-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hmm... 😆

I was thinking..how many people here would kiss somebody they are going out with..or would accuallty wait to know that person really closly..?

I mean there are many people..who's kiss their boy/girl friend on the first date/second date..😊

but then their are some who'd get to know that person really closly..and wait for when the time is right...

Whats your views on this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
id wait until i know him properly and if he is worth it or not 😊
Taify thumbnail
Well,
i dnt think anyone would be willing to Kiss on the first day itself... when i say Kiss u know what i mean 😆
-dramaholic- thumbnail
😆 😆 yeep true saidd!

Nearly all would get to that them properly..but there are some..that find that first moment right..
Taify thumbnail
a boy is always eager.. i know

but some girls are too.. some Firangi people.. or maybe those Kekta characters. 😆
cool_pooja thumbnail

Well im one of those who will wait for the right moment.. I have to be completly serious abt the guy and the guy has to be serious abt me before i give him my 1st kiss.. And im still waiting..😳 Even through i know dat guy since 2 years.. We have been together since an year.. 1 year best friends, second year gf-bf.. But somehow i want to save my 1st kiss for my husband.. I want my husband to be my 1st kiss!😳

Taify thumbnail
u not sure if he is going to be ur BF?
cool_pooja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taify

u not sure if he is going to be ur BF?

U mean im nt sure if the guy who is my bf wud be my husband.. Cuz hez already my bf.. Ofcourse im nt sure.. How can i be sure abt the future.. Anything can happen..

Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

U mean im nt sure if the guy who is my bf wud be my husband.. Cuz hez already my bf.. Ofcourse im nt sure.. How can i be sure abt the future.. Anything can happen..

So u plan to date someone and marry someone. Good. You're choice.

Mischeivous thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

Well im one of those who will wait for the right moment.. I have to be completly serious abt the guy and the guy has to be serious abt me before i give him my 1st kiss.. And im still waiting..😳 Even through i know dat guy since 2 years.. We have been together since an year.. 1 year best friends, second year gf-bf.. But somehow i want to save my 1st kiss for my husband.. I want my husband to be my 1st kiss!😳

Awwww sweet 😳