Yet another alegation by the Great Rakhi

L.A.M.B thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Rakhi is now saying(This girl doesn't get tired of creating controversies) that a software called Pager toolkit was used to rig the votes....she is also saying that they did this to have their favs win.....

But what i donot understand is that why the channel would do so much hassle and waste so much money to just have their favourites win....If they really wanted them to win they could have just named them the winners no matter how many votes the opposiate jodi got.....And better they could have kept a weaker jodi in the finale againts their"favorites"

And what would the channel get by having AS win ??????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Syeisha_Maini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: L.A.M.B

Rakhi is now saying(This girl doesn't get tired ofcreating controversies)that a software called Pager toolkit was used to rig the votes....she is also saying that they did this to have their favs win.....

But what i donot understand is that why the channel would do so much hassle and waste so much money to just have their favourites win....If they really wanted them to win they could have just named them the winners no matter how many votes the opposiate jodi got.....And better they could have kept a weaker jodi in the finale againts their"favorites"

And what would the channel get by having AS win ??????

exactly! agreed with u totally! why would the channel waste so much money just to make AS win! they can just declare the winners no matter what!
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol .. i m tired nw .. hope all this comes to an end .. rakhi ji reham karo !
-farah- thumbnail
seriously this has gone past caring for me now, im just looking forward to friday where we will see HUTI perform as well AAMIR SANJEEDA, yeah something to look forward to now
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
God this woman............tell me one thing ppl.........is sanjeeda famous or karan from kasturi???? if they wanted to cheat they would have made sure that karan won , not sanjeeda...
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Initially rakhi was saying that she has no problems with Aamir Sanjeeda and was accusing Star Plus.

But now she is blaming Aamir Sanjeeda for using wrong ways to win. πŸ˜†

SHE IS SO CONFUSED ABOUT HER ALLEGATIONS.IS'NT IT SO FUNNY?????? πŸ˜†

Suggetion to rakhi-"RAKHI U NEED A BREAK." πŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail
she needs to chillll and a kitkat hehehehhe
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with this 100%. I was watching AJtak news chanel yesterday and they were in phone connection with both damaji I mean Rakhi ji and authority of star plus. At that small moment in phone line, she continously keep changing her allegations....And the person from star plus keep sayng or keep asking AJtak that I am confused what's her complain/allegation...........
Also I personally confused how come Mika came into picture.....All these people try to find out some scope/opportunity to come into lime light......
I think the deserve person win....and there are no reason of this mess..... 😑 😑 😑 NO Offence. I just wrote my personal feelings....
L.A.M.B thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

she needs to chillll and a kitkat hehehehhe

And A Cup OF Koffee With KaranπŸ˜‰

Fazila~ thumbnail
hahahahha.......karan better make sure the coffes cold, or he can get burnn........... πŸ˜‰