~~MOTW:Honey425 Chabi of this channel~~

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello all ACHPM loversπŸ€—

Im so happy to tell you all that Aek Chabi waloon ne bilkul sahee Bakri ko iss Week hot seat pe Bithaya haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†

Yes Friends Time has come once again to present before u the grand  Member of this WeekπŸ˜›.

Now let me present before u the grand Bakri...oops I mean the grand Member of this Week.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Let me give u some Hints first😳

She is a very active member of our Aek Chabi Hai padoss meinπŸ˜› 

She is a huge fan of this serial and lights up this Forum with her presence😳

She loves posting colourful interesting threadsπŸ˜›

Wowww who could be this intersting person πŸ˜πŸ€”

Any guessesπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

One more hint, i lub er........πŸ˜†

Its none other thanπŸ˜ƒ

-------------

--------

----

---

--

-

honey425

What she likes in her own words.....

fav food...I love chinese food...lol..and this is going to sound weird but I am obsessed with coffee...lol..

Fav movie...Viaah...I have seen it like 50 times...

Fav movie...Shahrukh Khan...he is classical but from the new ones Kunal Kapoor...

Here r some basic questions for our MOTW honey425😳

IF ID:

Nickname:

Place of origin:

Date of birth:

Hobbies:

Profession:

How u came to knew about IF:

Your closest friends at IF:

Your favourite color:

Your favourite Actor/Actress

Your favourite Film:

Your favourite food:

Your favourite telly actor/actress:

Your favourite song:

Your favourite holiday spot:

Your favourite T.V programme:

One thing u simply adore about IF:

Have a rocking time on the Hot seat honey425πŸ˜›

So friends let the grillingbegin in style😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is what i was waiting for...honey be ready to answer my questions...they r a bit different than what we usually ask...here goes:

1-what does life mean to u?

2-does friendship has any meaning in ur life?if yes,explain?

3-do u believe in love?what is it according to u?

4-whats death for u?

5-what is more important for u-money or relations??

6-ur fav hindi song and film?

thats it from me!!!!!!i would find more questions for u later...enjoy answering....hehehehe 😊
Ishanvii thumbnail
Congrats honey425 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..some simple qns

1.Track that u want to see other than U/s lovestory?

2.Another television jodi that u like other than U/S and why

3.Fav hollywood actor?

4.JDJ or NB3?

5.Sony or Starplus?

6.One thing u hate about IF?

Have fun
honey425 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hwy guys....first of all thankyou all soooo much.....you guys are great....I dun even know how to thank you guys all for this wonderful present...lol...I am at work right now...so can't answer any of them yet...lol...but will post my answers as soon as I get home...
honey425 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

IF ID: Honey 425

Nickname: Honey

Place of origin: India

Date of birth: March 20 1987

Hobbies: reading, painting, shopping, movies and ofcourse I-f....lol

Profession: Legal Assistant and Student

How u came to knew about IF: I think it was from a friend.......I am not really sure though

Your closest friends at IF: All of you guys..πŸ€—

Your favourite color: I like all colors....lol...but I definitely like black the most...

Your favourite Actor/Actress: Rani Mukherjee and a tie between Shahrukh Khan and kunal Kapoor

Your favourite Film: Vivah...such a sweet and simple movie

Your favourite food: Chinese and ofcourse Indian

Your favourite telly actor/actress: Aamna Shariff and Rajeev Khaldelwal.....and.....Suhasi and VarunπŸ˜ƒ

Your favourite song: Jab koi baat bigad jaaye jab koi mushkil pad jaaye
Tum dena saath mera o humnawaaz

Your favourite holiday spot: New york...I lub that city

Your favourite T.V programme:..definitely Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

One thing u simply adore about IF: All of you guys...

Have a rocking time on the Hot seat honey425πŸ˜›

Fazi...thanx once again....I don't even know how to thank you for all your hard work with this thread......and I can definitely sense payback coming...lol...πŸ˜†

honey425 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arvanu

this is what i was waiting for...honey be ready to answer my questions...they r a bit different than what we usually ask...here goes:

1-what does life mean to u? Life is happniess and saddness...it's a rollercoaster ofo ups and downs and a truly successful person knows how to learn from each and make a positive change in the world or just one persons life...

2-does friendship has any meaning in ur life?if yes,explain?
I think of all my friends as my family...and I am nothing without my family....

3-do u believe in love?what is it according to u?
Yes.....I think that when you think about someone and you smile without even knowing that you are smiling is love....love is strength, love is commitment and respect, love is giving, love is sacrifices, love has no boundaries...and most of all love makes you want to live and it can make you die too...

4-whats death for u? freedom from the negative and a chance at peace..

5-what is more important for u-money or relations??
relations....becaue relations can make anyone rich....and money can't buy relationships...

6-ur fav hindi song and film?
Vivah is my fav movie...it was sooo sweet and simple and a great love story at the same time....my fav song is definitely Jab koi Baat Bigad jai

thats it from me!!!!!!i would find more questions for u later...enjoy answering....hehehehe 😊

awww...thanx for taking the time to ask me questions....lolπŸ˜†...I feel a paybak coming....lol...don't be too tough...🀣...Answers are in purple..

honey425 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lvsgm

Congrats honey425 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..some simple qns

1.Track that u want to see other than U/s lovestory? I think that I really want to see vaibhav-Zoya storyline...I think that it would be sooo adorable...

2.Another television jodi that u like other than U/S and why? Kashish and Sujal....just because Rajeev Khandelwal is soo dreamy...☺️ and they have amazing chemistry...

3.Fav hollywood actor? Kunal kapoor and shahrukh khan..

4.JDJ or NB3? definitely NB3...I dunno why but I like Nach Baliye better then jhalak..

5.Sony or Starplus? Starplus...because we get to see ACHPM....πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

6.One thing u hate about IF? when I can't log in....it stresses me out and I always loose soo much hair becaue I am always pulling them out....HAHHAHA...πŸ˜†

Have fun

Thankyou sooo much....and again a big thank you for keeping the questions simple...LOL....hehheh...nah I am just jk...I am having a blast answering all ur questions...

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
some from me:
-when and how did u start seeing chabi
-favorite scene/episode in chabi
-favorite character in chabi
-other than chabi what other indian shows do you currently watch?
-what non-indian shows do you watch?
-varun or rajeev?
-suhasi or aamna?
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: honey425

Fazi...thanx once again....I don't even know how to thank you for all your hard work with this thread......and I can definitely sense payback coming...lol...πŸ˜†

u dont have to thank me, u deserve it......... enjoy the hot seat...bakriiiiiiiiii hehehehheeh πŸ˜†
honey425 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

some from me:

-when and how did u start seeing chabi -
I think that i started watching ACHPM when like 3 epis had already aired...Iwas bored and when I came on IF..there was a "new" sign flashing beside ACHPM..and well it caught my attention and I have watched and obbessed about it ever since...lol...there was no going back...

-favorite scene/episode in chabi.OOO god there are too many to count..I think that the only epi that I didn't like as much as the others was the jugle look alike one and the one when the baba came into CG...other then that I loved every single epi...

-favorite character in chabi - definitely Sandeep and Urmi but Sukha ji and Zoya are a close second...but I do love all of them...lol...I just can't choose in this show...

-other than chabi what other indian shows do you currently watch?
hmm...I was a huge fan of Kahin to Hoga (even though it was a Ekta show..lol) ..I watch Ghar Ki Laxshmi Beetiyan, Maayka...and I check into Kayamath when the storyline gets good...lol..πŸ˜†

-what non-indian shows do you watch?
CSI, Law and Order, family guy, grey's anatomy, ugly betty, the real world..πŸ˜† and hills....there are too many to count..lol..

-varun or rajeev?
hmmm...I might get a beating for this..but Rajeev...he is just tooo dreamy...

-suhasi or aamna? ..suhasi..

Here you go...lol..you are gonna bet me beaten up...lol...with that varun or rajeev question...lol...πŸ˜†