(7th jan update)kanve knows neena’s plan

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

this is just a brief update. Margi will give the full  update tonight

here's what happend 

kinjal says how dare you touch me.  vidyuth (naman shaw) says that you are misunderstanding me. kinjal doesn't listen to him and walk away. vidyuth tells himself what a girl, she is interesting. then kanav comes and they fight. then they smile and hug and kanav says that i asked you to come in the morning and you come now. then vidyuth says that i met a girl on the plane and i had to take her to coffee that's why i got late.

kanav take vidyuth to the party and introduces him to his mother and grandmother and neena. vidyuth flerts with neena and says that never stop modeling and you are really populer in london. i have watched all of your modeling shows in london and i'm your biggest fan. 

vidyuth says that everything in india is beautiful and traditional and just then he sees kinjal in the pary and stears at her for few minutes. and then drag her to the dancing floor and  dances around her singing the song "balle balle" from (bride and prejudice) 

the pandith says that today i brought a  solution for kanav's kundali problem. pandith gives kanav's grandma a laddu and tells her that if kanav and his wife eat each half of this laddu before midnight there will be no problems in kanav's marriage. kanav will have a happy married life. he also says that the laddu has special manthra powers in it. kanav eats it but neena thinks that now the grandma is trying to find ways to get me pregnant and put the laddu away.

then vidyuth comes to kinjal and flerts with her.  vidyuth brings the laddu that neena put away and gives it to kinjal and says that usuall this laddu is given to new brides for good luck so kinjal eats it thinking that if she eats it it will be good for neena.

the pandith says that i made a wish to god that when kanav eats this laddu befor midnight with his wife there will be a change in their lives and they will have to live together.

in the bed room kanav opens his closet and neena's  pills bottle  falls and kanav realizes what it is and gets mad and stear at the bottle and neena too looked really scared.

precap:   in the office vidyuth says that this is where you are wrong kinjal. when its the time to have fun i joke around but when it comes to work there is no one more series than me. and if you don't want to work with me you can turn in the 30 day resignation notice. and also i read all the personal files of employees including you and according to them you are under qualified for this job.

turns out like most of you predicted vidyuth is kanav 's best friend also kinjal's boss and "you're welcome" to all of you in advance 😃😳

Edited by dgba - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes!!! second one to say THANKS A BUNCH!!! 😃
~Mahi~ thumbnail
thanks a million.
But im still confused about how KK get together eventually and this thought is driving me crazy! 😕
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Dilshhhhhh, I didnt watch tat laddo part yaar...

But Iam happy tat its Kinjal who ate the other half of laddo and not Neena😆.... And Vidyuth giving tat ladoo to Kinjal is kinda symbolic tat he will unite Kanav-Kinjal😳😳

As much as I like Kanav-Kinj pair, I still dont understand tat Laddoo mantras😆😆😆

Krishi

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^i too think that 'laddu having manthra powers to bring two people together' 😆 is little unrealistic. but like you said vidyuth will play a major role in bringing KK together.
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for wonderful update, ekta creating her own "classic" scnees 😆 😆 😆
zohra1 thumbnail
HEYY THANXX 4 THE UPDATE I THINK THE STORY LINE IS FINNALY GETTING INTERESTING LETS SEE WUT HAPPENS AND THANXX AGAIN!...
premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update... thank you... 😊