Contest-Celebrating B.I.D.A.A.I's Success

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

🤗Hello friends..!!🤗

Last week Sapna Babul Ka ... Bidaai topped the TRP Charts.  Lets Celebrate the success of B.I.D.A.A.I.

In this contest you have to guess the 6 movie names that begin with the 6 letters of B.I.D.A.A.I.

I will give you some clues and what you will be doing is finding out what the names of the movies are!

Please PM your answers to bidaai_entries.  DO NOT post your answers in this thread.

Last Date for sending in your answers is Jan 27, 2008

B - I - D - A - A - I

Here are the clues:

B -
The top hero of today is featured in this movie where he pretends to be 2 different people and his motive is to avenge his father's death. There are 2 actresses in this movie, one of them is the cousin of one of the top actresses of today and the other actress  recently became globally famous winning a famous reality show, and this movie was her debut movie. This movie was released in 1993.

I There are 2 couples featured in this movie. One couple became a real life couple later, the actress here has the best chemistry with SRK. And the other couple debuted together in a very famous movie where the hero and heroine dies, this hero has died in most of his movies, and the heroine is the best friend of SRK. This movie was released in 1997.

D - This movie features the actor who just recently made a body like Hrithik Roshan. In this movie he plays a character of a dangerously obsessive guy, and he won the filmfare award for the best villan award that year. The actress in real life is this actor's best friend. This movie also features another actor, who is the older son of the legendary actor who is known for his bad dancing skills. This movie was released in 1993.

A - This movie is a typical Hindi movie where 3 brothers get separated in childhood and grow up with 3 different religions and finally end up together. This movie was a big hit of the year it released in. In real life, the 3 actors featured in this movie are fathers of 3 bollywood actors of today. Recently a movie was released with the title that is taken from a famous song from the movie in question. This movie was released in 1977.

A - This movie was a comeback film of the actress with the million dollar smile. This movie is about a US returned girl who is back in her village to revive the traditions, cultures, and dance which seems to have been forgotten by the people there. This movie was released in 2007.

I -This movie stars an actor who recently broke up with his girlfriend after having their biggest hit together. In this movie the actor is a college student who dates a girl to win a bet with his friends. This movie released in 2003. The actress of this movie is known to have the best chemistry with the actor. And with this actor she's had a huge hit in 2006.

Please remember to PM your answers to bidaai_entries on or before Jan 27, 2008.

Hope to see a lot of participation.

Edited by *Kruthi* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appu_m thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Send my answers..Hope they r correct.. 😉
yipee thumbnail