26th dec update Kanav know the ture

AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

in today's eposide Kanav's brother takeing drags and his mother ask what happen why u takeing drags he said that all this happen caz of me i wanne shot Kanav but my father take Bullet, then Kanav's mother come there and hear everything. she ask that why did u kill him so both sister had fight alittel her sister said that Kanav shot his not my son caz he love my son but ur son hate him so he shot him. Kanav's said i know the ture and i have proof too😊. Kanav said that i wouldnt said to police caz ur the son of that man that i hate the most😕.

next a man come and said that ur company lost alot his sed wafi said why is that he said evrytime kanav's father need money he just sell the company but he did sell that haveli then he read a letter and did alot of Tarif of Kanav's mom and said can give this haveli to caz it is his right but he want that when is frist grandchild is come then this haveli will be his or her😃

Love Leena😉

Edited by Rano 22 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think it was a boring episode 😕 let's see which idea will come to Kanav's brilliant to have a child. Never expected Kanav to be so greedy. 🤢
Thanks Leena.
AfghanLeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nancy_89

I think it was a boring episode 😕 let's see which idea will come to Kanav's brilliant to have a child. Never expected Kanav to be so greedy. 🤢
Thanks Leena.

i agree yaar it was boring eposide lolzzz dont know why the show us boring eposide these days😕

Love Leena😉

premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot leena... so, now tommorow is the promo thing...
AfghanLeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: premdewaani

thanks a lot leena... so, now tommorow is the promo thing...

i think soo so just wait for tomarrow😊

Love Leena😉