We dont want dat, yet we fall for dat..

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

This topic suddenly popped into my mind while going through Vinu's post abt turn-offs.. It seemed dat all the girls said dat turns off would be cheapness and rudeness.. We say we dont want a cheap guy, a rude guy, yet dont u think secretly many of us do end up falling for dem.. We all seem to go for the cool hunk who shows attitude rather then the nerd guy who is always ready to help..😆 So wat do u all think dat why do we end up falling for dese things, while we dont want to..😳 How many of us wud go for the nerd guy, who wears big big glasses, studies all the time, applies hair oil in his hair and is sweet..😆

*Sorry guys but dis topic is more for the girls but u can feel free to reply..😆*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mischeivous thumbnail
😆 😆 😆 Well gals ke liye questions hain
but i do agree abt it....Gals wnt go for some nerd...they like naughty guyz 😉
CuteAreej thumbnail
I would go for a nerdy guy with attitude...that would be a nice combination i think. 😆😳

Originally posted by: Adildagr8

😆 😆 😆 Well gals ke liye questions hain
but i do agree abt it....Gals wnt go for some nerd...they like naughty guyz 😉

But guys surely go for nerdy gals,. hai na adiii 😆😆😆
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think rudess is a part Of naughtiness naa... 😆 but if sum1 is shOwing Off attitude then thats mOre unlikable thing in guys...
but yeaa.... being naughty make yOu tOtally active in Others mind sO gO fOr it iz much better then an Oily hairy, glasses and Parhaaku guys.. 😆
Mischeivous thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteAreej

I would go for a nerdy guy with attitude...that would be a nice combination i think. 😆😳

But guys surely go for nerdy gals,. hai na adiii 😆😆😆

😆 i m in for a nerdy gal for sure

cool_pooja thumbnail
Haila yeh ladke kitne shareef hain! 😆 Waise Areej adil is just going for a nerdy girl cuz all girls r beautiful.. 😉

Now my comments on the topic.. Yeah even through i saw i hate rudeness (Which is true i do hate it) i do tend to fall for guys who show attitude and are at times rude.. I dont know why..😆 They seem more difficult to get maybe..
Taify thumbnail
Girls are stupid. 😆

They don't really know what they want.

They actually go for the guy with Attitude as they feel.. he's my guy. He has it. He is not getting attracted to me.. He's special.. Blah Blah Blah Blah!
-dramaholic- thumbnail
LOL!!

I think its when they are young in teens..they'd go into the ones who are rude/cool/popular..and then when the realise..that guy aint perfect for them.then they understnd 😆.

But i think as everybody gets older, they choose a decent person..I mean the rude boy will have his rude girl.and the nerd boy will have his nerdyy girl 😆 😆 😆
Taify thumbnail
well..

a nerd guy gets attracted to the best girl in town.. then he realises that the girl loves another good looking guy. The nerd disappears and comes back with a Make-Over and SRK like six pack and wins the girl. 😆 Filmi!
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thats a awesoem question sweetie 😳 ..but sadly i dont know y we do this? ..i mean i myself got attracted to a rude/cool dude and rejected a nerd/studious guy ...

i dont know y we gurls esp do that ..today i look back i feel its my mistake coz the rude guy seemed he had a personality but didnt and the nerd did 😕 ...