Written Update for 4th/5th Jan 08

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi firends........here is the written update............enjoy it n do press thanks button............. if u like it......... if u dont like it, then comment so i can make it better next time............hehehe........

Sandeep shows vasudha urmis rings and says one is mine n other is that girls who has dreamed about marrying me since childhood.......and her name is urmi, so vashuda asks who is urmi, he says shes my neighbour and i know her from childhood.......welll i have never actually known her, but untill recently........its very strange but, i have never told this to urmi or to the mohalla ppl or to babu jee, but im telling u this, that urmi is my love......haiiiiiiii..........sigh..........

Sandeep says vashuda ur a nice girl, but she interrupts n asks, does urmi loves u, he says yes, since she was a child........and you............he admits, then vashuda says than i cant compete with her at all, n how did u forget those 20 yrs of her love n said yes.........why did u do this to ur relation, Sandeep says, i couldnt refuse babu jee, babu jee asked me for something for the first time in his life n i couldnt say no, so vasu says, but u can only give whats  urs..........neither i or any other girl can take urmis place, n u also have no right to give this right to any girl other than urmi... its urmis right ...........

Scene changes, the 3 dewans are sitting on the roof top at mushus house.....and jugle is crying, cause he thinks his father has refused her rishta with urmi and hari n mushu are trying to condole him, or making more fun of him........and chaju ki bhains is ur dads bahoo... they all run after one another in the cg and sona di and mrs gupta are sitting and looking at them n saying donno when they will grow up........And sono asks what tiem will the van come for the engagement.......n rasiklal comes n says the time is fixed n the van will come for us all to take us to agra for the engagement........and he says i cant believe that sandeep is getting married......they all are very happy with this news..........im glad urmis not there to witness it all.......

ZOya is very sad, and is thinking about her friend n thinks how she acted in the ramleelas play and all......shes very sad, her mom comes n says pick clothes for th function, so zoya says im not going to the engagement and her mom says why not, so zoya says im sick........zoyas mom says.... but  u dont look sick,,, so zoya says what is not visible doesnt mean its not there n leaves.......

Mushu comes n says why dont u get me married too.........her mom says with who, but he cant take urmis name so her mom leaves saying i have to go n work.... mushu thinks that he is marrying n his bride is sitting on the bed and goes to lift the veil n guess who is behind the veil.............hehehhe yepp..........jugleeeeeee.............and jugle is all dresed up with lipstick n all n tells mushu that u broke my wedding with urmi so now im married to u, so now u e stuck with me for life........and tries to kiss mushu n mushu screams n his mom says what happened.....he realises that it was only  a dream.........day dream... or a day mare hehehhehe

Mr Gupta tells his wife, what is this new trend of giving cash now, why cant we go in the market n buy a gift, it has bcome so easy for new generation to just give cash n thats it the deed is done.........while hes angry, his bahoo comes n give him tea n rahoul comes in n tells his mom ke tal to babu jee baout my marriage, mr gupta chokes on his tea n says what??? u want to get married??? Rahoul said yes i have gorwn big ya, so mr gupta says yes yes...everything baout u is big now.......eg............ ur a big nikama, big kaam choor, big dheeth.... u dont earn a penny n u want to get married.....n he beats him .......

Babu jee is getting the house ready.....and sandeep comes down the stairs n vasu tells him to talk to babu jee......sandeeps tries but he couldnt........vasu tells him that u haveto talk to babu jee or else our problem will increase with the passage of time...........

Sukha jee is very angry and is taking his anger out on his pajama.........pammi says why u unhappy with sandeeps wedding when he n babu jee has fixed it all... why u worried about sandeep, he said im worried and i wont let this happen..they both have a huge fight and pammi says y u fighitng with me for sandeep, hes a parayah.......uffffffff....imagine paamis thinking........sukha jee gets more angry that hes not parayah hes my oyunger bro.... n they fight more, so jugle interrupts n says mom iron my shirt so i can go to the wedding, pammi says me n my son wont go to the wedding.........then pammi leave , n father n son have a nice conversation, jugle thinks his dad is talking baout urmi and his wedding, when sukha jee is talking about urmi n sandeeps wedding........then jugle thinks hes married urmi and lifts the veil and sees that its leela........the neighbours cow lol ...that was so funny.........

Sandeep n vasu are talking to her father and he says y u didnt tell me before, n vasu says isnt it good we found out before the engagement took place and i wil be happy if sandeep marries urmi, as it wont be fair on her........they are talking n babujee comes in n says what is going on , then vasus fathers starts to talk, but sandeep stops him and tries to talk to babu jee... but babu jee says....u dont want to marry her or u want time.........he says its not that... then babu jee ays then it means only one thing, that there is someone else..........sandeep looks at babu jee and babujee asks him again.......who isshe do i know her? sandeep says yes....and says Urmi.........babujee says urmi.........enjoy :))))))))))

Update of 5th Jan 08

The epi starts with sandeep looking down...awwww our darling majnoo is in deep waters now......but its about time....babu jee says, urmi aur sandeep........babujee asks him y u didnt stop me, why u didnt tell me before........sandeep said how could i say no to  u.... so babujee says, what would i have done, gotten angry with u, or left u, what kind of fears u live in, this is ur whole life that we talking about........vasus dad says, lets first call this thing off then we worried about why n when.....In CG zoya gets a telegram from urmi and mushu asks him what has she written about me......duh.......🤢..... i dont know what was written in the letter, but zoya said that urmi knows about sandeeps engagement........zoya is worried, what must urmi be going though right now.........

Mushu is telling the 4 dewanas that urmi knows about sandeeps engagement n now we 4 are left.... and sandeeps pata is saaf..........n they are so happy that sandeep is out of the picture......they are laffing n r  very happy........how rude is that????😡n they say they love urmi............huh.........

Everyone is getting ready to sit in the van, n sujata asks jugle where is ur mom call her, so jugle goes in his house n his mom says im not coming, sukha jee n pammi are fighting...

Babujee tells sandeep to go n get the car, n he will call n tell the CGians that the wedding is off.....

Sukha jee is fighting n the phone rings.......and sukha jee ans n is so happy, n tells eveyone that sandeeps rishta is cancelled.........n goes out n tells all who are getting in the van........ and tells them that babujee will come n explain.......n hes dancing n is so happy.. but the ppl of CG are very worried.........

Zoya is also very worried.........thinking that everyone is happy that sandep is getting married.........urmi im glad u are not here.....Zoyas mom comes n tell her that plz get up and get dress , eveyrone iswaiting for u, but zoya says she wont go to sandeeps engagement...........then mushu comes crying n says that his engagement is broken.....and hes crying non stop.......zoya gets up n takes the phone with her n tries to call urmi, but cant get urmi........and zoya thanks Allah that He listened to her prayers, n that urmis love bore fruit........

Mr Gupta is also worried and mrs gupta says that im sure something must be wrong with the girl, so gupta jee says, ofcourse, i can give sandeeps guarantee, hes the best in CG.....he has no faults........im sure that girl must be at fault.........she must be having a bad history 😡.... how funny, that a girl is always blamed for eveyrthing

Babu jee is very worried n thinking, what have i done........what wrong i have done with the kids, n what must be vashuda be going though...he goes to her and asks for her forgiveness and she cries.........poor her.......but she says u or sandeep are not to be blamed for anything that happen.......Sandeep and babu jee are leaving for CG and babujee tells panji that ppl will ask u why this engagement broke, so just tell them that vashuda refusd, caue i dont want any bad name to comeo n my daughter........the girl looks at sandeep n with lips says all the best, n sandeep replies thanks a lot.......

Pammi and all the other ladies of Cg are worried n talking about sandeeps engagement, n they all blaming it on the girl.......n they say that we know sandeeps like n dislike.... n then her mom says that urmi is also coming tomorrow... whatever happened wasnt good.......

Babujee n sandeep are coming back to cg, and babujee tells sandeep that i hsould pull ur ears.... hehehhe my sentiments exactly.......😉.. then babu jee asks sandy, what did urmi say when u told her baout this engagement, so sandy says, i havent spoken to her , shes in shimla n she will come back to cg tomorrow and then ill talk to her.....babu jee says, oh God, kiya tu yeah larki hai, aur kiya tu yeah larka hai.........ok lets se wht happens.......

The 4 dewans are crying over their kismat.......and said im going to send my rishta for urmi n the other said no im......lets see who sends their rishta for urm now.......sigh.........

Babu jee reaches cg, n eveyrone comes out of their houses n there is complete silence..... ppl ask what the problem was.........mrs gupta says that we know it cant be ur fault, urmis mom says the girl might be at fault and they all were saying that sandeep must have refused... but babu jee praised her and said the girls perfect....so they all asked then whats the matter, whats the problem.... zoya comes runing down n sandeep says.... the girl didnt like me.........zoya hears this n says.. taht sandy was ready to marry her, n that girl refused him....... sandy chose that girl over urmi???? Ya ALlah what will happen tomorrow when urmi comes back to CG..........im also worried........n happy tooo............hehehe..........im sure sandeep will manay urmi and all will be fine...........but she will trouble him a bit... i hope now she doesnt say yes to jaisil on a rebound.........ufffffffffffffff........i would hate that...................

plz guys vote in the chaska meter n comment too.........thanks

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=829134&P N=&TPN=1&RN=1

Edited by Fazila~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good update fazila...plzz continue...and i promise as soon as i become frequently active again i will do the updates u want me to 😊
Fazila~ thumbnail
its ok surbhi.............i know it can be so hard, i dont mind doing it........:)... pm when u can do it so i dont do it 😉
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So he said he will talk to her..thats great!!!!....we should throw an online party at this forum the day he does that .....by the way..thanks FAzila...enjoyed the update..am so dead tired after a long flight!.was a pleausure to glance.....and am actually watching sandeep on tv here!! in jis des mein nikla hoga chand as i type....coincidence its followed by aek chabhi here i think...honestly i only like him as sandeep babu no one else!
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA WIG

So he said he will talk to her..thats great!!!!....

after she kills him hehehehe

we should throw an online party at this forum the day he does that .....

yahooo sure we will party.....

by the way..thanks FAzila...enjoyed the update..am so dead tired after a long flight!.was a pleausure to glance.....and am actually watching sandeep on tv here!! in jis des mein nikla hoga chand as i type....

Ur most welcome............😊.. how was ur flight?

coincidence its followed by aek chabhi here i think...honestly i only like him as sandeep babu no one else!

my sentiments exctly.... n with ur-Mee na hahahahhahah.........joking.........😉

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

my sentiments exctly.... n with ur-Mee na hahahahhahah.........joking.........😉

Afcourse!!!!!!only with urmi...thats how i noticed him..remember....
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Fazila for the update. You are the best.😊

Fazila~ thumbnail
😉

Originally posted by: SONIA WIG

Afcourse!!!!!!only with urmi...thats how i noticed him..remember....

u didnt read properyl read it again...ur ME...........hahahaha
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Thank you Fazila for the update. You are the best.😊

hi soap c........ur new here.......welcome to CG.......and ur most welcome 😉
niti_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank a lot Fazila......
I couldn't see ystrdy's epi and ur update helped me....

pls continue helping us........ 😛