(9th jan updt)surogat mom to giv k a baby

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

here's today's update:

kinjal enters her boss's office and a new guy is introduced as the boss. just then vidyuth comes to the office asks for money from kinjal. she's confussed and asks him what's he talking about, then he says that you left your breslet in the room the other day at the party and i came to the bus stop to give it to you and you took off without talking to me. the boss says that this is my office solve your personal problems anyother time and now leave. but vidyuth says taht he will not leave until he gets his 11 ruppies. then he goes on saying that if it was only 1 or 2 rupies he wouldn't have come this far. but there's lot of things that can be done with 11 rupies like buying cookies for a kid and eating a pakoda. then boss gets mad and says kinjal you are fired. kinjal pleads her boss not to fire her and ask vidyuth to leave. but vidyuth doesn't listen to her and turns to kinjal's boss and tell him that he's fired. kinjal is totaly confussed to what's going on. (it was a hilarious scene πŸ˜†) then the guy who prettended to be the boss beggs vidyuth not to fire him because he did all this because vidyuth asked him to do so. vidyuth says he was joking and introduces himself as the new boss and the guy as his PA.

vidyuth says hi to kinjal and streches his hand forward to shake hands with kinjal but she ignores him and says i don't want to work with you becasue to you everything is a joke and if this company can make you the head of this place it won't be long before they will have to close down this place. then vidyuth says that's where you are wrong kinjal when its time to have fun i joke around but when it comes to work there is no one more serious than me but if you still don't want to work with me taht's your personal choice and according to the company's rules you can turn in your one month resignation letter and leave but you will get paid half of your salary for this month. i read your personal file and according to it you are under qualified for the job and you have no knowledge about accounts and that's a problem too. however there are some qualities in you that seperates you from others but we will discuss those later. then kinjal turns to leave and vidyuth stops her and asks for his 11 rupies. kinjal irritated with him give the money and walk away while vidyuth smiles and keeps looking at her.

kanav and his mother, grand mother and step mother goes to neena's pathpheroki rasam. then the music starts playing and neena's friends push neena and kanav to the dancing floor and they start dancing. kanav and neena appologize to each other for their mistakes. then kanav says that i'm glad you finally agreed to have a child with me. neena says taht i never agreed to that and asks kanav is that why he came to the party. kanav says that your mom said you agreed and every thing will happend the way i want. neena says that she never said that. kanav asks neena then why did your mom lie to me. kanav's step mom says i have to find out what's going on and how KN solved their poblems so soon.

neena and kanav asks neena's mom why she lied to them. neena's mom says that i have a plan that will get kanav the haveli and neena wouldn't have to get pregnat either. then she give a file to kanav and says people who can't have children do this all the time and its called artificial insemination. we will give a  woman money and she will carry kanav's child for nine months. after the child is born the baby will be given to kanav. we will give the money to a woman through someone else so that woman will never find out who we are and who's child she's carring in other words kanav will be the father of the child but mother will be some one else. she also says that this woman will never get kanav so neena doesn't have to worry about anything.

kanav doesn't like th idea and is about to walk away when neena's mom tells him that if neena have this child you wouldn't be able to do anything with the haveli that you get with out the consent of neena. if neena says that she wants her child to have the haveli then you wouldn't be able to give it to your mother even if you go to court because the law gives mothers first place. so this is the best solution because neena will have no right over this child and you both will have your freedom and as far as the other woman is conserned as soon as she get pregnant she will sign these papers which states that she has no right over this child.

she also says that if you decide to divorce neena it will take months. and if you decides to marri someone else it will take more time and by that time it will be too late to get the haveli. kanav is in thoughts and asks niharika who the woman is gona be just then the scene changes to kinjal who's walking on the road and heavy wind are blowing towards her.

kinjal is talking to herself and says why does every bad thing happend to me. and thinks about the whole vidyuth insident at the office and then scene changes to kanav who says that, to neena her career is more imporant but for me my child is more importanat and i want to meet the man who will tell me about the woman who will carry my child for the next nine months. it starts raining and kinjal says why is it raining when its not a raining season. kinjal asks god are you ever gona send your blessing for me with rains like this. will some thing happend in my life that will change my life forever or will i live like a regular girl who go through a lot in life but nothing exciting will happend.

then kanav's step mom comes and says everyone is waiting for you to complete the rasam and i know that you don't want to so i will tell the guests that you are not comming. but nena says she will complete them. kanav's step mom is shocked and she walks off with neena.

neena's mom explains to kanav about the contract and artificial insemination and the scene changes to kinjal walking on the road in the rain. (the scene change btw the 2 scenes continues to happen five six time while music is playing in the backgroumd) 

the screen split into three parts, kanav is reading the contract and looking at the rain, in the middle kinjal is walking on the road in the rain, and neena completeing her rituals.

precap:     kinjal and her mom are sitting at the mandir and kinjal's mom says god came to earth so no one can say that god doesn't know about a person's destiny. we don't know what's gona happend in our life tommorrw. god is been tested all the time and god can test us anytime and it wouldn't be that hard that we will never find a soultion but it wouldn't be that easy either that we wouldn't have to find a soultion.

this is the longest update i ever didπŸ˜†  but it was a awsome epi a must watch!!!

"you're welcome" to all of you in advanceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Edited by dgba - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update... Why are they not showing any KK Scene.. I want to see them.. Edited by premdewaani - 16 years ago
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I KNEW it, this surrogate motherhood was on my mind ever since the first time the pundit ji made his prediction. I'm kinda confused though, if Kanav won't know who the mother of the child is, how will he fall in love with her? And then what is Vidyuth supposed to do in the show? πŸ˜• Just be a supportive friend to both? Or fall in love with Kinjal? *sigh* I guess we'll know the answers in the future.

Thanks for the awesome update Dulshani!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^I think he will fall in love with Kinjal but by then she will be having feelings for Kanav so he will join both. Don't know how though. πŸ˜•

This might go like Mamta way atleast the surrogate mother part...

Thank you.
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni595

I KNEW it, this surrogate motherhood was on my mind ever since the first time the pundit ji made his prediction. I'm kinda confused though, if Kanav won't know who the mother of the child is, how will he fall in love with her? And then what is Vidyuth supposed to do in the show? πŸ˜• Just be a supportive friend to both? Or fall in love with Kinjal? *sigh* I guess we'll know the answers in the future.

Thanks for the awesome update Dulshani!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

yeah Soni, i remembered u wen i was watching the eppy and story took this surr mom turnπŸ˜†..

And how will he see her?? May be he will not know her initially... Later on he might know... And wat a twist yaar, I didnt expect Niharika to tell Kanav tat Neena will not have any right on this kidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, Tat was an unexpected twistπŸ‘.

Just imagine, how will it be if Kanav sends secret gifts or mesgs to tat surr mom without knowing tat its Kinjal... And in turn kinjal replying all goody goody msgsπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But wat I dont understand is, why will Kinj agree to do this now? I mean, she doesnt need any money right now naa

Thanks for the update Dilshhhhh😳

Krishi

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Krishu,

I'm thinking maybe KNK will go the Ek Ladki Anjaani Si way. Have you seen this show? An eighteen year old girl comes in to a hospital for a check-up and a nurse mistaking her for the woman who was to be inseminated with the male lead's sperm is inseminated. The male lead is also married in this show though he doesn't hate the female lead as he didn't know her yet.  So Kinjal may get injected by accident while she might end up in the hospital for another purpose, a check-up or something.

I definitely like what Niharika said about Neena not being able to claim a right on the child, that would be so much easier.

Nancy, I didn't watch Mamta, so don't know about that. How did that show go about?

Ooh good idea, maybe KK can email each other without knowing the other's identity and fall in love...( I don't really approve of this, but it might be interesting)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by soni595 - 16 years ago
~Mahi~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni595

Ooh good idea, maybe KK can email each other without knowing the other's identity and fall in love...( I don't really approve of this, but it might be interesting)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

just like in ' you've got mail' (tom hanks and meg ryan) πŸ˜‰
desi damaka thumbnail
are we supposed to only be happy reading the updates 😭 😭 😭 or will somebody be kind enough and post all the missing links asap. πŸ‘