Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: meli

Its okay Sudha..take your own time 😃

Thanks for the update 😃

Bhuvana is preggers?? Kanchi really seems to be a nice MIL....looks like Radhika ( she is the younger sister of Balu, right??) will create problems and so with the Magi and Anand matter also

Yes Kanchi is a gem of a MIL....Bhuvana is very lucky indeed. She shd throw away her little ego into the dustbin and be a good wife and DIL...😊
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think it is Bhuvana's ego. You can never be too sure of a person who is always giving and nice on the one hand and then saying something mean the next minute. How will you know their true nature? How do you know they mean to be nice when they are nasty the next minute? Kanchu is by no means a gem, she is pretty nasty, as in yesterday's episode, where she asks the money lender to go and lock out Bhuvana's family from her house. No wonder her son Baalu also seems to have some of her traits.

Her husband and younger son seem to be better so far. Who knows when that will also change.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sudha, what happend with the updates dear??
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
suda thanks for the updates....if you do not have time...you can even do once or twice a week for the whole week....what say buddy?
foreveryoung thumbnail
Meli ,Atina im really sorry for not having updated for so long..just got very very busy.im going to be on a vaccation to india for 3 months..it was a sudden plan..a very surprise one for me too 😳 ..so was a little busy shopping for it..but will surly write a detailed update for last week and this week by tom or a by friday..and will continue the update once im back from india on a regular basis..and when ever time permittes in india..sorry friends..
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it is suda.....take your time and do it when ever you can....

Have a wonderful vacation in Hamara Desh
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Its okay Sudha dear...take the time you need 😉

You lucky lady, 3 months to India 😃 ...I wish I could have so long vacation... 😉

Have a nice vacation over there:-)
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Have a lovely holiday Sudha you are such a lucky girl. Remember to do some shopping there.
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
frens, im watching tis serial in regular basis in malaysia. If u want i can provide the updates. The only difference is we here are 4 days behind from d episodes in india. I cud do d malaysia updates until sudha is back ....
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi netra, you can go to

http://www.isaitamil.net/SunTv/ - U.S Time or

http://www.isaitamil.net/Sun_europe - Europe Time to catch it online & write your update as it syncs with india's latest ep.

im not too sure of the timing but since you are from malaysia, the timing of yours and mine in singapore are same.

i suppose PVPV will screen at 9.30am - U.S Time and
2.30pm - Europe Time

but pls register with isaitamil.net first or they will ban your ip if you watch w/o registering. i hope this info has been useful. anything just pm me, i try to assist ya 😉

Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago