Written Update -Jan 17 - P's gonna tell

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
The episode starts with kang fallin on pri..n pri tries to revoke kang...n is scared and shouts for help n then rushes to get water for kang...kang cries for water..pri runs through the jungle..kang is suffocating...pri falls while trying to climb up a hill..and finally manages n runs...

In the hosp..CB gains concious and calls for kang..roktima keeps shouting baba..Cb gets up n asks for kang...sush n roktima r scared n call for the doc..sush is tearful..n the doc calms CB..by saying kang is ok...sush asks if CB is ok? doc says if things dont get better he might go into coma...

Meanwhile pri is still running for water..and falls into a tiger trap of leaves..and mud...he cries out for help..and kang...kang goes unconcious...pri cant get out..

Rishida is shouting on the fone abt govt funds for search operations and threatens tht he wants his kids back one way or the other..palash comes there n rishi da vents his frustration...nivans dad arrives there..n tells him not to get frustrated..and things will get better...he is very calm..rishida says, how can you be so calm when your own son is there..nivan's dad says, my tiger like son is there..he will win always, destroy all evil n come back to me..with pri n kang..rishida seem to get convinced...and nivans dad promises tht to him...

Ppl n vivan are searching for kang n pri..in the jungle...a man says, i think a ceetah has dragged someone and sees a paw mark..the man says its cheetah's..and other than your friends no one is here..wht had to happen has happened..nivan freaks out..and says it cant be his friends..and panicks..and suddenly notics kang's payal..picks it up n remembers when he had put it on kang's feet...nivan sits down in anguish n shouts it cant be true..and breaks down..then he notices the mark pri made on the tree..and asks if the tribal men made it..and nivan says it must be tht they have made it..and tht means pri n kang are alive..and tells tht he is coming to save his kang n friend pri..

Meanwhile..pri is trying to get out of the quagmire(dul dul)..and prays to God to save kang...he shouts n prays..kang squirms in the jungle..and shouts for kang....

Suddenly there is thunder n it starts to rain...kang regains conciousness slowly n pri cries out of happiness...(mind you its as bright as noon with no clouds in the sky...LOL) kang finally gets up picks up her things and shouts for pri...pri there says thanks to God..kang keeps shouting n searching for pri..in the rain the quagmire gets filled with rain..kang shouts for pri...pri thinks, if you wish my life to be finished here...i dont mind..you brought back kang to life..and for tht if my life goes..i dont care...the water rises almost up to his neck....

Thakuma is crying beside CB and prays for him to wake up..and tells him tht wht will kang say when she comes back...everyones waiting for you..please open your eyes..my son..sush comes and tells you believe in Ma Durga..and you always told she was the jagat mata..please pray to her...please..bring CB back..and Sush cries....(genuinely!! finally!!)

Rishi is walking in his room..a servant walks in and says paro is not opening the door..despite everyone trying to..rishi falls back on his bed and says paro will only listen when pri is back..palash comes in n tells the servant to leave...palash says tht comissioner has said tht the police force wont go in as they r not trained..and even it will take time to contact the forest department..rishi says..time is wht we dont have..how will we face paro..wht will i tell paro..tht i am a father who is so useless...wht do i do Ma, wht do i do??

Meanwhile in the jungle..kang is searching and pri is sinking further...and remembers all his sweet moments with kang...kang keeps searching n shouts for pri..and pri shouts for her..and finally kang sees him and comes to his rescue..and says nothing will happen to you..and asks him to give him her hand..she shouts for help..not able to hold his hand...(how dumb! she has two dupatta and a tree near by, how hard is it to tie the dupatta to the tree n throw other end to pri...Blah!)anyways, so they struggle on and finally kang finds a flexible tree branch and throws it to pri...he holds on end of it..and kang pulls the other...she supports on a stone..and pri tries to hold on to the  branch n manages to come to the shores of it..kang then comes to the end of the dul dul n helps pri out...and finally they managed to get out..and they stand up walk again in the jungle..and while doing so she unknowingly stamps on the laal dupatta tht nivan had put on her...she picks it and remembers how nivan had put it on her..she asks God as to what sort of a test is this..one side is her love and the other side is her belief....

Precap: Pri says to kang (yes, FINALLY!!) that I love you a lot..but when i remember that evening when you told partho how much your beauty means to you and how ruthlessly you broke his heart..my blood boils, i cant stop but hate you for that..my love for you starts to feel like a joke then....Kang hears this and gives him one TIGHT SLAP!! Pri is shocked!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaina26825 thumbnail
wonderful update! thank you! 😛
JULIEL thumbnail
amazing episode -ajay's acting was by far the best today .... amazing performace. really looking forward to next week .... 👏
kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
Wonderful update....great work...I'm so glad finally the confusion/misunderstanding will be over....!!
Thank God!! 😆
kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
Wonderful update....great work...I'm so glad finally the confusion/misunderstanding will be over....!!
Thank God!! 😆
kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
Thank God!! 😆
Anu_18 thumbnail
Superb. Great update. 👏 👏
I cant wait till monday, 😆
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
guys please just dont post thanks..use the thank you button..and post if you have any comments abt the episode... 😳 😳
finally pri accept his love and tell the reason to kangna.welldone kangna he deserve the slap. 👏 👏