Bilawal Bhutto Zardari....

* Taurean_21 * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Bilawal ,the 19 yr old guy, who has recently become the new chairperson of PPP. the moment i saw him, i went crazee abt him...simply mad!....I mean his overall personality , his accent, his responsiveness ....😳😊i realy feel he is one of the bestest things evr happened to PPP.😊😳i m gettin crazee abt him wid evry passing day....realy his personality is too impressive.!😊

is there only me whose crazee abt him or is there some else too?😳😊...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: * Taurean_21 *

Bilawal ,the 19 yr old guy, who has recently become the new chairperson of PPP. the moment i saw him, i went crazee abt him...simply mad!....I mean his overall personality , his accent, his responsiveness ....😳😊i realy feel he is one of the bestest things evr happened to PPP.😊😳i m gettin crazee abt him wid evry passing day....realy his personality is too impressive.!😊

is there only me whose crazee abt him or is there some else too?😳😊...

me too..same haal here😳😊 I think Bilawal is the best thing happened to Pakistan after Quiad-e-azam and Ilama IqbalπŸ˜ƒ U know am this crazy..that i made siggie of his..

feel free to use:

Ika😊

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its not only you.. all girls going crazy after him πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-De.De- thumbnail
^^^ I know, u know 1st time when i saw him on TV i could'nt take my eyes off him.. mum says : kya tokur tokur dekh rahi ho? yeh benazir ka beta hai/..
I was so shocked and was all ready gone crazy..
U know what he's got benazir's beauty too 😳 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
-De.De- thumbnail

wat???πŸ˜• 

karankittu thumbnail
i personally do not like him. i receiveed i email off someone it is a forward email and it is from his friend originally and it shows billawal with these english girls partying it is not a nice state yuk!! doe she wnat to amke pakistan like that too ?:S 😭
rose_love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

i personally do not like him. i receiveed i email off someone it is a forward email and it is from his friend originally and it shows billawal with these english girls partying it is not a nice state yuk!! doe she wnat to amke pakistan like that too ?:S 😭

I Agree with u yaar becuase He is good but i really dont like when he is with British girls😑
and by the way my sis is also so crazy about him😳
bookbrain007 thumbnail
what has he really done? pakistan is not a monarchy...i think he should be judged on his actions and he should prove himself, not just cuz of his mom. time will tell what he is really made of
jadiy thumbnail
😳 http://youtube.com/watch?v=7REuip8Ldr0
he looks cute in dis one
-Aleeza- thumbnail
I dont find anything great about him or his personality. I bet he has no idea whats going on ... hes just his dads puppet right now and following his mothers footsteps. Im the last person to be a fan of any Bhutto gone or coming and about the attractiveness part ... he is no where close to cute or hot in my books.
Just my opinion.