Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Sharmii

Oh the Siggy is nice Chevi...

😳

Between I think we cann keep uplaoding the first page with his edited singing and videos and Have Vote for Apu banners!! πŸ˜›

gud idea!!! πŸ˜‰

ahem_brahmasmi thumbnail

Hey JJKNians, Kaajjalians and all other Apu fans, I am here and hey sharmi darling,hansadi, nimmo,komal, sur madamji, zareen jaanu, paayal, basantiπŸ˜‰, my dearest kashish darling, mona darling you all have already jumped in? πŸ˜‰

Abhi lagta hai competition tough hoga both on the SSS show and also on SSS forum. On SSS show, Apu would give a tough competition to all fellow contestants and here I have arrived to give tough competition to all Apu deewanis. πŸ˜†

Jahan Apu, Wahan Main...Jahan Apu Wahan Main,
Kaajjal forum chod aaya, SSS forum join kiya,
milgaya ek aur mauka Apu ko dekhne ka πŸ˜‰

Jahan Apu, Wahan Main...Jahan Apu Wahan Main. πŸ˜›

Abhi ladkiyon, its really time for us to join together and help Apu win and we all deewanis will surely give him total support, what say?πŸ˜›

Waise, Chevi, the siggies are really beautiful and hats off to all my dearest fellow members who created these wonderful siggies...I am taking one of them as a token to support Apu in SSS.😳

Will be coming here to be a part of this forum and to be with all my dearest jjknians and kaajjalians. Hope to have a blast here too like we all had earlier too, what say?πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Love,

Priya😳

Edited by ahem_brahmasmi - 16 years ago
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oye Priya ji!! πŸ˜› Finally you landed up here!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ What a pleasant surprise!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ Soooo happy to see you back from your hibernation! πŸ˜› Welcome back!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

Zareen.
Sharmii thumbnail
Aha Priya Di Missed you!!! πŸ˜›

Now waiting for mala di ..(any idea where she is hiding? πŸ˜† )

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Priya nice to have you and Zareen also here Achaa hai aab Competion ka Maza achha hoga!!! 😳
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Acha to aap sab yahan peh hain. 😳 Apu ki deewanis! πŸ˜‰
I'm up for promo banners, now if only he'd cut his hair then all the girls in the nation will be mesmerised into giving their votes.
Sara1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Our Great lover Apu did his best on today's part. wow wonderful to hear that my dear Apu. NO word to tell.

Shilpa , you are the luckiest to have Apu with you.

Apu, my dear, You are the best. keep it up. I pray for you always. Love you.

Sara
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hello Priya!!! 😊 Nice to see you after so long!!! 😊
Sara1001 thumbnail
hi guys, where is Jan 23 video. come on . Someone upload it.

Sara
Sara1001 thumbnail
I m sure Apu will win Shava Shava at any cost. just concentrate on your singing and u hv your fans to support u always.Go Apu go. You are singing very well and stealing our hearts. the world is waiting for u to arrive with a bang