Dream story telling of sumit-kumkum

Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

😉   😊 Hi all fans of kumkum!!!!

Are u  little bored with the mystery and deaths in kumkum going on and want to imagine story for yourself of sumit and kumkum??

Then here i present a  imagination story of sumit and kumkum where Sumit  and   Kumkum can go anywhere, anyhow and can go through any adventure.so all kumkumians br ready to grill your mind.

All can participate here and write small paragraph continuing the story wirtten by person before you and next person continues the same story and it goes on.but keep  your mind aside and come here becauz sumit-kk r going to go through unwanted adventures and thrill.😉 and plz dont write big paragraph and big dialouges.😃

Hope you all like it and have fun here.😊

Here i start the story:

Sumit and kumkum r studying in   same college  and r nice friends.  Sumit and kumkum both r in love with each other but dont know each other's feelings and so they have not confessed  their love. meanwhile  their college friends rahul,amit,sneha and riya decide to go for picnic and so all 6 of them start for picnic to lonawala. now your imagination...........

seema and thanx jyots for helping me. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Woww Seema very cute story 👏 😳 and no need to thank me as its your idea fully 😳

Achha let me continue first 😛

So then on their way to the Picnic spot,suddenly their Car breaks down in the middle of the road 😉 ;As expected Rain too comes at the same time and so all the 6 friends had to take shelter in a roadside small hut 😉 😛 ..Kumkum has got all wet and so Sumit goes near her and hives his coat to her 😳 ..Suddenly Kumkum sees a snake inside the hut and starts Shouting when Sumit.....

Chalo now continue further how Sumit will save Kumkum from the snake bite 😆 😉 😛
Ruhihutijufan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Woww Seema very cute story 👏 😳 and no need to thank me as its your idea fully 😳

Achha let me continue first 😛

So then on their way to the Picnic spot,suddenly their Car breaks down in the middle of the road 😉 ;As expected Rain too comes at the same time and so all the 6 friends had to take shelter in a roadside small hut 😉 😛 ..Kumkum has got all wet and so Sumit goes near her and hives his coat to her 😳 ..Suddenly Kumkum sees a snake inside the hut and starts Shouting when Sumit.....

Chalo now continue further how Sumit will save Kumkum from the snake bite 😆 😉 😛

hi nice imagination.the  adventure has  started and at first only snake bite.i hope all girls do not get frightened and boys save them and lets see who save it.

preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
great one yaar.
kya joti ithni achi moosam may snake ko bichmay laya 😆 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: preethi

great one yaar.
kya joti ithni achi moosam may snake ko bichmay laya 😆 😆

Nitz now common story banaa aur batah Sumit kaise bachayega Kumkum ko snake bite se😆😛

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

great topic seema

will try to write something soon

busy with exmas theereofre i have less time

but wil try

norzar
Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
ok i will continue this story:

kumkum starts shouting and then sumit and other friends try to hit the snake and finally su gets a stick with help of which he moves it away.all r relaxed now.suddenly rain is heavy and hut also break down so all of them move towards the jungle.but nothing is found and they go on moving inside the jungle and they find that they r lost in jungle. all of them hear roar of lion and kk shouts su.....

now lets see what happens next.
roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
su come near 2 kk and ask what happened.Kk tells that she hear roar of lion.Su tells her (with a smile) don't worry i'm with you.Then they continue moving.Suddenly sneha fall down(faint). Sorry buddy i'm new in this.Pls forgive me if i've done any mistake. Now someone pls continue.
Ruhihutijufan thumbnail

Originally posted by: HuTiJu

su come near 2 kk and ask what happened.Kk tells that she hear roar of lion.Su tells her (with a smile) don't worry i'm with you.Then they continue moving.Suddenly sneha fall down(faint). Sorry buddy i'm new in this.Pls forgive me if i've done any mistake. Now someone pls continue.

hi  thanx for continuing.and dont worry no one can commit mistake here becauz here su-kk can go anywhere and can experience anything. i hope someone do continue.😊

Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
hi ok i am continuing this:

Sneha faints and so rahul takes her to shed of tree and make her sleep. meanwhile all of them sit under tree and all go to sleep. kk goes in dream and see herself in fairyland where only kk and sumit r there. su-kk go walking in that fairyland and come across beatiful things.there is river flowing and sees boat near it. kk asks su to go for boating and they start boating. meanwhile a strong wave comes and...........someone plz continue