Nausheen Ali Sardar, Shabir ex-gf.....?

Posted: 16 years ago
I found this from an old article in 2006:

Nausheen Ali Sardar

Pyaar kiya to fear factor kya?

She is desperately trying to make a comeback and has three films in hand. And she is desperately trying to hide her affair with the most notorious loverboy in the Balaji stable.

Well, Nausheen Ali Sardar is said to have fallen head over heels with Shabir Ahluwalia (Rishi of Kahiin To Hoga) and it all happened in Malaysia when they were shooting for the reality TV show, Fear Factor.

There, Nausheen found her knight in shinning armour when she was absolutely crestfallen at losing out in the very first round of the show. The ever-chivalrous Shabir was right there to take care of her hurt feelings. And from then on they have become absolutely inseparable.

Since Shabir has a 'reputation' and Nausheen an ongoing career hitch, she wants to keep their affair under wraps as long as possible. On Nausheen's birthday party, however, the couple made a romantic getaway from the party for some quiet moments of togetherness which all the guests noticed. They were found engrossed and oblivious of people around them on the lawns of the bungalow in suburban Mumbai where she had thrown the party. Even Shabir, when asked what gift he was giving the B'day Girl, said, himself!

Is that true?

๐Ÿ˜• ๐ŸคขI feel it's true!One fine day he will announce ....so chalo ji......accept the reality๐Ÿคข

He is known to be a decent person,quite traditional thoughts abt marriage ..he is said to have....And he here he is addressed as a lover boy..

I think a casanova to the hilt...but acts like he is single๐Ÿ˜ก

oh cmon it was just a rumour dere is nothing between nausheen & shabbir
why r u posting old articles ??????????
Yeah, just wanna know..... ๐Ÿ˜†
It is almost 2008 already...it is quite old...
media is always upto something ๐Ÿ˜ณ
this is an old, old article
wow!!! I didn't know that. Not too many replies,many people don't seem to be surprised ๐Ÿ˜›.
BTW, why Shaboo always keeps saying that he is single?
liar...liar pants on fire ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
is he on crack..stupid shabbo ๐Ÿ˜ก
i still want to believe there is soemthing betweeen panchi and shabbo..so even if the artcle is true..im going to think its not ๐Ÿ˜† i cant think beyond shachi ๐Ÿ˜ณ tfs tho. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by jess.amit<3

is he on crack..stupid shabbo ๐Ÿ˜ก
i still want to believe there is soemthing betweeen panchi and shabbo..so even if the artcle is true..im going to think its not ๐Ÿ˜† i cant think beyond shachi ๐Ÿ˜ณ tfs tho. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
arre da article is 2yrs old shabbir is linked wid so many gals &nausheen was 1 of dem after nausheeen shabbir was linked wid sangita &aamna but none of da rumours were true shabbo is definately single &we cud still hope shachi 2 bcome an offscreen couple๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by trros

arre da article is 2yrs old shabbir is linked wid so many gals &nausheen was 1 of dem after nausheeen shabbir was linked wid sangita &aamna but none of da rumours were true shabbo is definately single &we cud still hope shachi 2 bcome an offscreen couple๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ