Posted: 18 years ago
guyz i saw pkp 2day n i think dat i heard it rite dat jaspinder narula is again goin 2 perform in kkavayanjali (some 1 plz correct me if am wrong) n dey show sum of ha clips (new ones). So i think dat may b da exact reunion of ka wil take place at dat partyπŸ˜•.
yep i saw that 2 πŸ˜ƒ
she was wearing a saree and singing a different song...so i think therez another party πŸ˜†
GAWD! a party 4 wat??? kavya's in hospital and anjali's in jail so lets hav a party 2 celebrate our sadness!!the nandas hav lost it πŸ˜†
but i cant wait 4 the party πŸ˜ƒ
hahaha KG!
not another party.... πŸ˜• like kg said what are they celebrating?? that their bahu tried to murder her husband?? πŸ˜†

i hope jasminder looks nicer this time 😳
yeh i saw dat too..
she was telling abt her career..lolz kg πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
now another party.. 😑 ...
i think dis tym they will def b re united! πŸ˜ƒ
lol...shez wearing a navy blue saree and shez got her hair in a plat πŸ˜† its much better than last time πŸ˜ƒ
ahha sg..she was looking awful! 🀒 🀒 ,..
she was wearing purple..wasnt she? πŸ˜•
her hairstyle 🀒 🀒
hope she sings better dis tym..
There was no Eijaz..
i think they'll show his party on KA sets next sat.. πŸ˜•
mewi did they have a party for eijaz on the ka sets?
i hope they show nat and ejoo together πŸ˜ƒ
yea guys i saw it too...she was lukin better here and the song is a sufi one...guess this was the reunion song she was talkin abt on SBS...yayyyy so def K&A are goin to be reunited πŸ˜ƒ
ya..no eijaz 😭 😭
i was dying 2 see eijaz's bday 😭 they just showed that silly manish's bday 🀒 eijaz's bday wld b hotter and more fun! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†