Happy Birthday Seetu(Sateera_Angad)

Taify thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Looks like it is now my duty to wish everyone A Happy Birthday... and this time its her Birthday.. She is very famous for Lying, Cheating and Stealing .. She is none other than Seetu....

She is a special type of Specie who is found on 90% of the CC's... very friendly.... Talkative Girl..

hmm so start throwing ur wishes here.

Happy Birthday From Me..

May You Live For Another Decade And Keep Annnoying Us The Way You Do.. Keep Rocking....

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love_Mehak thumbnail

Seetu Jaana Wishin u A Very Very

❤️HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ❤️  🤗🤗🤗

many many happy returns of the day and Pray 2 allah that u get al that in life that u desire 4 and may all the happiness b with u!!!!! May u live a long and happy life.....

This is all 4 u......

OK seetu nw on this very very special day i have a reques plz sing a song 4 al of us!!! a partyin type song!!! and sum sharayi if possible......😊

Luv n hugs mehak

Edited by Love_Mehak - 16 years ago
Taify thumbnail
asking her to sing???

no.. party ruin karni he na? 😆

May u get what u deserve and not what u desire... bc u deserve more than what u desire..

so u finaly 32 today?? Good!
maya_afreen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday to You😳

May all ur wishes come true

May God Bless You

Hope u have many more rocking Birthdays!!

Maya😊

anni_23 thumbnail
Hww seetu ji congo shongo tusi paida ho gaye oye ballay ballay🥳🥳🥳
~~~~MAY UR BIRTHDAY BE FILLED WID EVERYTHING THAT MAKES UR HAPPINESS COMPLETE DEAR~~~~
🤗
🥳
❤️
⭐️
So finally tusi puray 16 dy ho hogay😆 mubarak howe jy budhapy di taraf ek hor kadam 👍🏼👍🏼
HAPPY BIRTHDAY❤️

Edited by Anam azhar - 16 years ago
koenigbobo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
oh its ur bday lol happy bday 2 ya lol i ll give my long mean message later lol 😆
Love_Mehak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taify

asking her to sing???

no.. party ruin karni he na? 😆

May u get what u deserve and not what u desire... bc u deserve more than what u desire..

so u finaly 32 today?? Good!

wel taify jee i want her 2 sing app ko nahin suna tu mat suniye!!!! wel i wish all her wishes cum true!!!!! and agree wid that she getz all that she deserves!!!!

anni_23 thumbnail
Chinta ki zarurt nahe taify ji woh raat ko tashrif layen ge jis time choor atay hai😛
Taify thumbnail
hahahaha...

hum tou shayad hongay nahin..

WISH ME LUCK.. Exams tomorrow.
anni_23 thumbnail
Ap toh kal chalay gaye thy meri n mehak ki thori bohot mulaqat ho gai the n luck ap ko apny cc mei wish ho chuka hai nt wishing here as dis topic iz abt bday