Written updates for 11/12 jan 08

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

With complements from arvanu.....surbhi nexttime plz make a post of it.....

sujata said to rasik to go and get umri from the station...pammi comes and asks sujata for some sugar...she actually wanted to show her new jewellery just to make sujata jealous...she tells her that its worth 5 lakhs..sujata gets shocked..rasik goes to get urmi

jugle,mushtaq and hari try and convince rasik to let them go with him..but raski leaves

next scene,sukhaji and sandeep r talking abt urmi and sandeep is looking at some pics of urmi and himself...pammi comes and even tries to show sandeep her jewellery..sandeep appreciates it..then sukhaji said ki its someone else..sandeep says ki he will call his friend photographer and clcik a photo of pammi.

there is some noise in the mohalla...and sandeep,sukhaji go to the balcony of sandeep's house and see that urmi has come..she looks really sad...and meets everyone and then looks at sandeep...sandeep smiles and urmi has an angry yet sad look.

urmi goes to meet her mother , her mom says, u go in im coming... she moves forward but stops in her track, sensing someone behind her.......and turned n saw sandeep standing there...sandeep tries to talk to her but she slaps the door on his face.... way to go urmi...............

here naresh tells his parents that there is an income tax raid in their house tom..mr.mehta gets scared and tells naresh to call sandeep.

here pammi tries to convince sukhaji to let the press people to come to their house.sandeep comes to mr.mehta house and tells he will ask his friend in the income tax dept..he takes naresh's laptop with him.

sukhaji asks sandeep for naresh's laptop..he gives him..sukhaji tells u r bewakoof ki u didnt tell urmi till now why did u say no to vasudha.

here urmi is crying in zoya's house and tells her she wont talk to sandeep anymore and gets her frustation on zoya..😭😭 urmiiiiiiii...........i hate it when u cryyyyyyy..............

Written update of 12th jan 08

There is a knock of sandys door n babu jee enters, n asks sandy, did u talk to urmi, sandy says no, so babu jee tells him then ill talk to rasiklal, sandy says no........ill talk to urmi first........then babu jee him 7 days.......so i guess maybe we will see soemthing next week........

Pammi is asking everyone for furniture n jewellary so she  can show off to the photographers.........on the other hand.......mr gupta is emptying his house, getting ready for the income tax ppl.........

Sandy goes to urmis house, she again feels his presence n truen around n goes to lcose the door, but rasiklal comes n invites sandy in.......urmi tries to run but rasik stops her n asks her to make tea, urmi is banging the dishes and all..........rasik lal ask, kuch toota... urmi replies, jo tookna tha toot gaya hai......awwwwwww. meaning her heart ... she makes tea n puts lots of red chillie pw in sandys tea, but rasik lala picks it up and urmi says, no this is not for u, sandy understood that soemthing was wrong with the tea, so he took it n drank it..........awwwwwwwwwww.........i liked it.......i want to really see u suffer now..........u have made urmi cry a lot.........😭

Anyways.....while sandy is having his hot hot tea, by mistake the photograpers go in mr guptas house n income tax ppl go in pamiis house.........so big problem.........

Sandy is in the kitchen and urmi is giving him water, but he refuses n tells her that...........jis ki wajha se tum naraaz ho woh main jaanta hoon.... aek baar bat sun lo tu sab theek hojaye ga.......like always his phone rings.....sandy  u need to switch off ur mobile when talking to urmi.............sigh.........

Well the income tax friend of sandy tells him that those income tax guys r thugs.....so sandy ofcourse, didnt say anything to urmi n just left........sayig ill be back...............ya the whole world can wait......sandys work first...........to the rescue , mr superman.........n remmeber his gf died........n he had to rotate the whole word to wake her again.........grrrrrrr......ok back to story.......

The income tax ppl see evrything in pammis house n tells them that for 3 lakh they wont report them......n there in mr gupta jees house the phoptgrapers take their pic for the most suffering family........n sandy comes to sukhas rescue n tells his photo grapers to take the thug income tax guys pic, n they all beat them and enjoy, while urmi is still sulking n suffering....................

Edited by Fazila~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditasg thumbnail
thanks fazilla. 😊 can anybody post a video update too pleaseeeeeeeeeee. 😳
Fazila~ thumbnail
posting the video in 5 mins
nessako thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cool just in time when i get home.....
i love you fazila.....always!!
Fazila~ thumbnail
hi sheulyyyyyyyyyyyyy...............thats thanksto surbhi,i dont know why she didnt make a new post................i love u toooooooooooo............now see the video too.......i wish i hadnt, im so depressed now
nessako thumbnail
Oh sorry surbhi ....i love you tooo....
I told you guys way before......this SU track is going to be one long track!! 😡 😡

I will watch it when i get home.....
Thank you my sweety! 😆
Fazila~ thumbnail
3 more weeks, i had given 5 weeks, if they reading............thats all...........3 more weeks n finitooooooooooo...............
arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i am sorry fazila...actually prettywoman told me to give her a short update..and i thought i was online that time so le me give her a short one...because u do it so...i am really sorry 😭

@ur welcome ness 😊
pritijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
iluvrobbie thumbnail
Thanks for the update!! 👏 👏 well i hope Sandeep will tell Urmi in todays epi and stop the misunderstanding....plz dun drag it longer 😭