Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
The only other serial i watch whenever i can is saarthi...i must say even though its a bit Goddy....its appealing in some ways..and yes the guy who played arjun..i think his name is karan grover is a good looking guy..very conventionally Indian good looking..infact even his character was really appealing.and he acts well too....but i would still rate him behind sandeep....far behind infact!!!
Araam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was really young when "Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi" was aired, but saw it later at an Uncle's place (he'd recorded them)... as you said "top notch" As you say, all we had was one channel, but such great shows..and with so many channels we still worry that a good serial like Aek Chabi isnt getting the importance it deserves.
emon thumbnail
it is always varun, varun, and varun! ! ! πŸ˜‰
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monu1101

Hey I just became nostalgic with this post 😊 😊 DD-1 was on its best at one time, with lot of good actors and serials. I loved Madhavan in Sea Hawks, Aman Verma(Pachpan khambe laal deeware(i never understood this serial, but just loved young Aman Verma)), SRK of course.
But there was one serial called Aarohan which had Pallavi joshi as a Navy cadet who wanted to make it big in her profession.. I remember I was just crazy about that serial. The lead of this serial was a handsome hunk who was a air force pilot.. He was so cute, I dont remember anybody before him, who could fascinate me so mucchhh 😊 😊 But the sad thing I dont remember his name anymore 😑

this guy was tarun dhanrajgir. he acted in another serial trishna which was based on Pride and Prejuidice. This character was Darcy. That show was wildly popular in those times among all the women. But I dont recall it. I hope they repeat it some time. I have seen Aarohan though recently when they repeated it on DD metro. also a little of yeh jo hain zindagi when they repeated it on star plus. but i guess times have changed i found it very slow and boring.

another serial i remember is kashish. it starred sudesh berry and malaika arora. taht was very popular in my school days. i remember we used to discuss it among our class mates during the lunch break. so i guess in thos times class mates were like IF as we had only DD and had to watch the same serial. btw i had a crush on sudesh berry too though i got over him long back.

i remember aman verma too in pachpan khambe...the serial was so boring but aman was so cute. and now🀒

TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Araam

I was really young when "Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi" was aired, but saw it later at an Uncle's place (he'd recorded them)... as you said "top notch" As you say, all we had was one channel, but such great shows..and with so many channels we still worry that a good serial like Aek Chabi isnt getting the importance it deserves.

true! DD had some amazing shows. and they used to end in 2-3 months. only annoying bit was sometimes the shows used to end abruptly.

TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Araam

Anyone remember Udaan, was so good!

yes i do...now i remember shekhar kapoor was so popular in those days...he was so sexy!

Edited by kshreya2002 - 16 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywoman

udaan was fab.. god those days we never had so many umpteen number of channels, but whatever was there, was top notch..anyone remember kachchi dhoop with bhagyashree.. i used to love it esp the romantic angle between her and the teacherπŸ˜›

i remember abt it...but i was too young to understand. it was based on little women and ashutosh gowarikar also played one of the male leads.