Ardhangini - The story from day one

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
This is the complete update so far, courtesy, Zee-tv.com.Even though its Ctrl+V/Ctrl+C work, it takes time, I would appreciate it if you use the THANK YOU button to say thanks.

It is a morning of Mahalaya when each character is established and moves to the evening when a dance competition is held at the Durga temple in the Chatterjee house. Kangana, as the all time best dancer, wins the competition. All run after Kangana's beauty. Similarly, knowing the effect of Kangana's beauty, Shushmita keeps her away from the Bakshi family who comes there with a marriage proposal for Roktima. But unfortunately, Kangana comes there and the Bakshi family wishes to get her as their bahu. Getting very angry.. Shushmita curses Kangana that her beauty will be a curse for her one day and someone blows the shankh at the puja. It's said that if any curse or wish is made at the evening and that follows a sankh-naad the curse becomes true for the person.
All get stunned by the curse and worrying about Kangana's future. Chandrababu moves the unhappy cloud from Kangana's mind and makes her laugh. Kangana is lost in her usual dream of her childhood with Priyam and his words expressing his willingness to get married to her. At the puja Onirda meets Chandrababu and they remember each other as once upon a time, they were neighbours. In their conversation, Kangana also comes to know that Priyam is coming back from USA and she starts expecting to meet him. On the other hand Roktima expresses her love for Priyam to Shushmita.
Kangana 's eyes are moist . Thakuma brings aalta in a thaali and puts on Kangana 's feet she starts applying aalta on Kangna 's feet where in she gets lost in her usual dream of her childhood with Priyam and his words expressing his willingness to get married to Kangana . Suddenly in priyams house we hear the sound of a shankh in the background... Paromita turns to see sonalika, her jethani where she tells paromita that priyam is coming.They start discussing about Priyam' s marriage and moon-moon massi, Oshima and bipasha are revealed, bipasha who is oshima sister . At the puja Onirda meets Chandrababu and they remember each other as once upon a time they were neighbours. In their conversation Kangana also comes to know that Priyam is coming back from USA and she starts expecting him to meet her first
Kangana is all excited hearing that priyam is coming.. seeing her chandrababu promises her that he will get her married to priyam. On the other hand Roktima who hears there conversation expresses her love for Priyam to Shushmita.While kangana in her sleep, she hears a tune of mandolin, as she wakes, for her surprise she sees its partho. Chandrababu and sushmita decide to call priyams family home. Next day morning when everyone is excited for Bhattacharyas to come, there is a call saying partho has met with an accident and chandrababu leaves with maasi. Thakuma is getting kangana ready and paromita comes with her family. Sushmita then tells Kangana not to come in front of paromita's family because they have come to see Rocktima, hearing this thakuma and kangana are shocked

Kangna with tears in her eyes runs towards the pond where she lights the diya for Priyam. Paromita and Sushmita are busy in the conversation where Paromita says that she would like to pluck a lotus from the pond.. Kangana then notices her and hides her face, Kangana notices that Sushmita's saree has caught fire by the diyas lit near the pond.. she tries to put the fire off seeing this roktima throws the gulal on her face so that others should not notice Kangana's beauty. It starts raining and all of them notice kangana and Paromita tells Chandra Babu that they want Kangana to be their bahu. Sushmita then tries to remove the frustration on Kangana, Chandrashekar tries to explain and she calls him kaka instead of baba. Chandra babu is hurt with her words, she soon realizes it and there is a conversation between the father and daughter conveyed by the notes of the piano. On the other hand sushmita and roktima are planning to trap priyam

Every one is busy with various preparations in Bhattacharjee House as priyam is coming home.Every one goes to receive him except Paromita.On the other hand Rocktima burns the saree which kangana had to wear to receive priyam, she then drops the idea of going to the airport and is expecting priyam to meet her in the pooja pandal.. priyam goes from the airport directly to the pooja pandal to meet kangana. A very cute but physically challenged girl lights a diya in front of maa . The flame of the diya is about to go where in Kangana and Priyam notice it and both run towards the diya to regain the flame and they meet each other the first time like strangers. Priyam comes out of the pandal happy and whistling, hearing this sound Kangana runs in search of Priyam but does not succeed, there after she gets back to the pandal and prays to maa durga saying maa yeh meri keisi pariksha le rahi ho? Aaj bhi ek sapnahi dikhaya tumne? Ab aur nahi hota, maa, ya to is sapne ko sach banado nahito hamesha ke liye mitado mere manse.
All Bhattacharjees enter the house talking among themselves regarding the possible reasons of Priyam's absence at the airport. Moon moon masi notices Priyam hiding near the pillar and then they all greet him. Paromita is astonished to see Priyam in her room where she meets him first time. Priyam is distributing gifts in the hall where we introduce Palash. In Chatterjee house Kangana is angry on Priyam because he did not come to meet her. On the other hand bipasha meets priyam and tries to impress him, Priyam some how tries to convince Paromita that he will go for the sindoor khela alone. Next day there is news that guruji is coming. Priyam then leaves for collecting sindoor where he meets Kangana who trips over and falls on priyam.
People are preparing for taking down the idol of Durga for bisarjan and they are unable to talk, mean while nandu comes there and gives Kangana a wallet saying its had fallen down she recognizes that it was the same person whom she just meet, she reaches priyams house where she sees chandrababu and then whole family, chandradra babu them introduces priyam to kangana .There is a dance performance where rocktima pushes kangana on guruji knowing that sparsh of nari is a sin for him, Chandrababu notices that and is anoyyed, Priyam tries to explain guruji the importance of nari .Paromita runs towards guruji to find out that is Kangana the right match for Priyam and he says no one can stop them from getting married. Priyam is on the terrace expecting Kangana to come but Bipasha reaches there and starts seducing him when she is well aware that Kangana is seeing what is happening.
Kangana thanks him for defending her in front of babaji. Moon Moon looks at Priyam and Kangana and they both are embarrassed where kangana runs away, Priyam gives blank calls to Kangana where thakurmaa picks the phone every time he calls, on the other hand Chandrababu calls out to Roctima to asks her the reason to push Kangana on babaji, But Kangana takes her side and tells chandrababu that it was her who lost the balance, Roctima enters kanganas room and starts yelling on her saying that u are like a paraye majburi and many more things. Next day morning Priyam enters chatterjee house with Prasad and enquires for Kangana .Rocktima is irritated seeing this and breaks the flower vase & says wait for my next plan !
Priyam enters the room searching for kangana where thakurmaa tells him that kangana is on the terrace, Priyam then gives her the necklace that he had got for her, priyam cribs that he does not want to leave, kangana splashes water on chandrababu thinking its priyam on the door. All of a sudden they hear sushmita screaming rocktima - rocktima when chandrababu reaches there and saves rocktima from committing suicide. Chandrababu then tells both of them to drink the poison where kangana succeeds and proves her true love for priyam. On the other hand Bipasha tries to be physical with Priyam but somehow he manages to hunt her out of the room. Sushmita takes an oath that from now kangana is dead for her, and her engagement tonight should break,thakurmaa is shocked to see this, Rocktima tries to fill partho's ears while he is totally drunk. Partho then decies to go and propose kangana.
Chandrababu is standing in front of his brother and his wife's photo where thakurmaa enters saying I have come to check the tread on ur finger I thought it was lost. priyam calls kangana to meet her where there is a romantic song between them. sushmita tells mashi that Priyam is drunk and is going to propose kangana. Masi slaps partho, tells him that what u are thinking is not possible and forcibly locks him. Priyam comes with his family for the his engagement ceremony. Rocktima comes and opens the room door where he was locked. Mashi explains kangana that she has to insult partho, thats the only way out to remove the love from his heart. Priyam hears the conversation between kangana and partho where he is talking about her beauty. Priyam is shocked and devastated hearing all this.

Priyam is shocked and still looking at Kangana who is busy with her make-up. Priyam comes till the terrace with heavy heart he starts getting all the flashes of kangana. On the other hand partho is upset and recollects all the words which kangana spoke. Rocktima then tells him that don't be disheartened, we both together will teach her a lesson. paromita is upset about the dreams she gets and calls guruji for a solution. Guruji then concludes saying that there is some thing bad going to happen. Priyam is still on the terrace engrossed in his flashes about their childhood. He thinks this is not the kangana whom I loved..
Maasi thanks kangana for the favour what she did on her, but at the same time kangana is upset that she broke parthos heart who was her childhood friend. Its evening where Kangana is getting ready and she imagines that Priyam is next to her helping her to get ready. Sushmita calls Kangana beta which is tough for Kangana to believe. Sushmita takes kangana down where every one is waiting for her in the hall. Kangana takes the aarti to all the members and they shower their blessings on her. Rocktima pulls parthos hand when he is taking aarti and who is engrossed looking at kangana where Priyam is noticing every thing. Priyam wants all his questions to be answered by kangana , they both walk to wards each other.
Priyam tries to talk to kangana but moon moon masi interrupts and takes them to play the ring game .The game starts where Kangana and Priyam get out first, Kangana starts a song where she thinks Priyam will continue the song but he does not turn up and the game continues with other members of the family, in the mean while Priyam gets a chance to talk to kangana but rocktima notices them and takes Priyam for a dance. Rocktima and partho present a drama, seeing which Priyam recollects, the whole scene again. Its engagement time and Priyam is in two minds, he is all hassled, thakurmaa notices that chandrababu has dropped the tread which is tied on his fingers. Priyam is about to put the ring in kangana's fingers but he drops the ring down and says he cant do the engagement every one is shocked.

Priyam walks off from the engagement hall, Paromita slaps Priyam and forces him to tell her the reason of breaking the engagement, Priyam tells her that Kangana is very beautiful and I am nothing in front of her and he breaks down into tears. On the other hand Sushmita tries to show that she is very upset with what happened and tries to give a supporting shoulder to Chandrababu , Kangana goes to meet Priyam at his place where she questions him why did he humiliate her in front of all. Priyam then tells kangana to leave and leave him in the same condition he is in, she says there will be a day where u will come back to me but that day I will have nothing to give u Kangana then moves far away from him.
Priyam is still sitting with a heavy heart and says that u have broken my dreams and the fact is that I love u and will always love u. Kangana returns the bangles given to her by paromita and leaves the house. Kangana reaches home and collapses down thakurmaa notices that both her legs are injured she and ties bandage. Thakurmaa tells sushmita that from now onwards u will never get my love. Rocktima and sushmita are planning her next move for rocktima getting married to priyam. Paromita reaches chatterjee house with the rishta for Roctima. Sushmita blows the shank saying it my victory that paromita is come with the rishta of Priyam for Rocktima, Every one are shoked rocktima is all excited she wears the bangles which Paromita had handed over to sushmita before leaving.
Sushmita says those are the same bangles that Paromita gave to your Kangana…now that my daughter is going to be their bahu, she has given it to her…Hearing this kangana with tears in her eyes runs towards her room she cries out for Priyam saying why did u do this to me. On the other hand priyam destroys Kangana paintings Paromita notices this and tries to explain him that life is tough and the tears u are wasting is not yours. Chandrababu raises his hand on Rocktima because she calls kangana apshaguni. Chandrababu then tells her the real story about their childhood how Kangana's mother and father lost their lives saving rocktima. Kangana heard this and runs toward s the hall kangana then says "I feel that your love for me is all for the sacrifice of my parents… it's not a father's farz but a brother's karz…" Hearing this chandrababu says u are the best person to judge.. she looks at him for a while and the next moment she hugs him…
Sushmita enters Kanganas room and gives her a gift saying that u wear this for the engagement Rocktima and priyam would love to see u in this outfit. Kangana meets Priyam and gives him a shirt saying that u wear this for the function, I will be there for the engagement because I want to see ur naya roop. Kangana tries explaining to Chandra babu - we have to go for the engagement, if u become week I will break down so baba please be strong, because u are my strength.Sushmita and Rocktima are excited for the engagement. Palash removes the ring and putts it in Rocktimas finger. Chandrababu, Kangana along with Sushmita and Rocktima are all shocked .
Priyam congratulates Rocktima for her engagement with Palash, Sushmita stops Rocktima from removing her ring as she is irritated on the whole scene. Moon moon masi removes the silver coins from oshimas purse which she had robbed while getting them out from the cupboard. Priyam tries to talk to kangana but she gets caught with couple of family members and they are unable to talk.Chandrababu tries to explain things to kangana that priyam still loves her if that was not the thing he would have got engaged to Rocktima. Moon Moon masi tells Priyam that its not late u can still get kangana back in ur life, but Priyam tells her in turn that I hate Kangana I don't love her any more and requests her to leave him alone.Thakurmaa plays the shanknad and says - sushmita what u do so u get ! and tells rocktima not to help sushmita in her bad deeds.
Rocktima goes running towards her room ,Chandrababa tries to explain to rocktima that palash is the right match for her but she rebels saying that u all have cheated me and I will not get married to Palash, Sushmita then poisons her mind telling her the benefits of getting married to Palash, Priyam makes up his mind to leave for the U.S. Paromita tries his level best to stop him but he does not listen saying that there is kangana every where and it is tough for me to remain here with all her memories, moon moon masi interrupts paromita saying priyam is grown big he knows thing better then us, Paromita closes her eyes and priyam leaves the house . Moon moon masi meets kangana and tells the the whole scene, kangana promises her that she will some how stop priyam and hurriedly she leaves to see priyam, they show kangana is running on the streets

Kangana is on the way to stop Priyam from leaving for U.S. Palash tries to stop him but Priyam does not listen and he leaves for the airport. Kangana meets with an accident, she bumps against a car and we introduce Nivaan, he offers a helping hand but kangana is in a haste and she leaves. Priyam happens to meet Nivaan incidentally on the road. Nivaan and Priyam are on the way to the durga temple, nivaan starts talking about the girl who he bumped into and how he started liking her, Kangana reaches the airport and is in the impression that the flight has left, she breaks down in to tears and lands up in the same temple where Nivaan and Priyam happen to reach, she is all engrossed praying to Maa Durga that if my love is true u will get my Priyam back to me, on the other hand Nivaan is praying that maa please make me meet the girl whom I met on the road, priyam is praying that he wants to see Kangana just once before leaving, Kangana gets up to leave and to her surprise she happens to see Priyam right behind her, she is very happy to see him but she stops herself remembering about his words which said he hates her. Priyam then turns back and calls out to her.
Priyam is still looking at Kangana and Nivaan interrupts him, in the mean while Kangana leaves the temple, Nivaan enters the house playing the dhol and with every beat of the dhol he meets the members of the house. Nivaan then gets Priyam in the house and every one is surprised. Priyam meets Paromita and they both break into tears. MoonMoon masi informs Chandrababu that Priyam has not left its kangana who has stopped Priyam from leaving... Kangana then tells her father that he is not the same Priyam who she loved. Moon Moon masi bets Nivaan that no one can cook better fish then her, Nivaan accepts the bet, Hrishida is all set on the dinning table, and then says that the fish cooked today is the best and Nivaan wins the bet. Sushmita calls Kangana apshagun.. Chandrababu who is hearing all this looks upset.
Chandrababu tells Kangana that why do u come in front of them to take their insults repeatedly. Its engagement eve where Sushmita announces in front of all that Kangana will sing for all to express her happiness, Kangana is shocked hearing this, she expects Priyam to join her when she is singing, Priyam moves out of the party and instead Nivaan joins her while singing. Nivaan is engrossed talking to Kangana but her eyes continue searching Priyam every where, Rocktima stops Kangana from meeting Priyam by telling her that he is not even interested in seeing her and hates her and why she wants to insult herself. On the other hand Sushmita is poisoning Priyams mind she tells him to move on in life the way Kangana did and she is happy with her life. Priyam says its his fortune. Sushmita and Rocktima complete their task of keeping Priyam and Kangana away, Sushmita tells Rocktima don't worry… making sure that they never can even think of getting together… and both smile looking at each other…
Moonmoon maasi asks Nivaan about the girl whom he likes, he then points out to kangana but moommoon masi thinks its Bipasha. Kangana tells Chandrababu that she wants to go home because she is feeling out of place and if she wants to leave there is no one in the party who will tell her to wait, she then bumps into Priyam and both get busy by staring at each other. Kangana breaks into tears as she reaches home, and decides that she will never take Priyams name and will forget him. Priyam and Nivaan are drunk, Nivaan then tells priyam that u have to tell me about the girl whom u love, Priyam takes Nivaan at Kanganas place. They try to wake Kangana by many ways but kangana is fast a sleep .Nivaan then gives Priyam an idea of whistling. Kangana hears the whistling and runs down to see Priyam but then she is in two minds.
Priyam and Nivaan leave thinking kangana will not come where as kangana notices Priyam leaving and she assumes that priyam still loves her. Next day nivaan tells priyam that he does not remember what happened last night as he was drunk. Priyam replies that the only things remaining in his life are memories. Kangana writes a letter to priyam returning the shakapola thinking he will come back to her and put them in her hands, she is lost in memories about priyam where makes kangana wears the shakapola in her hands. Oshima sees the jewelry which chandrababu had brought from rocktima and keeps names but Paromita takes control over the situation saying that the jewellery is beautiful and keeps them with the remaining jewellery. In the mean while kangana leaves the box in priyams room. Kangana is on the terrace when priyam comes from behind and holds her hand. Kangana is in the impression that Priyam will get back to her and make her wear the shakha-paula. Priyam places his closed hand on Kangana's palm…Kangana looks at it…and Priyam opens his hand and the pieces of broken shakha-paula fall on Kangana's palm…Kangana is stunned…she looks at Priyam with confused and stunned eyes.
Kangana closes the palm holding pieces of broken sakha-paula…and we see Shushmita and Roktima are standing behind. Shushmita takes out the original letter and tearing it she throws that into the air and as the pieces fall , an astonished shushmita then tells rocktima the way she exchanged the letter. Kangana shows the broken pieces of shakha-pola to Chandrababu and says I waited for 14 years baba…mera 14 saal ka pyar aaj in tukdon me simat ke reh gaya baba…and she breaks down…Chandrababu is all silent and gloomy. Oshima tells Bipasha that our plan should not fail as this is ur second chance and one wrong step can ruin the whole plan. Kangana prays to maa durga to give her courage to live life. Priyam is busy burning kanganas pictures there is fire every where nivaan drags him out of the room, Nivaan is asking repeatedly when he gets no reply he forces moonmoon masi and paromita to tell the reason why priyam was doing all this, Nivaan holds Priyams face and askes him to name the girl for whom he was trying to burn himself.
Nivaan drags priyam to sit on the chair and forces him to tell him the name for whom he has forgotten smiling; Priyam says slowly…she was too beautiful to be in love with me. Nivaan tells him that I can't see u in such a condition .Priyam and Nivaan are busy talking when moom moon masi interrupts. Priyam refuses to go with mehendi to Chatterjees house. Nivaan enters the hall dancing. Moon Moon, standing beside Roktima and looking at Kangana at a distance, says that all are in green outfit but Kangana is looking the best among them…Paromita supports her .As Kangana turns her face she feels a pull at her dupatta she thinks its Nivaan and turns and slaps him. Kangana then goes to apologize when she realizes that what she did was wrong. On the other hand Rocktima tells sushmita that she has not yet forgotten priyam and every one were looking at kangana and no one even bothered to even appreciate my beauty, sushmita tells her that till the time I am alive I will not make things work in Kanganas favour. Nivaan some how tries to impress kangana and both of them become friends they shake hands.
Sushmita and Rocktima are planning to throw Kangana away from their life by getting her married keeping Nivaan in mind. Nivaan tells Kangana about his friend Priyam who burnt his hand for a girl, Kangana is all shocked hearing this, she then goes to meet Priyam. Kangana reaches Priyams room where he is fast asleep. Kangana applies medicine on his hand. On the other hand we show that Oshima is noticing Kangana. Sonalika commits to Oshima that she will talk to Paromita regarding Bipasha and Priyams wedding. Sushmita and Rocktima are planning to get a snake and leave it in Rocktimas room so Kangana will save her, and then they will change their attitude to speak to her and start treating her good which will get them in the good books of Kangana.
Priyam donates blood for kangana, he ties the taveez on her hand saying this taveez will remind u of the person who loves u more then himself and if u still love him u will first come and meet him and then leave the place. Rocktima is noticing this.While talking to Kangana rocktima smartly removes the taveez from her arm.Chandrababu and Nivaan go to meet Kangana in the hospital. Rocktima narrates the whole incident to Sushmita. Kangana forces chandrababu that she wants to see Sushmita. At the Bhattacharjee house, every one is rushing to see Kangana and Sushmita in the hospital. Priyam is in his room talking to himself that if I would not leave Kangana she would reject me and insult me in front of the community but the matter of fact is I still love her. Sushmita commits to all that from now Kangana will get all the rights which the elder daughter should get, and Rocktima will not get married till Kangana is married.

Priyam donates blood for kangana, he ties the taveez on her hand saying this taveez will remind u of the person who loves u more then himself and if u still love him u will first come and meet him and then leave the place. Rocktima is noticing this.While talking to Kangana rocktima smartly removes the taveez from her arm.Chandrababu and Nivaan go to meet Kangana in the hospital. Rocktima narrates the whole incident to Sushmita. Kangana forces chandrababu that she wants to see Sushmita. At the Bhattacharjee house, every one is rushing to see Kangana and Sushmita in the hospital. Priyam is in his room talking to himself that if I would not leave Kangana she would reject me and insult me in front of the community but the matter of fact is I still love her. Sushmita commits to all that from now Kangana will get all the rights which the elder daughter should get, and Rocktima will not get married till Kangana is married.

Every one is surprised as sushmita announces that Rocktima will get married only if she gets a groom for Kangana. Rocktima exits the room giving her mother a cursing look, Paromita says…it's ok…even I can understand sushmitas sentiments… Kangana runs to hug her tightly…sushmita asks for forgiveness. Kangana sees Roktima standing there… Priyam yells at oshima saying that no one has got the rights to interfere between Kanganas & his problems. Kangana tries to explain to rocktima that don't feel bad for what ever maa has said but she acts very stubborn, sushmita then interrupts taking Kanganas side. Priyam is thinking about Oshimas words and Paromita comes to talk to him and says that you still love Kangana ,but I really don't understand what is holding u back and one day you'll regret for whatever you are doing. Priyam talks to him self saying I love kangana but she is gone very far from me...
Sushmita is pleading for forgiveness in front of the photo of Kangana's parents. Chandrababu consoles her saying…forget the past now as we all can live as a real family. Chandrababu gets little worried about the decision to postpone Roktima's wedding for the sake of Kangana. Sushmita then says we have to get Kangana married. Nivaan requests Kangana to teach him to play piano and starts showing him instructions on how to play piano…Chandrababu and Sushmita see both of then engrossed in talking, Sushmita then adds saying that what if Nivaan can give Kangana a new life. Priyam is waiting for Kangana. Sushmita and Kangana are busy talking and Chandrababu comes there, Kangana then says today I am very happy. Chandra Babu tells her - remember you have given me a promise. Chandra Babu takes her by complete surprise by saying he wants her to get married to Nivaan… Kangana is shocked

Characters in the serial:

*NOTE: I have written this part myself based on what i have understood in the serial, some names in Priyam's family especially his cuz's could be mismatched as with the serial.If you find the right one, please let me know, I will correct it.*

Chandrasekhar Chatterjee & Sushmita Chatterjee are kangana and Roktima's parents. Kangana is adopted, as her parents, Chandrababu's brother and sister in law died in an accident. Their family also includes Thakuma (ChandraBabu's mother) and Masi(servant maid) and her son Partho(currently he has left the house, but he loved kang.)

In the Bhattacharjee house, Priyam has a brother Palash, set to marry Roktima. Their parents are Onir-da and Paromita. Rishi has an elder brother Ajay and his wife Sonalika. He has two sons, Sujoy and another one. The other son is married to Ashima. Ashima is cunning and very greedy. Ashima wants priyam to get married to her sister Bipasha, who is equally cunning and a vamp. Paromita's sister Moonmoon, the charismatic Masi, lives with them.

Nivan is Priyam's friend from USA.

Will update this as the story continues...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Simz~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the story from day one. Enjoyed reading and getting to know the characters.
sweetsonia thumbnail
hey thanx for that started watching da programme a few weeks back n was not sure what happned between some of da characters. this helped cheers thanx.
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
THank you [:)] [:)] that really cleared up some of my confusion [:)]
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
THank you 😊 😊 that really cleared up some of my confusion 😊
thnxx for this post.its so helpfull for neww readers.
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks it was gud to knw the story
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
The story continues...

Kangana tries to oppose them by saying that this is a curse. I still love Priyam .Rocktima interrupts Kangana as Chandrababu and Sushmita leaves Kangana is shocked when Rocktima shows her the tavez. Sushmita yells at Rocktima and slaps her for abusing Kangana .Sushmita tells her that I will make your life hell if u dont leave Kangana alone. Sushmita starts hitting her and Kangana stops Sushmita. Thakurmaa tells Chandrababu don't be tensed leave it on Maa Durga. Rocktima goes to meet Priyam and return the tavez. On the other hand Priyam is expecting Kangana to come and meet him. Rocktima tells Priyam that Kangana has told to pass on the message don't wait for her and move on in life. Priyam sees the tavez and has a heart break .
Kangana is in the Durga temple Talking to herself that I will prove that Priyam still loves me. Bipasha is talking to Priyam in his room where Priyam imagines Kangana is in his room and starts talking to her. Bipasha notices this and feels that he is gone mad. Kangana is walking towards Priyam's room and Oshima stops her she shows Kangana the broken mendolium and the burnt posters saying that he has forgotten u. Kangana meets Priyam he is all drunk Priyam hunts her out of the room saying that you just love your beauty. Kangana leaves the house, as she is walking on the street she gets flashes of both of them together. Kangana trips on the road.
Rocktima is all set to leave the house Chandrababu tries to stops her. Sushmita interrupts saying let her get out we don't need her we have Kangana with us. Kangana stops Rocktima saying I am ready to marry Nivaan. On the other hand Sushmita and Rocktima are happy that they won the game and hug each other. Kangana tells Chandrababu and Thakurmaa I am willingly getting married to Nivaan. Paromita asks Oshima how did Priyam get drunk and Oshima answers that it is because of Kangana. Chandrababu asks Nivaan will he marry Kangana and Nivaan is all excited hearing this news. Paromita and moon moon masi want to do a pooja at home. Kangana tells Thakurmaa there is nothing between me and Priyam now. She talks to herself that I will come and surrender my love to you.. priyam.
There is a pooja held at Bhattacharjee House every one is sitting for the pooja where moon moon masi interrupts and tells Priyam are u waiting for a day when Kangana has to give the agnipariksha. Priyam is listening to the Ramayana path and relating it to himself. Priyam leaves to meet Kangana on the other hand we show that Kangana is on the way to meet Priyam .Kangana remembers Oshimas words as she enters her house she tries to call Priyam on the cell but unfortunately Priyam forgets the cell in the house and Oshima answers the call. Priyam tells Sushmita that he wants to get married to Kangana but in return Sushmita tells him that Kangana is getting married to some one else. Priyam is shaken up after hearing this and leaves the place. Priyam is upset and remembering moon moon masi's words. Nivaan shows his wedding card to Paromita and others at home. Priyam is shocked after hearing that Kangana is getting married Nivaan
Party happening at bhattacharji house.. meanwhile Priyam comes onto the stage and announces that everyone knows that this beautiful occasion is for his best friend Nivaan marrying Kangana… Priyam announces to everyone's surprise that he is going to marry Bipasha. Kangana is shocked. Paromita talks to priyam in the party… paromita asks priyam why is he doing all this as he don't love bipasha… kangana tries to talk to priyam in the party… bipasha and oshima congratulate each other for the success of their plan….
Priyam is stunned to hear that nivaan is getting married to kangana…priyam asks everyone that nivaan should not know about his relationship with kangana… Nivaan tells kangana that priyam is throwing a party for them.. kangana wants to tell nivaan about her past and asks him if he can meet her.. nivan comes to take kangana for the party… Sushmita tries to tell Nivaan that her Kangana is very innocent and very pure…if she commits any mistakes please forgive her….when kangana tries to tell nivaan about her past love life, he takes it very lightly and says whatever was there is past… and I look into present and look forward to future… kangana is shocked …
Sushmita tells Kangana I will go and tell every one that u still love Priyam. Kangana stops her saying I am dead for him. Sushmita tells Rocktima that u have to be sweet to every one to rule over them. Nivaan gets Kangana introduced to his father and he appreciates his choice. According to ritual, boy and the girl eat from the same plate once their rishta is fixed and Sanjay says, "And when is our rishta getting fixed Moon Moon…?" Kangana drops the glass and Priyam crosses Kangana saying… you are an expert in breaking things. Sanjay tells every one how he met his wife. Priyam holds Kangana against the wall Priyam screams… tell me what's love…? falling in love with me and marrying Nivaan is all that you understand as love…? Nivaan looks at them stunned… Kangana tries to say something but sees Nivaan looking at them…she is stunned
Priyam and Kangana are shocked to see Nivaan. Nivaan stops Kangana by holding her hands & says I don't know why, but it seems Kangana isn't comfortable with me and Paromita overhears that. Paromita suggests to talk to her freely… take her out for a picnic or something… and she will be all yours. To her surprise she finds Nivaan in front of her. Nivaan calls Kangana up and tries convincing her to come for a picnic. Sushmita tells Nivaan that Kangana will be there at Bhattacharje house the next day morning to go for the picnic. Bipasha enters the hall wearing a revealing dress. Priyam does not want to go to the picnic.
Nivaan is impressed with Kangana. They all leave for the picnic .Nivaan and Bipasha leave to buy some thing .Some guys, on their bikes come on either sides of the car and start teasing Kangana… Priyam gets angry but does not reveal. Priyam sees those bikers drinking soft drinks, he picks up a hockey kept there, starts beating them. Kangana sees Priyam from the mirror and keeps looking at him while moments later Priyam notices this and as their eyes meet they both keep looking at each other. Kangana asks Priyam, if you really don't feel for me then what is the need of bashing up those guys? Priyam says he would have done the same even for any woman. Kangana is sadly shocked.
kangana and priyam both break down in the following night after comming back from picnic, realising their love for each other... bipasha priyam, kangana nivaan, palash and roktima plan to go to kuldevi devi mandir to take ashirvaad of kulguru... oshima tells bipasha that she has to keep an eye on kangana and priyam and make sure that they both should not come close to each other... thakuma ties kalava on kangana's hand saying its durga maa ka ashirvaad and it will fullfill all her desires
Nivaan is driving the jeep and all are having fun while going to kuldevis mandir... kangana looks a little lost and priyam sees that...both feel awkward being together..guruji gives mata ki chunni to priyam and kanagana givig them ashirvaad as a couple...bipasha and roktima fumes seeing kanagana and priyam in the same chunni... while coming out of the kulguru mandir nivaan buys payal for kanagana saying that it will make her feel that he will always be with kanaga..they stop at dhaba to have tea but kangana is still in the jeep as she is feeling cold...while kangana is sleeping alone in the jeep and everybody is at the dhaba, roktima comes near the jeep and pulls the handbreak...the jeep is going toward the valley and kangana cries for help... seeing this priyam also jumps into the jeep... The next moment jeep is in the valley
The jeep falls into the deep valley…Palash and Nivaan somehow stops near to the dead-end and Roktima comes there acting shocked… roktima tells sushmita about the incident.. nivaan asks palash to call the police.. chandrababu leaves for his home town to buy saari for kangana's marriage… nivaan asks palash to get police for help… but police do not take any interest, leaving palash fuming in anger… nivaan asks palash to take bipasha and roktima home and goes with the local adivasis to find them. Both bhattacharrji and chatterji house gets the news about kangana and priyam missing in jungle… all are shocked, paromita faints and Chandrababu gets a heart attack after hearing the news… we see a hand coming out of a heap of leaf in the jungle.
In the jungle… Kangana is confused, gets out of the heap of leaves and she is startled and looks concerned for Priyam while calling his name out frantically as Priyam is about to fall out off the cliff, kangana saves him… chanadra babu is admitted to hospital… kangana and priyam share a magical moment .. priyam snaps out and asks her to move as they have to get out the jungle.. moving ahead in the jungle kangana slips in a ditch and priyam saves her.. Paromita has locked herself inside her room…and has stopped taking food and medicines and is waiting for Priyam's safe return.. paromita slaps palash hard and screams asking where's Priyam… and as Palash feels pained and guilty, she screams again saying how did he come back without Priyam…
Paromita is frenzied and expecting Priyam, opens the door … palash informs her that there is no news of priyam, she slaps him in anger .. Priyam and Kangana are walking all exhausted and tired and they are like dragging themselves.. left with no option they decide to spend the night in the jungle… priyam makes a hammock to sleep and asks kangana to make her own arrangement… in the morning priyam puts her dupatta on a tree branch so that sun light doesnot disturb Kangana…Priyam admires her beauty.. suddenly Kangana turns to the edge of the hammock and falls onto priyam's arm… they look into each other's eyes and get lost into a magical world of love… Bipasha is complaining to Oshima blaming her for whatever has happened.. Coming to a point the leader of the locals' gang says that they cannot go further into the jungle.. nivaan gets angry but one of the tribals agrees to goes further with him. After eating a jungle fruit kangana gets breadthless and her throat chokes… Priyam screams in fear…
Chandrababu is still in the ICU asking for kangana… in the jungle, kangana is in utter pain as her throat is choking, priyam rushes to get waterr… Priyam's leg gets stuck into a ditch… he tries every possible way to get out,.he asks devi maa to save kangana as she needs water…and next moment, a drop of rain falls on Kangana's lips… & then it rains heavily all over... Kangana is looking for Priyam in the rain while screaming his name in tension and fear…Kanagana sees priyam fully drenched in water and feeling cold, she does every possible way to save priyam.. finally she gets him out of ditch
Nivan and the local guy still searching for kangana and priyam …priyam confesses his love to kangana but also says that he was hurt by kangana as she thinks that she is the most beautiful girl and also she is very proud of her beauty.. kangana slaps priyam …kangana clears the misunderstanding saying whatever she said to sujoy was because maasi had asked her to do so.. but she is hurt that priyam misunderstood her for such a small thing and broke the engagement, kangana leaves… priyam says sorry and asks her to forgive him. Kangana is still in a dillema, she happens to see the dupatta gifted by Nivaan and stops thinks how can I go to Priyam… while I am committed to Nivaan… suddenly she gets the hint from mata and she runs back to confess her love to priyam… but nivaan comes between the two before they can meet again… priyam is speechless and nivan thanks priyam, saying that he is a true friend as he saved his kangana… kangana returns back to the house, roktima is shocked to see kangana back…
Rocktima is shocked to see kangana back home, she accuses kanagana for her baba's heart attack… kangana slaps roktima and rushes to the hospital… bipasha is leaving the house thinking that priyam is dead and she has wasted her time with priyam … just then priyam and nivan makes an entry and everybody is happy to see priyam back.. priyam rushes to paromita's room as she has locked herself in the room … paromita is happy to see priyam back, moonmoon maasi informs them that chandrababu is in hospital.. just then paromita says that priyam should go and visit chandrababu.. kangana breaks down after seeing her fathers condition. Just then priyam comes and tells her to be strong .. they see chandrababu recovering… while kangana and priyam hug each other in joy, nivan sees them through the glass door….
Nivaan sees kangana and priyam embracing each other at the ICU… Back at the bhattacharji house sanjay, plans of priyam-bipasha and nivaan kangana marriage is happening… priyam avoids the discussion and we see nivaan is listening to the discussion from a distance… paromita is getting ready to go to the hospital just then hrishida gets a call saying chandrababu has recovered… nivaan sees the flashes of kangana and priyam together and he breaks down… his heart is broken…just then sunjay enters ,nivaan tells sanjay that kangana and priyam are in love… Priyam has hidden everything from me knowing that I am going to marry Kangana… and if I marry her he will never object… in fact he cannot… At the ICU hrishida asks chandrababu to recover fast so that they can have both kangana-nivan and priyam –bipasha marriage… to which priyam also agrees without saying a word… just then nivaan slaps priyam… all are stunned… Nivaan says that was for hiding the truth from your friend… and for hurting a girl like Kangana... Nivaan takes Kangana's hand and holding Priyam's hand he puts her hand into that of Priyam… and he says now that's the moment that you both were waiting for… Priyam and Kangana are stunned looking at each other…all are stunned…
All are stunned but happy as Nivaan places Kangana's hand into Priyam's hand.. Nivaan says that he felt bad knowing the fact that both the families kept silent knowing that Kangana and Priyam are in love… Nivaan and sanjay plan to leave back to the US.. Paromita wants nivaan to be present at his friend's marriage.. Nivaan jokes that staying at Bhattacherjee house and seeing Kangana again might make him jealous… Sunjay leaves to meet moon… Moon Moon thanks him for whatever Nivaan and he did for Kangana and Priyam… Sunjay says that he will be back to meet Moon Moon again and Moon Moon says she cannot accept anymore promises… Oshima and bipasha, unaware of the latest developments, have shopped the entire market and as they enter house, Onirda tries to explain to Oshima about kangana and priyam's marriage.. Unable to tolerate it, she creates a huge drama… bipasha in anger leaves to her room and priyam follows.. while oshima is followed by kangana… bipasha curses priyam and says one day he will repent… while oshima tells kangana that she just over reacted about the whole issue… she is happy that kangana is marrying priyam … Oshima thinks aloud in her evil mind - Just come into this house kangana.., I will make sure that your married life gets messed up!
Kangana gives the aarti to the family and takes the blessings from elders. Priyam finds the shakhapaula in the pocket and is engrossed thinking about Kangana. Paromita finds the shakapaula in Priyam's room. All the ladies from the Bhattacharya house enter the hall of Chatterjee house for the haldi ceremony. Kangana is shocked to see priyam there who is dressed as a girl. The ladies notice priyam and he finds it very embarrassing. Everyone is enjoying the party. Doctor tells paromita that maushmi is not in the hospital ...she has escaped the asylum. Paromita is shocked as she turns cause she finds Maushmi in front of her
Paromita is shocked to see maushmi outside her house. Paromita tells moushmi to rest in the outhouse and avoids taking her to the house. Rocktima is jealous of the attention kangana is getting in the party. Moon moon masi meets mausami. Paromita tells hrishida that moushmi has recovered but she might relapse so she cannot take this risk of making her attend the function. Moon moon masi gives the shaadi ka joda to kangana and rocktima and tells kangana that priyam has himself selected the saree for her. Kangana imagines herself wearing the joda looking beautiful as a bride and priyam admiring her. Roktima notices kangana and is jealous of her beauty. Paromita finds maushami in priyam's room, maushami tells her why are u avoiding me from meeting my son she begs paromita to let her meet priyam ... paromita tensed... as we reveal that priyam is moushmi's son..
Paromita tells moushmi that she understands her pain but then cannot do anything right now, she will soon make her meet Priyam. Paromita explains that she isn't trying to take her son away but trying to find the right moment to cause minimum harm to her son. Roktima spills alta on kangana's saree and spoils it. Oshima tells moushmi that Palash and Priyam are getting married. Oshima forces moushmi to come along with her but she refuses. Priyam sends a new saree for Kangana and Rocktima feels jealous seeing this. Paromita tells moshami that for Priyam's happiness I can't allow you to attend his wedding. Moushmi drops Priyams and Kanganas picture saying this marriage is not possible
Kangana and Rocktima are all ready for the ceremony. Sushmita tells Kangana that now u will be younger in relation to Rocktima and will have to take a back seat and be second in all the customs. Moushmi looking tensed, asks the servant where is Paromita. The servants inform her that the family has already left for the marriage. Sushmita tells Rocktima that being the elder bahu u will have control of the house keys, u will be asked first about everything, u just have to play smart and rule the house, and will be the badi bahu of the whole house. Moushmi tries to find out where is the wedding going on. At last moshami reaches the wedding place but doesn't recognize anyone, then sees Rocktima as the bride, feels that it is someother wedding, she is about to turn she sees Kangana dressed as the bride
Moushmi tells Paromita u knowing every thing u should have stopped them from getting married. Paromita tells Priyam to take blessings from Moushami. Sushmita says that they both might be very hungry by now should start the feeding rasm now ...where the bride and grooms are supposed to be fed by all the elders. Moushmi is about to feed Priyam but Priyam stops her, Priyam tells Mouhsmi that he respects her but it's my marriage and I will only have the first bite from my mother's hand. Oshima hears the conversation between Paromita and Moushmi. Oshima indirectly starts provoking Moushmi by telling her Paromita never lets anybody come near Priyam. Hrishida asks her that they will disclose everything to Priyam at the right time. Moushmi says that she will not let kangana's beauty spoil her son's life...
Mouhsmi pours out her anger on Paromita asks her why did you get my son married to such a beautiful woman, when you know that my life was ruined because I was married to a much good looking man. Paromita announces that kalratri is about to begin and both the couple should be separated. Rocktima pretending to be worried. Paromita informs that Kangana is not in her room, the family marches towards the terrace to search Kangana. Kangana shyly … reluctantly gives Priyam a hug, Priyam tries to save Kangana telling them that he forced her for coming there. Mouhsmi furiously says that this girl's beauty is going to destroy his son's life… and she will have to find a way to stop it. Moushmi comes forward and stands there and says that she will do the rituals. Mouhsmi demands to be given the aarti ki thaali…
Kangana and Rocktima serve kheer to the members of the house, moushami refuses to take the kheer from Kangana saying that I don't want to eat the kheer served by you. Hearing this Paromita covers up for Moushmi. Rocktima and Kangana both looking beautiful... Everybody is admiring Kangana's beauty. Kangana is being taken into her room where she is waiting for Priyam. Moushmi tells Kangana that the kaal sarp month is on, so she has to maintain a distance from Priyam for his safety. Paromita tells Mouhsmi to stop terrifying Kangana. Priyam and Kangana give each other a gift. Priyam comes near and holds her in his arms and Kangana silently submits herself to him
Kangana is serving breakfast at the dining table. Priyam also walks down looking at the Kangana as she is being teased. Priyam staring at Kangana refusing to let her go …but Kangana pleads before him and then she joins them for breakfast. Moushmi asks Paromita when is she going to tell Priyam that his mother has come back to see him. Priyam comes and hugs Paromita tight before she could tell him any thing and says that he wanted to say thanks to his mother… for giving him so much happiness…in the form of Kangana. Paromita tells Moushmi that she could not tell Priyam anything as he was in a very happy mood. Rocktima drops oil on the staircase intentionally and Priyam falls down. Priyam is sleeping in his room and Moushmi is busy talking to him saying she cannot even call her son and hugs him because of her mistake …he cannot let him destroy his life …like she did… as Priyam opens his eyes
Moushmi insists that she is his mother and Priyam looks at her irritated as it is tough for him to believe that Paromita is not his mother. Paromita nods her head indicating that Moushmi is his mother and Priyam is shocked and shattered and walks away. Paromita tells Moushmi that couldn't she wait longer, why did she have to do it this way, why did she have to hurt Priyam in this manner. Hrishida furious to see Moushmi hurting his wife, scolds her... asks her to stop since she is hurting the woman who selflessly took care and brought her son up...when there was no one. Priyam asks Paromita why she lied to him. Moushmi hears Kangana talking to Priyam and thinks she is filling his ears against her. Kangana shocked turns around and is stunned to see Moushmi looking at her. Moushmi threatens her saying that she can do any thing to get her son .
Rocktima hidden behind the room gate hears Moushmi angrily telling Kangana that she knows that beautiful people like her cannot be trust worthy. Kangana tells Rocktima everything that Moushmi hates her because she is pretty. Paromita hands the keys to Rocktima and says that she wants both the bahus to be together and to complete all the responsibilities. Paromita forces Priyam to eat food when Moushmi enters saying that he will eat the food what I have made but Priyam leaves the room with out eating at all. Priyam tells the family members that he is getting an award for the best business man. Priyam is requested to make a small speech where he calls Paromita and Kangana to join him on the stage while Mouhsmi is jealous watching this.
Edited by coolkitty_23 - 16 years ago
kpaw thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ep:-71 - 28 February 2008, Thursday

Priyam not at all happy with kangana's wish, says that he is absolutely fine with her doing the ad campaign. Moushmi tells Priyam that its good he did not stop her. Kangana tells Paromita that she has no wish to model for the project but then wants Priyam to regain his self confidence. Paromita emotional blesses Kangana and tells her that everything will be alright... she is sure that Kangana will be useful and will be able to fulfill her wish of making Priyam happy. Kangana signs the contract for the campaign. Priyam tells the director how to shoot and what are the requirements of the product. Abhay tells Kangana that she is looking pretty. Rocktima gets jealous as munmun compliments tells Kangana that she is looking very pretty. Moushmi messages Abhay that she will not be able to shoot because she is not well on kangana's behalf. Abhay reaches home with flowers to see Kangana. Priyam is shocked to see the message on kangana's cell

Ep:-70 - 27 February 2008, Wednesday

Priyam is looking furious as Kangana wants to talk to him. But Priyam angrily ignores her and goes out of the cabin. Moushmi hears the conversation between Kangana and Priyam. . Moushmi informed Rocktima about the problem between Kangana and Priyam. Hrishida tells Priyam that the client Abhay has refused to do the project till he is given the model he has asked for, he wants Kangana to be the model. Moushmi tells Kangana that u should try for modeling and if she refuses Priyam will have heavy losses in business. Kangana walks into the hall... as she announces that she wants to take up the modeling project ... Priyam shocked... the rest of the family stunned...

Ep:-69 - 26 February 2008, Tuesday

Priyam refuses to take Kangana along to office. Kangana tells Paromita that Priyam has decided to go to the office alone. Moushmi wonders what might have happened that persuaded Priyam into taking that step. Priyam on the other hand is scolding his secretary as he is in an irritated mood. Kangana tells Paromita that she has to go as Priyam might need her. Kangana and Abhay bump into each other and Priyam notices this, Abhay rejects all the snaps unhappy with all the photos and says that none if these faces are impressive enough. Kangana at the door with the food basket ... Abhay says he wants Kangana to be the face of our product. Kangana stunned... even Priyam is shocked...

Ep:-68 - 25 February 2008, Monday

Priyam in tears of helplessness suddenly the police siren is heard the goons get alert and run away. Moushmi yells at Kangana saying not to take him out. Priyam has gone into a shell. Moushmi tells Paromita to stop supporting Kangana who has caused destruction of her son and is now causing even more harm. Paromita tells Kangana to keep faith in God ... Priyam will be alright. Abhay stops the lift and Kangana enters the lift. Abhay tells Priyam that they have great expectations from Priyam's company. Kangana walks into the office Abhay still looking at her, Priyam introduces her to the client. Priyam stops Kangana from applying lep on his leg and allows Moushmi to apply lep on his leg. Rocktima tells Priyam that Moushmi has kept a fast for him ... she isn't even drinking water and thus is very unwell. Priyam tells Kangana that he doesn't want her to go to the office...

Ep:-67 - 21 February 2008, Thursday

Paromita tells her that she need not do any other house work... her only job from now on will be to be with Priyam and to take care of his every need. Priyam explains that he has had enough of everybody's sympathy; he needs his life to come back to normal. Kangana tells all that Priyam has decided to go to office. Every one praises Priyam to make such a decision. Abhay comes and congratulates Priyam on his come back. Priyam gets busy with his work. Moushmi gets food for Priyam. Kangana forces him for a movie. Some men lurking around them look at Kangana leeringly as they pass some cheap comments on Kangana. Priyam furious ...as the men are moving towards Kangana... Priyam tries to come in the middle trying to save Kangana ...but the men laugh at him push him aside...Priyam yelling furiously. Kangana trying to pull herself away from the men ...

Ep:-66 - 20 February 2008, Wednesday

Priyam tells Kangana that main i wont be able to stand up or walk ever, Kangana gets upset not knowing what to say. Kangana promises Priyam that she will be his strength to live a normal life. Priyam tells all the members of the house not to be worried but support him. Maushami tells Kangana that she wants Kangana to stay away from her son. kangana is busy taking care of Priyam. As kangana leaves Priyam decides to at least change by himself... but is unable to ... as he pulls at the clothes his wheelchair moves... he looses balance. every one reaches there hearing the noice.

Ep:-65 - 19 February 2008, Tuesday

Chandrababu tells Priyam that don't worry you will be fine. Kangana tells Paromita that it's all her fault. Paromita then tells her that this is not the time to get shattered infact u should be giving Priyam hopes to live. Priyam lightens the family atmosphere and asks them why all are not eating as he is bored of seeing everybody in his house so gloomy and upset. Moon moon masi tells Rocktima to hand over Priyam s reports to Kangana. Kangana picks up the file wanting to go out but priyam asks her about the file in her hands... as kangana gets tensed, covers up that it's a file containing his x-rays. Rocktima refuses saying that I don know who has kept the file there and tries to console loudly saying that I know that Priyam will never be able to walk for the rest of the life. Priyam hears Rocktima and is shattered. Kangana is shocked that Priyam knows the fact, she tries to console him by saying that I will pamper u and complete all ur wishes.

Ep:-64 - 18 February 2008, Monday

Priyam is taken to the hospital where his operation is on. Palash refuses to inform the family that Priyam is injured. Paromita explains to Moshmi that the couple is gone out there are possibilities that they are busy that the reason they never called up. Moushmi thinks there is some thing wrong. Doctor tells kangana and the other that you better inform the family that priyam is critical. Hrishida tells them they are all leaving right off for goa. Kangana goes to the mandir and lights a diya on her palm and vows to keep it burning in her palm till her Priyam is alright till god gives him life. Rocktima tells them how Priyam to impress Kangana climbed on the building and tripped from the top and hurted him self. Moushmi slaps Kangana and she drop's the diya down. The doctor tells the whole family that Priyam will not been able to walk through out his life. Paromita stops Moushmi as she blames Kangana. Kangana runs to see Priyam in the room.

Ep:-63 - 14 February 2008, Thursday

Priyam tells moushmi that this house needs her so please don't leave.All the other members of the house try to stop her including kangana. Moushmi then walks in the house slowly. Paromita tells hrishida that from the time priyam and kangana got married they have not spent quality time together. Moon moon masi gives priyam, kangana, rocktima and palash a surprise by booking them tickets to go to goa. Moushami does not want priyam to go but moon moon masi tells her that kangana will take care of him. Moon moon masi tells the couple to pack their clothes asap cause they have a evening flight. Paro comes and keeps the diya in the mandir which goes off with the wind. And moshami gets worried. Kangana and priyam are busy enjoying the valentine day in the room. priyam in the morning climbs the roof of the hotel where they are staying to give kangana a surprise as a gift. Priyam loses his balance and falls from the roof. Every one is shocked.

Ep:-62 - 13 February 2008, Wednesday

Paromita thanks Priyam for forgiving her and gives the whole credit to kangana for clearing the misunderstanding between them. Moushmi notices that kangana is not wearing the family bangles but Kangana tells her that I have kept them to wear it for special occasion but Moushmi refuses to believe it . Palash tells Rocktima that he heard the conversation which she had with Moushmi but she covers it up saying that she thinks Moushmi is right. Paromita tells priyam that we have to go to the temple and Priyam agrees to that just in a while Moushmi enters and askes Priyam if he to join her for going to the temple and Priyam refuses saying that I have already promised paro mom. Every one leaves for the temple except moushmi. Moushmi feels bad that no one asked her to join. Moushmi is all set to leave the house when priyam calls her from the back saying Maa for the first time, Moushmi turns back.

Ep:-61 - 12 February 2008, Tuesday

Rocktima hidden behind the room gate hears Moushmi angrily telling Kangana that she knows that beautiful people like her cannot be trust worthy. Kangana tells Rocktima everything that Moushmi hates her because she is pretty. Paromita hands the keys to Rocktima and says that she wants both the bahus to be together and to complete all the responsibilities. Paromita forces Priyam to eat food when Moushmi enters saying that he will eat the food what I have made but Priyam leaves the room with out eating at all. Priyam tells the family members that he is getting an award for the best business man. Priyam is requested to make a small speech where he calls Paromita and Kangana to join him on the stage while Mouhsmi is jealous watching this.

Edited by coolkitty_23 - 16 years ago
ava17 thumbnail
Thanks a lot, the effort and work is absolutely amazing