Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: trros

arre da article is 2yrs old shabbir is linked wid so many gals &nausheen was 1 of dem after nausheeen shabbir was linked wid sangita &aamna but none of da rumours were true shabbo is definately single &we cud still hope shachi 2 bcome an offscreen couple😳

Thaaaaaaaaaankk you TRROS! you made my day hun, by saying thatπŸ€— love you, jess<3

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this is such an old article around 2 years back !!

it is such a false rumour tht shab is seeing nausheen , dunno why shab is misunderstood of his friendship with ladies as love ??????

i am dead sure tht after meeting panchi in his life shab cannot think abt any other girl in his dreams also(just my assumption) AS panchi is such an angel like gal !! who is not gonna smitten by such a lovely lady like panchi & as such i am a great fan of shab-panchi pair ,so i def. wanna see shab-panchi as real life pair!!!
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i din got shocked or surprised wen i saw da article bcoz da article is 2 yrs old & dat was also juz a rumour
shabbo is rite in saying dat he is single πŸ˜ƒ
tweety_me14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyfloss

i guess most of u guys dunno the real story.
YES shabz-panchs dated for a month buh ekta was furious n wanted shabz to breakup with naush.naush wanted to climb ladder through shabz n he realised l8r.dats why shabz broke-up with her.
shabz always follow ekta's advice dats why he's here n also in kym....during dat time ekta promised 2 give him the lead role...so here we're with shabz/mills.

ohk...so thats it... n candy dear youve made an error in your post..uve written shabz-'panchs' in the 2nd sentence..i was soo confused when i saw it, but after reading it i realised u meant nausheen and not panchi!! nyway thanks for the info...!

Edited by tweety_me14 - 16 years ago
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Candy....🀒How cud u write Panchs yaar?my heart skipped a bit

So..our gentleman dated that..kum-kum..yah kusumm🀒

So he has had affairs!

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well!! shab is really not dating any actress ,his name has been linked with sangeeta ,amna ,nausheen but those were only rumours πŸ˜›

i also saw the news on teh show miyaan biwi & tv on zee news around 6-7 months back just after the star parivaar awards where shab-sangeeta & varun badola presented spe. programm 2gether ,there sangeeta was calling shab as shabbo ,ekta didn't like this thing as ekta gave the name of shabbo to shab ,so she conveyed this thing to shab tht she was not liking that sangeeta was calling shab as shabbo πŸ˜› ,

i also belive tht ekta is a true friend of shab & as ekta gave all of us such a lovely & teh true made for each other pair of shab-panchi in kayamath ,so ekta really can read teh mind of viewers as well as she also knows that which girl is gonna best suit shab just like the way ekta paired her best friend hiten with gauri & it was ekta who suggested hiten-gauri to be real life pairs !!! πŸ˜›

hiten-gauri the golden pair of tv world ,in the same way i wish ekta also suggest shabbir & panchi to be real life pair ,oh!! ekta u r great ,ekta u can read our minnds ,it wus be terrific if ekta cud play cupid for shabbir & panchi 😳 😳 😳 Edited by sita11 - 16 years ago
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyfloss

i guess most of u guys dunno the real story.
YES shabz-panchs dated for a month buh ekta was furious n wanted shabz to breakup with naush.naush wanted to climb ladder through shabz n he realised l8r.dats why shabz broke-up with her.
shabz always follow ekta's advice dats why he's here n also in kym....during dat time ekta promised 2 give him the lead role...so here we're with shabz/mills.

Where did you get this info. Just curious to knowπŸ˜›

tweety_me14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

well!! shab is really not dating any actress ,his name has been linked with sangeeta ,amna ,nausheen but those were only rumours πŸ˜›

i also saw the news on teh show miyaan biwi & tv on zee news around 6-7 months back just after the star parivaar awards where shab-sangeeta & varun badola presented spe. programm 2gether ,there sangeeta was calling shab as shabbo ,ekta didn't like this thing as ekta gave the name of shabbo to shab ,so she conveyed this thing to shab tht she was not liking that sangeeta was calling shab as shabbo πŸ˜› ,

i also belive tht ekta is a true friend of shab & as ekta gave all of us such a lovely & teh true made for each other pair of shab-panchi in kayamath ,so ekta really can read teh mind of viewers as well as she also knows that which girl is gonna best suit shab just like the way ekta paired her best friend hiten with gauri & it was ekta who suggested hiten-gauri to be real life pairs !!! πŸ˜›

hiten-gauri the golden pair of tv world ,in the same way i wish ekta also suggest shabbir & panchi to be real life pair ,oh!! ekta u r great ,ekta u can read our minnds ,it wus be terrific if ekta cud play cupid for shabbir & panchi 😳 😳 😳

Oh i missed watching that...but yes this is a very well known fact that shabbir and ekta are like the best of buddies...she is very fond of him..after all who is'nt right?? hope what youre saying is true sita! Infact i guess after hiten - gauri, its there two who have made such a huge impact on the audience with their on-screen chemistry and performances..Shabbir accoring to me looks great with any girl, be it ayesha or even sukriti! lol,...but yes, there is something unconventional about milind and prachi..or as we now call them SHACHI!!