Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey freinds back with an udpate:

Episode starts with Sherya and Sid drinks the wine.

And Vikram is driving and he says i understand everything why Sherya made me do all this now I have to find out where Sid is.

Sherya gives him more wine and he says no I had enough. And Sherya says no please hurry up. Sid tells her that before I drink I have to call someone.

Vikram comes home and asks Vasu if Sherya is here. Vasu says no and why is he asking. Vasu gets a call from Sid And Vikram says try to know where he is. Vasu asks where he is and Vasu says come home we'll talk. He says I'm not coming anywhere just do as I say.And Vikram starts talking and than all of a sudden Sherya talkes Sid's phone adn disconntects it. And than Vikram tells Vasu that She both helped escape Sid from jail. Vikram says that she is about to kill him. vikram goes out.

Sid says that I have asked for 50% property and she says if we divide all the property we should have 65 % Sid says you have a sharp mind. And all of a sudden Naina comes and she says I'm sherya he says ur naina. Naina says I', sherya. And runs out.

Vasu at home is talkign to DRS's photo and says I didn't give up yet.

Vikram is driving and calling Sherya and Naina says that Vikram can trace us so Sherya goes out to do something with the phone. And She throws it out.

Vikram Calls someone and asks to trace her number and gets the address and all of a sudden his tire gets spoiled. He rushes to fix it.

Sid again sees Naina in sherya.. and Naina says I'll get some snacks. And he thinks that whats happening to me. Sherya brings the snacks and says I want to sleep. And she says you can't you have to meet your wife first and shows naina. And Sid says Natasha what are you doing here. And Sherya says noo Naina Siddarth Chopra. Naina says she knew the truth way before. He says so you both are fooling me. Naina says we both want you so we will share you. Naina says lets party and turns the music on and gives Sid more wine while Sherya and Naina are both dancing. Sherya says my turn now my song. she turns on that CD that doctor made while only Sid hears it and Sherya and Naina are dancing. Sid is tensed while Naina and Sherya are enjoying. Sid gets up and says you both are trying to trap me. Sherya says no she says once u made me kill my father. And now I will kill my husband.

Vikram fixes his car and sees sid's wallet in his car trunk.

Sid says you want to kill me and Naina from back hits something on his head. And they both looked scared.

The End

I have no idea what Sherya is thinking. He caould have been punished in jail but instead now she will go to jail too now and Naina as well.

No Sushant again.

Enjoy

Aman

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi_girl16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago