Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks Bluegal. Finally Aadhi gets what is coming to her. I do hope it is Magi's turn next.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks BG - awwww aadhi, come on, u can do it
u can my dear - Sundara ellam jujubi for u!!!
Kavitha Ravi thumbnail
Thanks Bluegal for the updates.
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thx BG for the updates. Slowly Adi is losing everything and I hope Magi suffers the same.
Fluidd thumbnail
Thanx BG for highlights. Nice to know Aadhi is paying back, when is Magi's turn?
Nitipp thumbnail
Thanks for Bluegal for the crisp updates.
Adhi's downfall has started I guess.
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was so happy to see this poo character in Laxmi serial has a role in bandham. he has a fantastic sense of timing for humor. I wonder why he does not play more humor in his roles.
Aadi wants to do a yagam to re-unite anu's family and break her own?
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks bluegal for the updates 👏 😳
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry all of you buddies. Actually it is my turn to write update for Fridays...but for some reason 😭My DVR did not record today's Bandham. 😭Sorry....sorry....sorry....and thanks bg for the highlights.

Originally posted by: bluegal

Friday's highlight

aathi finds out thru' anu that baba & anu has just reunited after many years and plots a plan.

jeeva gives money borrowed from a financer and gives an idea to sundara that ganapathy granites is under his name. sundara decided to use the company to get a loan and return the money to jeeva.

sundara goes to aathi's home to get the company owner's documents admist aathi welcoming him home sweetly. but he just takes the documents and tells her that he will meet her tomorrow in the office and leave.

next morning, sundara comes to the office with lawyers and tells her to vacate the office within 3 months as he has sold the company and given the money shanta. aathi fumes with anger.

Edited by atina - 16 years ago
nuttiesdhost thumbnail
.wow!! all are updating the serial bhandam very nice. Its a nice clarity pictures.