interview....ur favourite...pulkit samrat

Tabi_tabbsum thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

M
ost memorable day - 8 June 2006, the day I was launched in Kyunki…. It's the day my dream materialized!

Your support system - My mother

Favourite destination - My home, in Delhi. Now that I am away from home, I sometimes feel homesick. But I won't complain as I love my job in Mumbai.

Favourite hangout - I don't party much, it's usually close friends or at home.
In your free time you - Practice magic. I am a magician too, I am into street magic and illusions.

Five years from now, you'll be in - Bollywood!

Favourite movie - Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge

Favourite book - I don't read novels.

Best actoress in Indian television - In Bollywood, I must mention - Rani Mukerjee and on the small screen I like Ratna Pathak and Smrithi Irani.

The director you would want to work with - Everybody from Sanjay Leela Bansali, Ram Gopal Verma, anybody with a good role to offer.

Kind of music you enjoy - Bollywood!

What do you plan to do for your fans - I am working on a site for all my fans, there will be interesting contests to date me and other updates about me. The site is under construction, it is www.pulkitsamrat.com

An ideal day for you - Shooting, I love being in front of the camera.

You are most comfortable when wearing - A pair of jeans with a full sleeves shirts.
http://forum.indya.com

hey  guyzzz   wowww kitne achi choices hain pulkit ki..and gyuz i also dont read novels😳 and i like Rani Mukerjee😳.wowwwwww gyuz pulkit😳.....i mean some similarities b/w both of us....😳

Ekta Kapoor is furious with Pulkit Samrat.  Pulkit's stardom came via Ekta's Kyunki... where he plays Lakshya.

But now Pulkit is set to quit the soap and has signed for a new reality show without fulfilling his commitments as per his contract. According to the contract, an actor has to complete a certain number of episodes and/or give prior notice to the producer in case he/she wants to quit the show.
Ekta is angry with the actor for committing breach of contract and has filed a case against him.

sorry gyuzz if it had been posted before or oldddd😕

Edited by Tabi_tabbsum - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
i think both of the articles are a bit old, the second one not so much tho