DOTW-When will it happen.

Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Welcomeee ..mmmmmmmm😆(was just singing the welcome song😆)

Well another beautiful week and of course another beautiful DOTW short form of "Discussion of the week".

Here are some simple questions to some simple asked answers

1.After sagar feel ganga"s hand,do you think he is getting more clues in his mind that she is ganga

2.When will sagar get his eye sight back

3.Will ganga run away or will she marry shekhar

4.After hearing the evil plans of bulbir and his father.Will something evil happen to shekhar or will somebody else be his victim?

5.After chacha ji reaction about sagar"s accident,do you think he will continue trying to kill shekhar

6.What will happen to ganga

7.Sangaaaam pyaara ..when will this happen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
1.After sagar feel ganga"s hand,do you think he is getting more clues in his mind that she is ganga
--> I think he'll have an idea, he's always had it, but he won't be sure. Maybe she'll tell him? or no, she won't tell him.

2.When will sagar get his eye sight back
--> I bet soon. He'll ge this eyesight back before the wedding and then he'll end up marrying Ganga.

3.Will ganga run away or will she marry shekhar
--> She will marry Shekher, or plan to and something will happen that day.

4.After hearing the evil plans of bulbir and his father.Will something evil happen to shekhar or will somebody else be his victim?
--> Someone else will be their victim, but I bet in the end, Shekher will die. Maybe even Kaveri will be killed. I don't want her to die though.

5.After chacha ji reaction about sagar"s accident,do you think he will continue trying to kill shekhar
--> I think he won't want to, but Bulbir will drag him into it.

6.What will happen to ganga
--> She'll end up with Sagar.

7.Sangaaaam pyaara ..when will this happen.
--> In 3 months? 😆

Good questions, Marthika!