nikkii99 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hI everyone im nikki...im actively a part of the kyph forum. but when i learnt of the debate mansion i was only too happy....😊

I have a question that has been bothering, or rather lets say keeping me busy whenever i am low, or in a reflective mood. Look around u. what do u see? ok, most of us live in cities which are nothing but concrete jungles. ya the highways, the flyovers, the skycrapers, the metros, are all our creation, i.e mans creation. But look beyond that, what can u see? I can say for myself that beauty for me is seeing the sun set behind a snowy peak, even as the snow appears to be glisteninng and melting..................
i love our planet, its beauty, its love. OUR HOME.  it saddens me beyond belief just to think that it the planet may become extinct after thousands of billions of years when the sun will die out. Who has created all that? surely not man. man himself was created after the sun and the universe, the earth and the moon were created. infact, by that very force that created the universe. Why did He create us? What was his motive? and if there is no such thing as a creator, then what is the limit of this universe...where does it begin, and whr does it end. Surely, someone must be havig the answers. If yes, who is that smeone. I know that we have God, and i do not wish to offend those who have a strong belief in Him. but this question is for u----- for all of us actually, God has created us for a reason. we all have a role to play. How many of us try to find out what is our role? and for those who  believe that it is science that is responsible for evething....what is their take on the situation? what do they feel abt the world outside of our own world? are the laws of science responsible for the universe? if yes, who created the laws of science?

Thank you eveone for taking ur time out and reading this. I will appreciate any points or comments that u will u here.
take care
love
nikki.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow, amazing thoughts to reflect on....
yes i believe GOD has created this world, this universe and put us on Earth for a specific purpose or role in our life.  But i also believe that we fulfill our purpose in life.  Each and every person brings something into another person's life one way or another.  Is that not purpose enough?  Hmm, this is a very indepth topic, and i think we have only scratched the surface, but interesting topic nevertheless😊
usachick821 thumbnail
wow... great topic, first off i'd like to say that i dont believe god is a him or a her, god is a force, an energy or presense (sp) even, who has created us and the universe. Obviously everyone has heard of the big boom, in which the earth, sun and all other planets were created, but there has never been a force of such great magnitude that could have possibly created the universe. And thus god comes into play.

i think that god's motive in creating us is known only to god. I could not even possibly imagine what god's motive would have been, or why god chose us to be more intelligent than all of the other creations.

Our universe is expanding at an extreme level, scientists have predicted that eventually in about 1 billion years, the universe would have expanded so much that it would tear, destroying everything that we have ever built, our own exsistence. Why would god want that? why would anyone want to destroy something that they took such care in building and making sure that it prospered? Maybe this is the price we pay for our sins.

There are so many questions that remain unanswered to us, but i think i'd like to keep it that way, always wonder, because if i knew the answer to all, then i would be as all knowing as god himself. 😃
nikkii99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

wow, amazing thoughts to reflect on....
yes i believe GOD has created this world, this universe and put us on Earth for a specific purpose or role in our life.  But i also believe that we fulfill our purpose in life.  Each and every person brings something into another person's life one way or another.  Is that not purpose enough?  Hmm, this is a very indepth topic, and i think we have only scratched the surface, but interesting topic nevertheless😊

thanks for the nice words and appreciating the topic. I would love it if anyone wr to post their thoughts😊
love
nikki
primrose1980 thumbnail
I appreciate your views. But becoz I dont believe in God ( am antagonist, not atheist either), I wont be inclined to think that there is sth like God which has created us. I believe in Charles darwin's theory of evolution and having read how we species have evolved from billions of years, I am more surprised with humans brains! They are amzing machines I'd say.
I wonder if God was so much in the hearts of people. why so much killinng on the name of God then. Hindu muslims, christians jews. are ready to kill each other. believeing in sth. which they have never seen!
I find it more ironic!
ANd personally i dont need a reason like God to prevent myself from hurting anyone.. I am sure that I cannot hurt anyone. be it animal or human.. and Thank God! :) I dont need him!:)
Primrose
At matrimonialprofile
KK_lassi thumbnail
Like I said in the previous topic, We should believe in God. He is your and mine ultimate father, then why are we so blind to this fact? If human race stands superior to other animals....it is because he wanted his children to grow up more. Or else, what is the difference between today's man or any animal...other than talking skills and thinking power? We too eat, drink, and njoi life through entertainment, our personal happiness, or in today's world- sex. How shall we differentiate us from them? We can diffrentiate. We are all gifted with "mannn" or mind that can distinguish between right and wrong. Now its upto us, that we work hard to sincerely to find the true way to lead life or to live blindly to njoi the "life" to ur happiness....
God does exist in out hearts and shows us the right way throughout our life. If we have an eye to see this invisible help given us to improve ourselves in achieving the aim of life, then we will be able to live truly like a "human being".
fatty1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkii99

thanks for the nice words and appreciating the topic. I would love it if anyone wr to post their thoughts😊
love
nikki

your afterlife will be very good!👏
nikkii99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatty1

your afterlife will be very good!👏

lolz😆😆😆.....here comes another debate...who believes in afterlife?😆

neway thanks for the compliment fatty😃😆

Mauritian thumbnail
hi nikki,
i can identify with you and how you feel. the feeling is perticularly powerful when you are close to nature. step out of your house on one night and look up at the stars. a thought passes through the head: they have been there for ages and will be there for ages more. then your mortality comes in focus. we are only passengers through this world. our passage will be so short...
why we have been placed here? GOD KNOWS!!
but one answer that i get in my heart is that for me the 'why' is not that important as 'what should i do with this life now that i am here'... and the answer to that is -- be a good human being. if i have been provided with a conciousness level higher than other creatures then i use in with responsibility. love all, carry out your actions with responsibility, hurt no one with your words and actions...
and believe me, if you just make up your mind each day that today i will be a good human and analyse yourself truely each evening, you will be able to identify so many instances when you could have been kinder or you could have done things in a better way towards the fellow creatures.
for me it's a start towards trying to listen the voice of GOD. afterall its his voice in my soul that tells me where i went wrong!!