sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi Guys..a very quick update for those who havent been able to watch it..

Well...once again an excellent job from the makers of the show......sandeep agrees to babauji about his marrying panthjis daughter...very sadly he agrees..and reluctantly as he really has no choice..babuji gives him no choice rather..so now the news of his marriage being fixed has spread in CG..and they are all foolishly happy and distributing sweets on the occassion..only two people are sad and shocked..sukha and zoya...anyway..sandeep heads back to CG only to get the ring and go back to Agra on Babujis instructions..a very very very sad sandeep....he has outdone his acting this episode guys.He heads home...and our dear sweet zoya comes to see him...i have yet to see a more beautiful scene....again excellent acting from zoya well...so natural..she asks sandeep wether he has told urmi..he cant look into zoyas eyes..she has alittle box in her hand and she says she only came to hand it over to sandeep...two little plastic rings slip out of the box..zoya tells sandeep that 10 years ago zoya a nd urmi had gone to a mela..i think with sandeep..urmi had 10 Rupees only..and she bought the two rings..saying that she would slip this through sandeeps finger when she married him..and he would slip the other ring on her as in urmis finger..zoya hands these over to him and walks away saying its really up to him now what he will do with the rings...one of the nicest scenes of this show from any episode.......anyway sukha tries talking to sandeep who cuts him short and walks off..he goes back to agra...only the girl who he is to get engaged to is home..she comes and asks him if he has brought the ring..sandeep says yes and slips two rings in his hand..one is a gold ring and the other the plastic ring zoya gave him..he tells the girl that the plastic ring has been given to him by a girl who always wanted to marry him....fantastic ending...lets see now what happens...
And sorry guys i am not updating on a couple of funny scenes between the 4 guys as i am sure no one is that intrested as its not really directly connected to the u/s track presently.
Hope the above update is ok..sorry if i am missing out........Edited by SONIA WIG - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thankssssssss a lot soniaaaaaaaaaa i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hugggsssssssssss

i saw ittttttttttt.........it was beautiful, now are u angry with them??????im sure they wont spoil it........i love aek chabiiiiiiii yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its the most perfect drama everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........fazila faintsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nessako thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Allah..i am so sad...firstly i think no one is going to post this episode 😭 and what is happening between U/S????.....I guess this is what's going to make it interesting to watch.....if it was shown in a straight forward way then imagine how boring it would be to watch the show na?
nessako thumbnail
By the way thank you sona...i love you 😉
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
you are welcome my dear..i am afraid this is my last week in Delhi so i wont be in a position to update next week onwards.....will just have to watch it on sundays at 9 pm there...and then comment.
Fazila~ thumbnail
sheuly give me 30 mins, ill post the first part...........sorry for being slow, but i will post it :)))))))))))))))
ketaki_ry thumbnail
wow sonali, fantastic update! 😊

yup. right now everything looks interesting, beautiful and yet u can feel little bit sandeep's pain.. I hope the story doesnt go too negatively filmy or kekta-ish. (i know it wont! its not a silly show.. but i dont want to jinx it so i will probably be repeating my 'hope' everywhere... 😛 )

anyways, thanks a lot sonia, u were a lifesaver. 😃 Edited by ketaki_ry - 16 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
hey ket, ur a cool viewbie, what channel?? congratssssssssssssssss
GreatSV thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for updates...
nessako thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

sheuly give me 30 mins, ill post the first part...........sorry for being slow, but i will post it :)))))))))))))))

Fazila, do you mean the video?