Au Revior Roshni - (Pls Read & Post)

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Au Revior Roshni

Thanks to Kruthi for the siggy.  Feel free to use the Siggy

On April 23, 2007, We all gathered here under the roof of Meri Awaz Ko Mil Gayi Roshni.  The storyline which was very unusual, the couple of Raj and Sudha and the beautiful songs of the serial got us hooked to watching this serial and we became a part of this forum and we all formed a special Roshni bond and our Roshni Family.

Yeh Zindigi Ke Rishtey
Yeh Pyaar Ke Farishtey
Har Dhoop Mein Chaoon Se
Har Sar Pe Duaoon Se
Nafrat Ki Zamenoon Par
Chahat Ki Ghataoon Se
Yeh Zindigi Ke Rishtey
Yeh Pyaar Ke Farishtey

Yun Toh Hai Har Ik Jeevan
Saansoon Ke Safar Jaisa
Hone Se Inhi Ke Hi
Ghar Lagta Hai Ghar Jaisa
Jagey Hue Sapnoon Se
Anjanoon Mein Apnoon Se
Nafrat Ki Zamenoon Par
Chahat Ki Ghataoon Se
Yeh Zindigi Ke Rishtey
Yeh Pyaar Ke Farishtey

The story was supposed to be based on Sudha becoming a singer and the hardships she must face, but some how like most serials this also ended up becoming a Saas Bahu Saga and thus the viewers who were looking for something unusual ended up losing interest.  It is appreciated by all that the creatives did bring Raj back and did show a happy ending with Raj Sudha and Roshni together.  On Jan 17, 2008, the last Episode of the serial was aired

Some of the most memorable moments

When Sudha confessed that she loved Raj.  Rishi was holding a gun aimed at Raj.

When Raj fell in love with Sudha, we all thought it was just Sudha's dream

Guruji telling Raj's Mom that Raj and Sudha's marriage cannot take place

Raj / Sudha's travel to Raigarh and stopping at a fisherman's village and getting married there

Raj getting shot and then paralyzed, which then turned the whole story and led to Raj / Sudha separation

Raj trusting Rhea and asking Sudha to go out of his life and he has decided to marry Rhea

Sudha devlivering a cute baby girl

Raj coming back and taking Sudha and Roshni with him

Some memorable pictures

Its been a long and fun journey with all the good and bad twists, new entries and a lot more.  The journey was all the more fun with you all present in the forum.  I hope you all enjoyed being a part of this forum, and that our friendship will continue to grow beyond this forum

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all the members of this forum for their active participation and contribution in the forum activities.  A big applause and thanks to all our  written and video updaters.

Thank you all for your hard work, efforts and support that you have given to this forum and its Dev. Team.

This thread is being made to say the final goodbye to Meri Awaz Ko Mil Gayi Roshni.  You all can share your thoughts, views and memories here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Great post Pinks, really brought back so many beautiful memories of the show. I feel so sad now that we wont be seeing Sudha from Monday onwards. The show ended in such a short time, but we all got so attached to the show, esp to Sudha's character. After seeing Raj and Sudha back together in the final episode, I really hoped they cud have extended it for 1 day atleast to show us what happened when they reached Mumbai.. like meeting his parents, Rehaan, etc. And last but not the least, Sudha finally getting a break in the music industry and on her way to becoming a big star. If they wud have shown that too, it wud have been the most perfect ending to Roshni.

From all the shows I've seen, Raj-Sudha have been the most perfect cuple with the best chemistry. I really hope we see both of them very soon in another show.

Au Revior Roshni, we'll miss you so much :(

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

first of all; great post!

i actually started to watch MAKMR because of its unique concept
.. i mean .. not many serials have a 'how-to-become-a-singer-concept'
it also actually showed that before you get something you want ..
you need to struggle for it ..

the songs were soo cute,
i also can't forget how emotional Pri became after Sudha saw Pri
playing the piano like so good!

the main point; Raj + Sudha ..
in one line; the PERFECT couple.
they were so understanding .. don't know how Ria
came into their lives 😕

MAKMR has been a great serial .. and jaise bhi hua .. i just
LOVED the ending .. it was like soooo touching
when Raj went on his knees asking for forgiveness to Sudha ..

Meri Awaz Ko Mil Gayi Roshni will always be one
of my favorite serials, and Kruthi di .. i'm soooo using that siggy!

love, Manisha

Good post!
& yes Goodbye Meri Aawaz Ko Mil Gayi Roshni We will miss you
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing post 👏 certainly made me emotional..will miss the everything abt the show
mala_sss thumbnail
RAAAAAAAAAAAAJ😭
SUDHAAAAAAAAAA😭
ROSHNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII😭
natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww... love the post Pinky! 👏
It seems like yesterday when Meri Awaaz... started... 😳 It's hard to believe it ended already...it was a routine to watch it everday! 😭
All good things come to an end...will miss it for sure! 😃
pragalbha thumbnail
Awesome post, Pinky!!!!!!!!!

Its with a heavy heart that I am bidding goodbye to this section of the forum!!! 😭 😭

Thanks to the wonderful and talented moderators of this section, it was a pleasure to come here and post!!!!

Well, hopefully we will get to see Raj and Sudha in other serials and I hope I see you all in other sections!!!!

Ciao