Sangam One Stop Gupshup Corner #2

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome friends to the 2nd edition of Sangam One Stop Gupshup corner! In this News Letter, you will find all the latest happenings in the forum, games, contests and much more! So lets get right to it!😛

If you are new to the Sangam Forum, here are a few topics to get you started and posting! :

Incroduce yourself here
Sangam Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk

Sangam Weekly Awards
Game of the week - 3 words
------*------Contest of the week-----*---
GOTW/DOTW/COTW/Updates Schedule

If you haven't had time to watch the episodes of Sangam, then this is for you.....the summary of this weeks happening in a paragraph:
---------------------------
Ganga gets very emotional after finding out that Kaveri's Sunny, is her Sagar. Kaveri talks about how much she loves Sunny, which breaks Ganga's heart. Balbir gets someone to loosen the breaks of Shekhar's car. Ganga is about to leave forever, but Gudiya calls for her, so she stays. Finally Sunny arrives, and Ganga calls him, asking to meet him in the mandir. Shekhar, who is about to go to office in the tampered car, gives it to Sunny, so he can go meet Ganga. Sagar gets into a serious accident. Kaveri faints after hearing the news, but is soon revived. Ganga bleeds herself by ringing the mandir's bells, when news comes that Sagar is out of danger. Kaveri thanks Ganga for saving the love of her life. Ganga blames herself for Sagar's accident.
---------------------------

Thanks to ksbkbtfan1 and Marthika for posting the written updates...14th Jan's Update will be posted shortly...

15th Jan 16th Jan 17th Jan

Thankyou to Sadaf45...

14th Jan 15th Jan 16th Jan 17th Jan

Interesting Topics:
Break Fail?
Sagar blind
Sangam Pyaara
Sangam in thumbs up this time!!!

The answer to last weeks contest was : Master Dinath

Thankyou to all the members who participated in last weeks contest, the winner is:
pollydolly

Congratulations, here is your siggy:

This weeks contest is, identify the distorted character below:

To send in your answers, pls PM them to - sangam_entries

Star of the week is Ganga for willing to sacrifice everything for the people who helped her out, specially Kaveri. And also for praying for, and saving Sagar

When Ganga feircely asks for Sagar's health, bleeding her own hand, and news comes that sagar will be okay.

pollydolly
Insanity

Thankyou to you both for posting interesting and appropriate topics in the forum!🤗

Posting interesting topics, replying in topics, being active and participating in the weekly topics will add your name to the list.

Here is a siggy for the active members:

Sangam One Stop Gupshup Corner Heads - ~Misha~ & queenyuks
Scene/Star of the week - queenyuks
Summary of the week - queenyuks
Gupshup news, Active member, Games/Contests Section, Labels, trmplates and siggys - ~Misha~
COTW winner siggy - *Kruthi*
Welcome Friends template - Tumhari_Khushi

A big thankyou to you all for your help!🤗

Well, our Newsletter comes to an end here....we hope you enjoyed reading through it! Comments/Suggestions are more than welcome! We will be back very shortly with a second edition, but till then....

love,

Edited by ~Misha~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pollydolly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys, help me make this place really filled with responses meaning chatting 😃 So what should we chat about?
oh you know what I was wondering. What happened to that show you guys were writing that starred Jenni and Iqbal?
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I somehow don't see Jenny and Iqbbal together.

She looks much better with Shabbir Aliwalia (Omi from KZK)

I loved Sneha and Omi. They were really good together

I would write an ff, but I never get time anymore. I don't even have time to continue my present one

Oh and, congratz to the prize winners

And I'm glad everyone likes the newsletter. If anyone has any more suggestions, then PM Misha or me

Yuks

Edited by queenyuks - 16 years ago
Well, someone posted a siggi of them together.. it was just gorgeous.. and they looked right.. 😆
pollydolly thumbnail
ya, i liked their jodi too. Sneha and I were supposed to continue with it but we never got any responses after that so we just quit i guess
pollydolly thumbnail
Hey Kully, who's that guy in your siggy?
Darshan Dave. He's an actor in Ghar Ek Sapna, and he's going to be in a movie now. I forget what it's called.. 😆
pollydolly thumbnail
I've seriously never seen him or heard his name 😕 Anywayz, Dharamveer starts on this Monday 😃
He did look familiar to me too at first, but never figured it out so gave up. 😆 😆

o0o, Rajat's new show. Congratulations! on starplus?