what i liked and didnt like 23rd Dec-07

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

HI friends.............hope u like todays epi...........here goes...its about ghosts and one shouldnt believe in them unless u see them...heheheheh🤣🤣🤣

Do vote in the chaska meter here.........

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=818953&T PN=1#13782074

Its night and Bashir uncle and Mr Gupta are coming home late at night n pass the old buildings which are suppose to be haunted...... where a pagli massie comit suicide 20 yrs back..........

Sandeep babu is reading a haunted story, or writing it..... and hes in to it so much n then a hand lands on his shoulder n he gets scared, a bit hehehehe and well see whos hand it is 😉......yep urmis and sandeeps jumps and she laffs.......

Urmis tells sandeep to write a love story, n that also hers, and asks if he ever read mills n boons hehehehehe😆😆😆

Subodo says hes not afraid f ghosts and so the whole of CG is sitting n talking about ghost, jugle n them say lets call the ghost and they use the board to call the ghosts.........jugle is possessed and what acting done by him............hehehehhe anyway they end up sending subodo in the khander.........

Subido goes in the khandar and gets so scared and runs back home n on the way breaks the pot which has pagli massies bhoot in it.......

In the morning strange things are happening in CG....Mr guptas paratha goes missing.........pammis sindoor is spilled on the floor.......sandeep asks the 3 dewanas  if they are behind itall... they think about it n say, NO its not their doing.......Ratiram jee comes n says a lot more is happening in CG , all strange things........Sandeep says its not aghost its a human......

Fountains water has turn muddy.........sukha and the paan wala are scared n saying she will killl us all.........bhOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!

Mr guota stands guard, but no glasses.........so he didnt see who came in his house, surob is angry, that the dewanas are scaring him, n im not scared of ghosts......he goes out but sees someone covered in a blanket n closes the door again..scaredddddddddd hehehhehehe

The 3 dewanas are playing n talking about ghosts , n somethng falls on their carem board , they scaream and the whol mohalla comes n see, sandeep says its sharbat... then he says ill go n check the khandar,  so urmi says no, u dont go..... just then...the paan wala brings a baba, so they all go to the khandar and sandeep goes in the khandar with baba, but the torch dies n so sandeep leaves the baba in to get another torch, as he goes out, the baba gets scared n runs out too and runs away......hahahhahahahha🤣🤣🤣

So they all decide that they all will go in n investigate........so they all went in and few scary moments and so funny 🤣🤣🤣...........well they finally found their ghost........n it was Rahoul.......ya hes back hehehehe.......he was ashamed to go home so thats y he stayed there and beacame a ghost........he was stealing things from everyone.......poor him.......

Sandeep made a news yrs resolution.. new thinking, then someone said, new wife, urmi said new life................😳.......

What i didnt like????

Well...........everything was cool...........very less urmi sandeep scenes...........sigh..........😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaY-dReAmEr thumbnail
Thanx Fazila 😊 sounds interesting...not enough S-U though
Fazila~ thumbnail
they are thre, but they are not alone, u kno what i mean heheheheh 😆 😉 😳
nessako thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sounds like a good episode...i am glad rahul is back...i really missed him 😃 😃 😃
Thanks Fazila...
Fazila~ thumbnail
nesssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy welcome backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.......missed uuuuuuuuuu huggsssssssssssss
DaY-dReAmEr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

they are thre, but they are not alone, u kno what i mean heheheheh 😆 😉 😳

that's the problem. They don't get scenes 'alone' anymore😆

Fazila~ thumbnail
hmmmmmmmmmm...............i wonder why?????????
ketaki_ry thumbnail
fazi, how much U-S time? not much or quite some?
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
episode was ok...i feel they used to be better..and urmi sandeep in the background doesent help at all.......getting a feeling their relationship wont go to the next level soon...thats really very sad because like someone said earlier its becoming boring to drag it so much...i had someone sitting in the room when i was watching ..she casually commented on her own that their episodes used to be much better and very enjoyable..and now they have become really boring...i suppose thats what the general viewpoint is..i mean an objective view outside of this forum...anyway...one can only hope they get back to same track sooner than later.
ketaki_ry thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA WIG

episode was ok...i feel they used to be better..and urmi sandeep in the background doesent help at all.......getting a feeling their relationship wont go to the next level soon...thats really very sad because like someone said earlier its becoming boring to drag it so much...i had someone sitting in the room when i was watching ..she casually commented on her own that their episodes used to be much better and very enjoyable..and now they have become really boring...i suppose thats what the general viewpoint is..i mean an objective view outside of this forum...anyway...one can only hope they get back to same track sooner than later.

hmm.. I know what u mean sonia.. Why they have to drag it like this is beyond me... 😕