Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Monday December 17,2007 Update: Dilla Suspended😃

Adhi is all pissed off as for what happened in the court and says "Enda Maun Enda Mariya Allum Pochu…Disgusting… Abhi and Thols have put together a drama and have put pasted Blank powder into our face🤣….. I feel like Jumping of this place and die" (Mahanai you have done that earlier and I would have been happy). Ex Minister come and says "It is because of Dilla we have like then this you shouldn't have given trusted him in the first place and give up Top level priority… All he can do is Move like this and that😆😆😆" [( Ex imamates how Dilla moves🤣🤣🤣)(You should have seen how Ex Minister acted like Dilla 😆)]. Adhi says "Not say anything because I am already pissed off and mad and don't say anything….. I was so happy that Abhi was dead and Thols was arrest and comes to jail and all was spoiled because of this stupid idiot Dilla". Dilla says it's not his fault and he planned everything well and went to Koddikallam and didn't expect to do that. Adhi says "you should underestimate Thols all the time……… Thols was in Koddikalla and Abhi was here in Chennai and listened to Thols and followed him all the way over there". Adhi goes saying "Because you Dilla Cheei its because you all this happening". Dilla asks for another chance and gets a big scream from Adhi says "don't deserve for what you have done". Dilla keeps begging and says "Please Sir give me another chance and If I do fail I would Jump of here to as well🤣🤣🤣".Adhi says "Do that first and go to Hell😆😆😆" and gives mad followed by Ex and Giri. Dilla just stands there puzzled Wonder what in the word Dilla said in English ( You call your self police stupid all of should know how to speak English Stupid fool you would be best fit for a homeless fellow soon😆). His phone rings and Agisamy speaks and says  how he is and kept going to ripping Dilla into pieces and gets a big speech by Dilla saying ill catch and kill you. While he is speaking Angisamy cuts of the phone and leaves. ( what a Joker Dilla everything is going ups and down for you now😆). Then Dilla gets another phone call and it is the commissioner in a mad voice saying "Vadai Ya" and cuts the phone and Dilla is all tensed.(Omg watching Dilla and Adhi fight was the best part of today episode I am still laughing how Ex pretend he was Dilla and moved😆)

All i can say is This Dilla is just a Crack Pot😆😆😆

A van arrives to Abhi house and its is Abhi and her crew. All of them go in and Arthi and Chithi comes out in a hurry all happy too see her. Abhi ask for where her mother is and Arthi tells a lie that she preparing allathi Todu her. They call for her and kkk doesn't come yet. Arti goes in wakes up the sleeping kkk saying "Abhi has come" and kkk starts crying ( When are you stop crying gosh I wonder how the Tsunami arose all year). Anandhi comes and convince her and that Abhi has come etc. kkk gives a big speech about if she sees Abhi she is going to have bad time and I am the cruse blah blah blah. Give one big cry and leaves out from the bedroom and stops outside and turns around and see abhi. kkk runs up to Abhi and hugs and cry to her. Abhi gives a really good speech and all seem happy and leave. Mama and Chithipa get into a fight and then leave by Mama insulting Chithipa badly.

Dilla arrives to the police headquarter and goes into the commissioner room. Commissioner is all fed up by Dilla act and says for that he had done he is suspended👏. Dilla is all shocked and doesn't know what to say. Commissioner says he needs to be inquired so he better get along. Dilla leaves out side and is stopped by the nice police dude. This guys gives left and rights to Dilla saying that he is the new person to follow this case and needs to inquire him and should follow him or else I won't be nice👏(awsome job dude you are for sure a true police person then some idiotic pestering follow how cannot do a good walk or talk😃). Dilla is all dumbfound and looks hideous by sweating and giving his speechless face……….Freeze

Comment: Today was good episode enjoyed very good.

I think the Court scene was the turning point of this serial to end as Abhi has returned and Adhi is all messed up😃😃.

Hope you are reading this Roja akka Kolangal looks like it's ending

Edited by pokkri26 - 16 years ago
pokkiri26 thumbnail

😃 Kolangal Tuesday, December 18, 2007 Update😃

Tholar and Thols are walking together of the beach talk together in the middle of the night. ( Watch out guys this is the time when ghost and monsters come to haunt so start running away). While walking and talking they see Agisamy nearby leaning against a fish boat as if he was waiting for them. Tholar and Thols go up to Agisamy have a big conversation. Thols thanks Agisamy for what is he done to them and will never forgot what he has done to them. He keeps going on saying because of his help Adhi and other were all shocked and didn't know what do when Abhi took her foot in the court. Agisamy says no need of saying thanks it should him who should be thanking him for what he had done to him. Angisamy keeps going to saying being a unmarried man now and with a daughter it because of Thols that makes stay alive. Tholar on the other hand gives a big speech with his big word and tries to cheer up and not to say all those things (GOD when are going turn to us original humans I can separate you off the world everyone speaks like you hmmmmmm ill ship you to Vadivels house who is going kill for speaking like that🤣). No one couldn't cheer up Agnisamy so he got very emotional and started crying. (Dude don't cry you the hero for us😃😕 don't make Pokkiri Paiyya because he wont stop crying at least for 2 days straight. "Tears runs on pokkri's face" as Angisamy starts to cry😭). Angisamy keeps going on saying that I am going to only live by myself. Angisamy says the most shocking thing to Thols which is " Your are the father of my daughter forever". Agnisamy also says he has some unfinished some business  and will finish it very soon. He finally cheers up. He and Tholar leaves leaving Thols in deep thought and confusion ( Sothupal Tholse don't think too much will be admitted to the hospital soon and me and Roja akka are going to do the treatment and you don't know how fun it is going to be🤣).

Nice police dude Ancho and Dilla are sitting inside a dark room facing each other. Dilla looks like he is going to slide of this chair and fall down and that dude sits like a true police and starts his inquiry. Ancho asks Dilla to put his hat down which he does. Dilla just turns his face into a MONKEY position and pretends to ignore Ancho. Ancho tells you better get along in this inquiry or else I will treat you like a Criminal👏👏👏 ( Yes dude!!!👏 Dilla is just a robo filth you can't do anything just go ahead and do the pleasure and beat him up. While that is happening I will be ready with popcorns and some Wine and Pepsi or Coke soda🤣). Dilla still sitting like a monkey doesn't care and keeps ignoring him. Ancho asks "Who did you try to save for what reason and why". Dilla gets up and says that is going to be hard to says and Ancho says if you don't give a good reply by next weeks there is going to be a Poosai happening to you. Dilla gets all fed up and says " I am very powerful policeman and you can't speak to me like this and I am still position and blah blah😡😡😡" Dilla give a mad look to the Ancho who in return gives a smirk and lives. While Dilla is walking outside in the hallway of the police headquarter all the constables are laughing at him😆 and smiling at him while he is walking past him. This makes Dilla really mad and starts to go wild shouting at them one by one. His phone rings and it is Angisamy once again. ( yes yes yes I always loved watching this part all the time😃😃😃). Angisamy asks how he is doing with his neck as he acts like a Robot🤪 and Dilla says ill get you soon and turned you into dust. Angisamy gives big laugh to him and says not in 100 million days that is going to happen and cuts the phone on him and leaves. Dilla is all offened and walks too his jeep. But the driver says to him that you can't use this jeep anymore but a Auto( hahahahah you Buffoon looks like you are going to end up in the streets as we all predicted here is what you are going to say Dilla " Iyya picha poduango enna or vichear police eal Iyya picha poduango🤣). Dilla is all confused and messed up as for he as lost everysingle thing in one day.

Abhi , Tholar, Thols, Nandhi, and Boss are sitting and having a conversation. Tholar gives a really good speech which cheers, encourages and strengths Abhi. Abhi is says that the starting is all going to happen from today on wards and will be complished. Tholar is all happy. Abhi leaves with Thols and Boss as they live to thank other for their help…………….freeze

Click Below for Actual Episode:              

Tuesday Video Update: Kolangal

I am seriously loving Kolangal these days it is actually getting interesting. I know that this serial is going to continue like this until it ends😃

Edited by pokkri26 - 16 years ago
Fluidd thumbnail

Sorry for the Quick Update:Dec 19, 2007

Adhi gives left and right to Dhilla in bad words. Dilla denies all the mistake and says that he has done for Adhi. But Adhi keep on saying that Dhilla has done all these mistakes for money not for me. Now Robo promises to kill all again.

Angusamy meets Father at church and his daughter and talk to her without introducing himself and convinces father to take care of his daughter. Then he calls Dhilla to  come to cemetry.

Father calls Tholz and informs everything to him. Tholz turns his car direction to Cemetry.

Edited by Fluidd - 16 years ago
pokkiri26 thumbnail

😭Thursday December 20, 2007 Kolangal Update😭

Today was allot of music ,action and emotion so the update is going really short

Angasamy enters the cemetery and go and goes straight towards Shanthi's grave. Meanwhile Dilla and his henchmen are on the way to met Angi and kill him. Dilla is all pissed off and is ready to kill him with all the weapons he is bringing. At the same time Thols is coming to Cemetery in hurry to trying to get a phone Angi who isn't picking up. Angi goes to Shanthi grave and gets really emotional. He falls down on to her grave and cries with allot of sorrow and how much he misses her. He gets the flashbacks of the past how he met Shanthi and how they came together and got married. Once the flashback were done he took of the old garland on Shanthi grave and put a new one and prayed to and finally picked up Thols phone call. Thols all scared and mad that Angisamy is there he warns him not to be there is Dilla is mad crazy guys and will do anything. Anigsamy says not to worry about him all will be good and cuts the phone. Dilla arrives with his henchmen to the cemetry and immediatley started to search Angi. They finally Angi and rush to him. Henchmen are all in a circle and Dilla and Angi are in the middle doing the fight. Dilla is all pissed off and wants to kill Angi. He picks up a long wood and starts hitting Angi really hard🤢🤢🤢(Omg Dilla i am seroiusly going to kill you for doing that watch and see I am going to come and release the evil inside me and beat the crap out of you😡). With all the beating done Angi is still alive all strong and bleeding. Angi was bleeding full from his right eye🤢😕 and his body was falling with blood. Angi gets realyl angry and tries to commit sucide by putting on the self destructing bomb on him and stranglling Dilla really hard👏👏👏. All the henchmen get scared and leave screaming😆😆😆. Angi gives a big laugh and says it was a fake bomb👏(Well done hero you scared them away like mouses🤣).

Please do not read the following it really gruesome and emotional😭😭

Agni takes a knife from his pocket and stabbs Dilla really hard🤢🤢🤢. In exchange Dilla takes the knife back and stabs Angi badly😭. both fall on the ground crying in pain. Dilla is halfway dead bleeding to death. AT the moment Thols comes and see both of them laying on the ground dying. Angi last words were😭 "looks after my daughter"(omg somone come and hugg me i can't help it i am crying one off my favourite character i s dead😭)and passes way aong with Dilla. Thols starts to cry really hard just watching his best friend dieing infront of him. The Nice Dud police comes and sees this and tells Thols "its and good thing Dilla died and Bad thing Dilla died" and to him to leave. Thols leaves. Dilla and Angi are lying on the ground dead. Angi is dead and his face is bleeding soo badly really gruesome............freeze

Can somone do Friday Update Since I do it due to me going to Temple😃.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Friday 21/12/07 - brief.  Pokkiri payya, I made  amends - for not keeping up my promise the other day!!! Ok, any one wants a detailed update pls scream - will do in the afternoon - OQ had a field day.

Minister and Aadhi in conversation - Giri comes with the news of Dhilla's death - Aadhi shows sad emotion which is immediately corrected by the seasoned politician - " use and throw object,dont let it upset u" - Aadhi is quick to pick up the line "good that Dhilla died, he knows too many of our secrets"

Prayer service for Angu - Aanandhi scores - talks about CBCID and talks about filing the case - bring Aadhi and minister to justice. Thols promises to take care of Selvi (at last!!! Shanthi's daughter has a name after all)

Abi at home - recalling all the quips from Thols - sees the wedding snap - at last comes to know her dad - sisters narrate the whole thing - they call him names and OQ flares up of course with major crying. Abi, much to the chagrin of her sisters supports mommy dearest and wants to acknowledge the father, the sisters walk out - Abi and mommy hug and OQ does another round of oppari...
( some thing struck me today - the way Abi and Aadhi dote on their mothers...is it a genetic trait??? goes to prove that they share a same dad??? moot point!!)
Edited by rojapoooo - 16 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Monday 24/12/07

Thols and Abi discussing. Abi is stunned about the quirk of fate. Laments about Aadhi being her brother...... all old scenes flash before her eyes. She is upset about fighting Aadhi as he is her brother and she is not sure if she can really do it. Thols compares Abi to Arjun of
Mahabharath ( and in the bargain adorns himself with the title of Lord Krishna!!??) and starts advising her. Abi wants to finish off the war game and wants peace. She wants to have a talk with Aadhi and convince him. Thols warns her that Aadhi has become more furious now and will not listen to peace talk. Abi Mahathma wants to give him a chance - "let us put forth our idea and convince him to accept it"
( this woman has gone nuts, must be the hit in the head is working over time now!!!)  (too many vetti dialogues here, Abi's total ignorance is exposed, I am sure she is busy with other serials and Thols has decided to ease her out - Aanandhi might take the center stage, I for one, will be happy, she is all fire!!) Thols is totally dejected and gives in " do what ever u want" - Abi goes to meet darling bro with Thols in tow.

Hissy boy shouting at some Varadarajan. Giri doing his usual "yes boss" - wants some contract for his BIL, Aadhi is all set to replace Giri with his BIL, Giri decides to hold on to his job. Abi arrives with Thols. Starts her peace talks " I know that we share the same father. I know that u hate me more than i hate you. But , fate is playing us against each other. Let us call it quits, what say?"

Aadhi being the brat, flares up hearing this. He goes on to say " you are born to a pichaikkari and my mother is a kodeeswari. My father is a rich man and can have keeps all over the world. Tomorrow, some one else might come and call me anna and do u expect me to accept? You are far far behind in status and u can never be my akka, I will never call u that. You want to milk money from me by calling me your brother?? why don't you go and beg in the streets??? I am not an emotional fool like u (athu mattum absolute truth!!) get lost" Thols tries to chip in his 2 cents but Aadhi's mike inside his throat gets to full volume " u keep off this, i am not talking to u". Abi tries to be Buddha/Gandhi rolled in to one and goes on to advise but Aadhi keeps screaming his head off. Calls OQ names which triggers Abi's anger (thank God, Aadhi touched a live wire here - "annayai pol oru deivem illai, aval adi thozha marandavar nilaipathillai" - both Aadhi and Abi share this dogma!!) She is back to being the vetti challenger !!! " Now listen to me, all the while what we had was no war at all, the actual yudham starts from now, I will make u fall at my feet and ask for forgiveness" - storms out with Thols in tow. Aadhi assures himself with hissing and screaming " I will never call u akka, even if I die, I will neverrrrr" - Giri being the sole audience!!!

Freeze.

rojapoooo thumbnail
25/12/07 Tuesday

Aanandhi arrives at a kuppam and collects all the members at one place. Asks about them selling the land. They agree that they sold it to minister Sankara Pandian for one lakh each. Aanandhi gives them some facts - "minister and Aadhi have bought the land from u all for a song!! They are planning to build some hi tech buildings here and the land value will go up like mad. They have cheated you and I can only sympathize with you". Some come forward and say that they still have not sold and will sell only if they get the market price. But Aanadhi advises them to hold on to the land and tell the buyers that they need the market price not only to themselves but also to those who sold before for lesser price. The kuppam vaasis do "baa baa black sheep" in all directions.

General Body meeting in Abi's place - all members present. Krishnan, Viswanathan, Thols and Abi - full quorum!!! Abi is back to her philosophy lessons - The crowd talks about Eashu being Abi's father - Abi talks about "experience teaching her lessons, yathartham, nadaimurai....blah blah" but Thols has had enough. "let us get to brass tracks Abi, what is our next step?" Abi is still pondering. Thols goes on to talk about Mahabharath, saguni et al " let us play the same game as our enemy. When he comes with a knife, we can not show them an olive branch" Abi agrees with Thols .....

Minister and Aadhi arrive at the kuppam with jalra Giri. Wanting to buy the rest of the land for the same price but the smart residents demand more money. "Give us the market price or get lost" - Sankara Pandian threatens that he will finish them all if they play truant but the people are fearless. Minister draws out a fellow and asks him about the sudden change. The fellow mentions a name "Devaraja Pandian (DRP)" and says that all these are his people. Minister puts his tail behind his legs and withdraws. Hissy boy can not fathom this act of uncle and wants to meet DRP face to face. Minister tries to dissuade mapillai but hissy is all set for the meeting. Sends Giri to the office and minister "nondhufies his vithi" and follows Aadhi to meet DRP.

DRP residence. A Government official is talking to him about river sand contract. He says that he can not renew that contract for DRP as the village people have complained about this. He claims that he is a honest officer and will not let DRP to continue looting the river sand. DRP listens to all the rattling and tries to reason out " jananga petition kuduppanga than, athellam kandukkatheenga. Marupadi order issue pannunga" The official says that he is not scared of all these threats and continues to say the same thing. DRP places a manjal pai in front of him and asks him to open it. Inside, there is a pistol ..." Un payyan Engineering padikkaran ille, ponnu kkukalyaanam pannanum iliya? why jeopardize their lives? ozhunga sign pannittu, na kudukkirathai vangikko, enna? " Official promises to issue the order in an hour and leaves. TTTaaadddayyynnnggg " maama and mappley" enter. DRP welcomes "Sangu Pandi" and both go back in times - Sangu " yennai maranthathen DRP?Yen nilai sollava?" DRP sings back " yengiruntha pothum unnai marakka mudiyuma? - after the singing is over Sangu introduces mapple. DRP casually says " theriyume".... Hissy removes his goggles and shows surprise/shock!!!

FreezeEdited by rojapoooo - 16 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
26/12/07 Wednesday

Recap " Theriyume" - Hissy blinks - "Aditya Builders
owner ai theriyame irukkamudiyuma?? Hissy beams.
DRP goes back to his days of "theru porukkal with Sangu".
"Sangu's nick name is Thopplan - because his thoppai became
big eating vilangu man. But, he does not like that nick...ha
ha ha" Sangu squirms in his seat. Aadhi is all ears (ada,
ithu nalla irukke, ethukku uncle? inime thopplan nnu
koopidalame!!) Sangu wants to discuss the issue and
DRP doles out all the info."100 crore project, MM city
makers partners, Sangu oru partner, samarthiyama made
his daughter also a part of this..." Aadhi has a wicked but
bewildered expression.. DRP goes on " antha kuppatha
kaali panna u need my help, athane?? seythuduvom, aana
enakku enna laabam?" Sangu offers to give whatever DRP
wants but DRP has no trust in him. He would much rather
deal with that slimy Aadhi. Aadhi promises and DRP wants
to supply materials for that big project - "ungaloda serntha,
I can also become a business man, ippo na dada thane?"
Sangu has a knowing smile and Aadhi accepts. Maama and
mapple leave - DRP has a cruel look - (aye aye uvva
uvva aye aye uvva uvva - BG music pa, vera ethanum ninaichidatheenga!!)

Thopplan with mapple in the car - Sangu describes DRP -
"kalyanathu vara ladies nagai yai parthu avanga purushan-
ukku kadan kuduppan" - But Aadhi has confidence - "avan
dayavu venum thopplan, purinjikko" - Sangu does not want
Aadhi to borrow from DRP but Aadhi thinks that he is
smarter than DRP - "avan nalla pambu nna, namba
raja nagam, prachnai pannina muzhingida mattom??!!"
Sangu is not convinced but hissy is hissing to prove that
he is raja nagam after all!!!

Mottai maadi conference hall - Abi , Aanandhi and Visvanathan
- Abi knows that DRP is involved in the kuppam matter and
Aanandi confirms that DRP is 100 times more dangerous
than maama and mapple put together. Thols, thozhar and
Nandu walk in with the news about Aadhi "valaichi
pottufying porambokku lands" - Thols says "police"
Aanandhi says " my fourth estate friends" but Abi
vetoes - "we have no time for suthi valaichu business,
Menaka will be here soon..." The rest are crest fallen
"appo hissy route clear aa?" Abi is intelligence
personified " mudiyum, Aadhi ai thorka adikka
mudiyum...." The rest eagerly look up to her but she
just walks to the parapet and ......
( time kudungappa, as usual vetti savaal vidaren,
nalaikki varai time kudunga, yethanum urupadaatha
idea kidaikkatha enna?"....

Freeze
rojapoooo thumbnail
27/12/07 Thursday

Gujju and Hissy cootchi cooing - Aadhi talking about himself becoming a global business man and amma is all proud. Aadhi is all jelly -" no one else could have brought me up like this amma ( aww yes, hissy, we know that only too well!!) I am so lucky to have u as my mom". Mommy proudly does harathi to God (nalla kaalam, aarthi Aadhi kku eduthu, God kannile othaamal vittale!!) and applies vibhuthi on hissy's forehead

Airport - Aadhi and Giri in full suit - Menaka's secretary is around as well " Land le no problems thane Aadhi Sir? madam kku kovam vantha apram onnum panna mudiyathu..." Hissy assures that all is tickety boo!!! " Kaadu malai thandi vanthen secretary, pala kashtam pattu sadhichene secretary"  - Sec is least bothered - leaves Aadhi to hiss by himself. Hissy calls Thopplan " enna arrangements epdi?? ellam ready aa?"  "mapple mapple, nee inge vaa mapple, asanthu poi nippe, apdi oru arrangement" Giri is doubtful about Thopplan's capability but Aadhi shuts him up.

Site - Minister with a handful of news paper reporters in a shamiana -
" ithu foundation day illai, just Madam is visiting to see the area. Antha function will be very grand. Chennai kku veliye innoru hi tech city varuthu...." Poses for photographs, the reporters are bored...... Minister goes to his adiyaal who is an "aamaam samy" - " costume maathidava da?? ethanai naal veshti sattai le alaiyarathu?? aeroplane le ulagam poora parakka poren,enna solre?" Adyaal votes for full suit and Sangu is happy.

TTaattanddaynngg - Aanandhi arrives with Thozhar, Krishnan, Nandhu and a few villagers. Kodi pidichu kosham " yemathathe yemathathe, yezhai makkalai yemathathe... vida mattom vida mattom, nilathai abagarikka vida mattom....." Minister pales. Tries to threaten her but she couldn't care less - "poda poda pokke, ellu kaatukku thekke.. yenga porattam thodarum"  Sangu calls Aadhi and gives him the good news - Aadhi hisses more and more " get them out, ok, some how... Madam partha  namba tholainjom" Minister has a word with his henchmen... Aanandhi calls Thols and apprises the situation..Thols asks her to hold fort" let us face, OK?" (athu sari, sutta ava thane
saava, unakku enna??) Thols is standing in some high way with 2 of Sivadas' adiyaals. (they are back with him because Siva is drinking all the time and does not give "work" to them!!) Back to the site - koottam kathing in full voice... Aanandhi  notices some thing.... Freeze on her face

rojapoooo thumbnail
28/12/07 Friday

Airport - Hissy walking close to the trolley bay - " Madam, trolley ready , neengalum athiliye ukkarntha kooda na thallaren madam"
Giri comes with his usual "boss boss" - "was looking for a
better bouquet, could not get". Hissy hisses more a la "pal pidingina paambu" ( the space between the teeth has to be really wide, to hiss that much!!) "Oh Giri, just shut up, site le romba problem, that
Aanandhi is doing some poraattam". Giri does not miss an opportunity to attack Thopplan - " all set there, nalla reception nnu sonnare" - Aadhi " athu appo da, ippo nilamai vera" - Calls DRP and asks for help. DRP assures help - loads his sand lorry with ammunition
(Roja should check her ammunition corner, Atinaaaaa again thieves
in the lounge!!! my dear marshals, enge ponninga??!!)
Lorry moves.

Thopplan in conversation with his cronies -"enna sir, summa irukkinga" Thopplan confirms that he is getting help "vantha odane ore thooku than" - all smiles. Some one comes and informs Aanandhi about DRP's henchmen lorry. She calls Thols who is devudu kathu-
fying in the high way. Thols assures" u go ahead, I will make sure that they do not reach the destination". Aanandhi resumes, Krishnan shouting over time ( athu sari, innikki vaangina kaasukku ithu kooda pannatta!!??) Thols is with Inspector Chandrasekar, stops the lorry.
Ins.arrests all of them, asks Thols to go and assist Aanandhi ( yov, pombalai pullai, thaniya ukkarnthu rowdy elements ai face panraa, poyya po).

Menaka arrives - smart looking woman, has two Toyota aluminum alloy wheels hanging from her ears. On the phone with some one and muted authoritative talking. Giri is the first to see - mouth agape
( vaayai thira da Giri, oru yaanai ulle varuthu - a la Bhama Rukmani Bhagyaraj) Aadhi makes a dramatic turn from his phone and droooolllllssssss  ( airport cleaner shuns her bucket  of water and mops the area with hissy's saliva!!)

Menaka - Aadhi - " Midas touch nna, thottathellam will turn in to gold, people abroad have coined a word Menaka touch now, theriyumaa Aadhi?" Aadhi is ready to accept any thing she says " ears le
aadara wheels le ukkanthu jula jula aadinall.." Menaka gets in to the car and starts to work ( dengappa, athu enna laptop aa, 70 mm screen aa??) Aadhi in conversation with Thopplan -" enna nilamai?? all under control?" " Mapple, DRP henchmen varaliye, I just have a handful bayanthankollis only with me!!" Aadhi is in to big time hissing" enna nadakkuthu?? uncle, can't u handle a small situation like this??/( what surprised me was the way hissy shouted - what if Menu hears all this? won't she be put off?? - enna twist nnu yaarukku theriyum??)

FreezeEdited by rojapoooo - 16 years ago