Written updates for 28 dec

pritijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hi,

4 first time writing the so pls bear with meπŸ˜†

it started with beautiful cg morning.

newspaperwala throwing newpaper on juggle's mom & she screams πŸ˜† (that was very funny ) whereas a bad news Sukhasingh ask zoya as where is urmi to which she says she has gone to shimla😭😭

our 4 hero's are dreaming abt urmi as she is not present very one is missing her.

& scene of the day

our hero means sandeepbabu(just filling 4 urmi................)πŸ˜› is also deep in urmi's thought doing riyaz with herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ & dreaming abt her (pls check when u see the video) then our bengal tiger com as there is call from somewhere (sorry i donot know the place) but it is from where our bauji has gone.That persons voice is cracking so sandeep cannot listen to him.Again he rings up & informs that bauji is in hospital as he had some pain in cheast.Sandeep leaves for that particular place to meet bauji (aww so sweet of him)😊 Here everybody is worried abt bauji means our CG people so much so that they  inform urmi. In bus all r harassing sandeep by calling him every 5 min.

here urmi also call him ask Q.(hmmm our hero was missing her yaar) well jokes apart.

well bauji is fine & he tell him that he wants to handover him to some one before he dies (sad yaar)😭 & he tells him he has seen a girl 4 him to which he also knows him. here sukhasingh tells his wife wht she feels abt      sandeep-urmi  jodi (thank god atleast some one is thinking abt them ) to which she is confused. here one more confusion as juggle is listening to them but as it always happens he hears it half & thinks that they are talking abt juggle-urmiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†& then they show the girl to whom bauji wants him to marry .

Again Sandeep is in urmi's thought where he says "I love u Urmi".

& end of the episode.

well this was a very short as i m on work & doing it as nobody had done.

pls bear with me & pls enjoy the video.pls fazila & ohers  help me out if  i am wrong somewhere as i donot know how to write in this forum.

thanks😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@pritijoshi thank uuuuuuu soooooo much 😳 😊 ....its just perfect............. 😳 thanks a lot........i wish i can see it............plzzzzzzzzzzz someone upload the epis........anyone upload it plzzzzzzzz.......its a request, if anyone has the video, plz upload it............thanks πŸ˜•
iiwafa thumbnail
Thank you sooo much Priti 😊 was in real need of such update ....... seems to be a very nice episode 😳 awwww   and desperately waiting for someone to upload the vid for yesterday and today also 😭
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
so is sandeep suffering??????????????if yes .goood.........it will do him good.....n im missing it,,,,,,,,,,nottttttttttt fairrrrrrrrrrr.............. πŸ˜• 😑
iluvrobbie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update πŸ‘ ...was waiting for it desperately....
GreatSV thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really sandeep is suffering, he misses urmi…
niti_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot
good job....well done...... πŸ˜ƒ