Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
A MUST WATCH VIDEO 😳 .....SRK Mukti 2007
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RWcK5BQMS6o
srklicious thumbnail

Star Screen Awards : The Scene Stealers

Shah Rukh with his yuppie ponytail and wife Gauri in her chic dress—make a style statement wherever they go...

Gauri walked in a little before her husband; even before the audience knew anything Khan was whisked into a seat beside her amid tight security.

And women must especially read this: Reed-thin Gauri was happily tucking into chocolate retrieved from her fancy clutch while enjoying the show.

And just before her beau's Dard-e-Disco killer act, Gauri dropped by the green room to wish her husband. Sweet, no?

http://www.vluvshahrukh.com/news/2274/

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys sorry tht i was inactive for so many days. Actually i had my exams, there is still one more to go so wish me luck plz.

btw i just saw SFK, SRK was looking so handsome. Tht black suit and red tie.....................he was so happy when he won the award. 😳
amna malik thumbnail
Originally posted by: love srk

Star Screen Awards : The Scene Stealers

Shah Rukh with his yuppie ponytail and wife Gauri in her chic dress—make a style statement wherever they go...

Gauri walked in a little before her husband; even before the audience knew anything Khan was whisked into a seat beside her amid tight security.

And women must especially read this: Reed-thin Gauri was happily tucking into chocolate retrieved from her fancy clutch while enjoying the show.

And just before her beau's Dard-e-Disco killer act, Gauri dropped by the green room to wish her husband. Sweet, no?

http://www.vluvshahrukh.com/news/2274/

awww thts so sweet. love their couple. Can't wait to watch his killer performance😃
srklicious thumbnail
hey amna dear how ru loont time to have u here . ofcourse wish u all thebest n good lukc for ur exams, 😳 n yeah i saw SFK too n love his speach n suits. n mashalla he was sooo hapy n looked great   😳 😳
srklicious thumbnail
i know amana i realy want see the Dard e dico perfomance of srk in screnn award . saw the picxx of it n must say he has rocked the show by seeing the picxx n diying to see the video . 😳 😳
amna malik thumbnail
He sure did. I saw few pix of him during the performance (not after). He looks so hot. The performance is gonna burn my tv screen
srklicious thumbnail
ahahahh sure it wil burn our screen on fire n i gues i need an ambulance with me couse i magth have heart attack after seeing his perfomance 😆 😆
amna malik thumbnail
i m with u sister. How can he possibly look so hot. they dressed him so well for the performance. His black shirt and tht black glove on his right hand. TOO HOT TO HANDLE❤️❤️❤️
srklicious thumbnail
i absutly agree with u everyting from his cloths n looks was great n to die for 😳 😳 😳 . btw did u know that he has injured his leg while realsealing for that show. but i think he is fine couse he perfomed even in his injured leg. may god protect him 😳