VS ff Manay na ye dil!!! Part 5 pg 7

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys,

m thinking of writting an ff again for VEENI as i wrote before anmed as forever love give me idea guys shld i write it or not if u guys think i shld then ill soon update the first part

Regards, Pulwasha😳

Part 1 => pg 1

part 2 => pg 2

Part 3 => pg 4

Part 4 => pg 6

Part 5 => pg 7

Edited by pulwasha - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumila thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz ddo start vs ff... i ll be waitin for ur ff 👏
sumila thumbnail
n i wanna read ur forever ff... do u ve ne link cuz i couldnt find that ff plz 😊
Lizzie89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^^gudia, FF means a fanfiction.....a story based on the characters in the serial but a different 1 from the actual serial........hey pulwasha ofcourse u should start....i am eagerly waiting as r other VS fans......start soon 😊
scorpiorule thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pulwasha

Hey guys,

m thinking of writting an ff again for VEENI as i wrote before anmed as forever love give me idea guys shld i write it or not if u guys think i shld then ill soon update the first part

Regards, Pulwasha😳

Go for it....We're waiting 😊

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ok so here goes the First part!!!!!!!!!

Manay na ye dil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soni,veer, jeet and cherry are in the same college Soni loves veer alot but Veer doent even look at her veer is in love with cherry who doent know that, because cherry and and jeet are madly in love veer and soni are seniors and jeet and cherry are their juniors. Soni loves veer alot but veer is not at all upto her has only reserved himself for cherry. except veer no one knows that veer loves cherry. Durga who is a very good mother indeed took a decision for Jerry's engement which will take place tomm that is monday Veer is sad but not hopeless as he still have high hopes that it is only an engagment and that he would defo do anthing after the engemnet veer is deep in his thoughts when durga comes and says that Veer puttar, u r still awake go to sleep puttar tomm is the sagai we have alot of work to do she gives him a motherly kiss on his forehead and says goodnight veer goes to sleep and to see his beautiful cherri in his dreams.

Its monday morning 8am cherry and soni are rushing from here to there in their small apartment as their was none with them soni was everything to cherry and cherry was everything to soni they just got ready and reached jeet's house it was the engagment time and soni was looking like a million dollar only for veer but veer was only looking at cherry who was looking not less than a princess veer was lost in his princess when jeet and cherry exchanged thier sagai rings. 

It  was pretty late and durga said to cherry and soni to stay that night in khurana mansion as it was really late they agreed everyone went to sleep while jeet and cherry were left alone they were all lost in one another when soni noticed that veer is no where to be found it was raining hard outside but she didnt care she just went to look for veer and found veer sitting on the grass at khurana masion's beautifully decorated lawn he was crying soni noticed his tears and asked his problem for the first time veer held her hand and cried he told her everything and soni was shattered but she was happy that veer told her everything veer was really sad and in the saddness he hugged her and said ''now u r the only one with whom i can share my feelings with soni Tum mera saath dogi naa''!!!! soni was also crying hard and said in her heart ''Main tumhara saath martay dam tak doongi'' now veer realised that the it had stopped raining soni gave veer support and both came inside veer thanked soni and soni went to her room veer was also about to go to his room when he saw the door of jeet's room opened he said aray jeet went to sleep with the open door as he went to close the door the scene was different there he saw jeet and cherry kissing passionately and they were not at all to be stopped veer went away and in anger he banged his hand on his mirror the mirror broke and veer's hand was bleeding soni heard the bang and rushed to veer's room................

To be contd
Hope u guys enjoyed plz do comment...

Regards, Pulwasha 😳 Edited by pulwasha - 16 years ago
sumila thumbnail
great work.... loved it... 👏
ll wait for ur next update..... 😊 👏
princessnilo thumbnail
Good Job Lovedd it plzz continue soon..
sravz23 thumbnail
i really loved it .
please write a long update .
and plzzzzzzzzzz update sooooooooooooooooooooooooon.Edited by mimas_ence - 16 years ago
scorpiorule thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great Job 👏 ...Please continue 😊