Written updates for 25th/ 26th jan 08

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Babu jee comes n asks sandy , did u talk to urmi, he says, no.......so babujee says if u dont i will go tomorrow n talk to rasik myself..........n tells sandy to come down as its Indias republic day n they all celebrating it.......Urmi is standing there and sandy comes n stands by her.....urmi looks at him n says, huh......so sndy says huh.....urmi says, u were saying something...he said not now, ill tell u in the evening......urmi asks when? he says, 4 or 5....well see it its cute........then babu jee n sukha jee r on stage and they are doing some prog........they both go n sit........

They call mr gupta to do soemthing, i dont understand hindi so forgive me and see it heheh.....Then they raised the flag and play a game, passing the pillow.........Rahouls trun comes first, so they tell him ke first find a job.........Rahoul does his dads acting....mushu n jugle also copying their respected dad, everyone is laffing.....sandy is all shaved...

The 3 start fighting.....and then they come n sit and subadu comes n tries to sit n lands on mushus lap hahaha....then he starts fighting...

today they are playing this game.......so i gues whole epi will be a big game........

Pammi is dancing hahahahha....must seee.........

Now its sandys turn.....😉 awwwwww he sings.......musafir hoon yaaroon, na ghar hai na thikana.......bus chal te jana hai.......aww sukha jee babu jee n urmi r looking at him..awwwww sandy is so dukhi.......😭

It ends, sandy comes home and is sitting n looks worried.......he can hear babu jees warning and urmis voice ke what u wanted to tell me......and babu jees vocie that if u dont tell her ill tell raki tomrrow........he looks so worried, n then he turns back.......urmi is standing there....then she moves to go.....but sandy stops her and says wait, kahan ja rahi ho........she closed the door yahooooooooooooo............very good urmi.....ur learning from our screams hehehe.......

she says, today none, na raji , nor sukha nor mummmy.......none should disturb us........only u n me.........boliyee...

sandy says haan... we can hear the heartbeat,...oh God sandy is so nervous........lol........urmi looks more confident hahaha.........

He says babu jee in the morning and he was saying that.....urmi says i dont want to know about babu jee..... i want to know why u rejected the proposal .......he has his back ot him.he cant face her.........hes hesitating, so urmi says, u dont want to tell me, then just return my rings to me........and he goes to get them..........God u should see urmis face......as if she would start to cry...........😭

He gives the box to her..........awwwwwwwwww.sandy if she cries ill throttle uuuuuuuuuuu.................

She opens the box, cries n says, aap ne tu sach much.......n opens the box n sees only one, n asks is main tu aek hai, so sandy says, haan, if i give u min both, main tumhe pahnayoon ga kiya????AWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwww

wwwwwwww.......so sweetttttttttttttttttttttttttt.........

n he opens his palm n puts it on urmis finger..........haiiiiiiiiiiiii...........n again she huggs him......sandy is such a bore............she huggs him n cries.......and he also hugs her n smiles.......awwwwwwwww.........bus they hig n no wrods were spoken, i gues no words were needed...........awwwwwww..........cant wait for next week..............i loved ittttttttttttt

--------------------------------------------------------

written update for 25th jan 08

Must seee heheh n plz vote in chaska meter thanks

Urmi is pacing the floor n thinking about what sandy had said.........then she walks out of her house, her father is

really upset, that when will she get married, we have shown her so many boys she doesnt agree nor does she tells

us if she likes anyone.........sujata is also worried

Sukha jee is telling ratiram that he shouldnt marry, cause he has a soft heart lol, n he will not be able to take th

tension of marrriage..lol

Urmi goes in sandys house but doesnt find him there........

The four are eating food at ratiramjs and make him a fool.......Rati also wears new cloths n is showing off.......hehe
Ratiram jee give the 4 warning that if u dont introduce me to sati massie, i will personally go to haris mamas house,

so they boys say dont worry they are coming to CG on sunday, so u can meet them all........

Sandy comes home from somewhere n is drinking water n stops, looks back n urmi is  standing there,......she

comes in and says u were going to so he tels her that in india a rejected guy has some value but a rejected girl is

considered very bad....so i didnt wanted vasu to be bad named...........read my ff.........damn she asks, why y rejected it

n he says y dont u tell me and she says maybe u want to go in brama chari, i dont know what that

means........sanddp babu.hai u msut see his face, hes smiling..n guess whattttttttttt???????????Grrrrrrrrrr
ratiram jee comes in , n takes sandy away, urmi starts to scream that u just leave, when will sandy tel me that he

loves me, but shes only dreaming, sigh.............rati takes sandy away n urmi is left alone in the house..sulking........... i

hate this...................

The 4 r worried that who will they make bua now.........n jugle says who u will make buwa me, n thats it poor jugle

stuck again hehehehe
SUkha comes and says hey rati u look so good, rati is so nervours, sukhas eng is excellent...must see........
Old man comes with the bride to me.......hahahah mushu is the old man hahahah n jugle is the bride to be

hahahah............Sukha comes to the table and jugle gets scared n starts to talk in punjabi heheheh........jugles cell is

ringing and hes worried, sukha is suspecious.......

Rahoul comes also all dressed up n says she is my girl n is pregnant with my child n the father says im so happy, n

rati pushes jugle and an orange falls out uffffffff....thats pathethic..........rati raises the dupatta and jugle is

there........the 4 boys get beaten, then they ask rati to forgive them........

Sukha is very angry, but rati says, its ok, if these kids wont do shararat then who , u n i will do???? then he says, im only crazy after my dreams, where will i get married now.........who will marry me at this stage of life...just than babu jee comes and says.......why u worried.......u will also get married, remmeber none gets before time n whatever is written in ur karma u will get it.......maybe ur future partner must be around u, u never know............that was nice............

Edited by Fazila~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey something is happening.. 😉 😉 😉 Sandy ki aaj khair nahi 😆 😆 Waitin ðŸ˜ģ
Buchki thumbnail
Yeah Fazi.....I too cant wait for next week.

Nagesh
monu_tan thumbnail
ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē Ye koi dream to nahi hai na Urmi ka ðŸ˜Ą
~Simmi~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

itna bada dream koi dekhta hai kya??

Im loving it..........................ðŸ˜ģ😛

arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
r u sure this isnt a dream fazila....mujhe to yakeen nahin ho raha ki finally the day has come...atleast urmi came to know abt the love even if he didnt tell her!!!!!!!!!i am soooooooooooooo happy....yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ðŸ˜ģ ðŸ˜ģ
ketaki_ry thumbnail
wow a great update fazi. 👏 then u so much!
monu_tan thumbnail
Abhi yakin nahi ho raha... Video dekhkar 😕 😕 😕 Arre itni jaldi kaise ho gaya bhai ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ
nessako thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much....sounds like a good episode....I want to see it now ;o)

I have a feeling....next week the rishta will get pakki! 😃
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lets see.....babu jee wont leave sandy now........have u guys seen it???? irs ivq u will need realplayer