notices her go and wonders where she is going...

Paro brings food for Mou...Mou says, you can make me meet the others later, but for the one person i waited to meet for the last 22 years, i want to meet him...please make me meet him...Paro says, please wait a little more..Mou says, i waited for 22 years, why do i need to wait more? Paro says, just wait for one or two days...someone is walking upto the door..Paro opesn the door and its Ashima..she wants to know who is in their and Paro says its her guests, Ashima tries to make up some need to go in but Paro tells her she will take care and shuts the door on her face (serves her right!!!)

Sonalika comes to sushs home with shagun and gives the shaadi ka joda to kang and roktimas joda to sush...she gives it and leaves..kang takes it to her room and dreams ab pri..and is wearing the joda...she keeps smiling to herself..there roktima is also trying on her Joda but suddenly imagine kang..and imagines her saying, tht how much ever roktima tries, she(kang) will be the only one looking gorgeous n no one will even look at roktima..R gets wildly angry and swears she will not let Kang look beautiful in any way...

Paro comes to meet Mou , opens the door n cant find her..she panicks...meanwhile someone opens the door of the house of Pri..its Mou..she walks into the house...n looks at all the photos on the wall..and finally looks at a photo of rishi, paro n their son..its only one son int he photo..she cries out of happiness...she then looks at pris photo (I think pri is Mou's son..) Paro comes n shouts out for her and tells her to go with her to the guest house...Mou says she wont go and asks why is she not letting her meet her family members and why she is keeping her away from her son..tht even today she is living today to only see her son..and she would hug her..why would she not let her meet her son priyam...n she says, priyam is her son...Paro looks on stunned...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaiSiaRam thumbnail
Thanks for a great update.
imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update! Wow...a new drama starting already? usually they wait a few more days  😕

👍🏼 Esha
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Uh oh! This is a pretty big twist...😕

val0822 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Stolen from all the old movies - first Devdas now Basera.
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u 4 great update 😳 😳 😳