Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
O yes I recently saw that episode !! My god Anupam ko tho usne dhakka diya aur who Hawa Se gir gaya!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. He has his own style of drinking and removing his frstration on the glasses!!! 😳 πŸ˜‰
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Anuu I think Apu has taken good drinking lessons from his counterpart and Pardes co-star SRK πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜› ..He really seemed drunk in that scene when he gets out of control after listening to the blabberings of Satya πŸ˜›

But the best part was obviously the DK encounter in the Radio City 😳 ..Kaajjal had no option but to just gove those confused stares to the Lion King who was in complete form today πŸ˜† πŸ‘ 😳 ...
Sharmii thumbnail
I think Our Kaajjal starts falling in love after she comes to know the Truth about her Dad's accident.She realises she has been wrong all this while and slowly starts to discover the Real DPs....

Of course But our DPs wont admit till another few months. πŸ˜†
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmii

I think Our Kaajjal starts falling in love after she comes to know the Truth about her Dad's accident.She realises she has been wrong all this while and slowly starts to discover the Real DPs....

Of course But our DPs wont admit till another few months. πŸ˜†

Yes...he took real long to admit!! Long Period from Nov till March!πŸ˜†

~MonaπŸ˜›
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wow that slap episode ... great interaction between DK yet again. Thanks anu. 😊

Edited by thesaint148 - 16 years ago
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: india05

O yes I recently saw that episode !! My god Anupam ko tho usne dhakka diya aur who Hawa Se gir gaya!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. He has his own style of drinking and removing his frstration on the glasses!!! 😳 πŸ˜‰

Totally agreed Shaanti!!πŸ˜†Anupam bechaara chota bachchaa ek hi dhakke mei gir gaya!!πŸ˜†Anyways, thanks Anu!!πŸ˜ƒ

Zareen.

charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 update n links